Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (937352 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lani84: 4:44am On Apr 02, 2022
Congratulations to all PPR recipients!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Kam3: 5:29am On Apr 02, 2022
Lekiboboe:

You are to fill the second page of the consent form

Congratulations on your PPR!!!!

Thank you Lekiboboe

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by matthew080: 5:30am On Apr 02, 2022
Ramadan grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ligxy(f): 5:36am On Apr 02, 2022
eniola1010:

Couldn't you see that was another playful style of me saying thank you?
Not nice dear, especially with strangers that took their time to answer you, he may be way older than you or not. But a simple "thanks a lot" before the playful statement will sound more polite.
Sorry I didn't mean to offend you.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by eniola1010(m): 6:39am On Apr 02, 2022
Ligxy:

Not nice dear, especially with strangers that took their time to answer you, he may be way older than you or not. But a simple "thanks a lot" before the playful statement will sound more polite.
Sorry I didn't mean to offend you.

I dont sound offended at all.
Requoting what i said. I said "see the way you answered all my questioj at once, you go sabi book o" depicting the person is very smart and single handedly answered all the question i asked

Now where and how on earth that comment is not a good thing according to you is where i am confused

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Zhaynurb(f): 6:41am On Apr 02, 2022
A room available near university of Manitoba on pembina highway for 450$/month including all utilities .

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Olashile147: 6:45am On Apr 02, 2022
Chubbyface:
Please how do I go about my police report in Abuja.

And I really need a guru to help overview my SOP to see if it makes sense. I don’t mind paying Abeg.

Contact @texhnix, @makano for that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ligxy(f): 7:00am On Apr 02, 2022
eniola1010:

I dont sound offended at all.
Requoting what i said. I said "see the way you answered all my questioj at once, you go sabi book o" depicting the person is very smart and single handedly answered all the question i asked

Now where and how on earth that comment is not a good thing according to you is where i am confused

"see the way you answered all my questions at once, you go sabi book o" thanks a lot bro....
Would have sounded better. That's all.
Anyways, you don submit your application? That's why we're here, make we encourage ourselves instead of arguing.
It will end in praise. wink

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tejaisco(f): 7:04am On Apr 02, 2022
Lolly30:
@tejaisco
I dnt really knw much. The decision is yours. I Ve bsc on public health I finished secondary school in 2013.. I wanted nursing to be sincere I tried going to school of nursing sef Bt no avail.
So when applying for student visa it was bsc I applied for again. I did as if I dnt even ave the bsc at all. Pple said is waste of time Bt Daz wat I really want and to God b d glory I got my Ppr dis march and I applied December. Though I did not do it myself o.
Ahh...thank you so much....this boosted my faith

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by eniola1010(m): 7:05am On Apr 02, 2022
Ligxy:

"see the way you answered all my questions at once, you go sabi book o" thanks a lot bro....
Would have sounded better. That's all.
Anyways, you don submit your application? That's why we're here, make we encourage ourselves instead of arguing.
It will end in praise. wink

Yeah i get ur point with the thanks bro. I just skipped that part unknowingly.

Well honestly, i have not been given admission o. But most importantly i am here gathering info.

I have seen lot of people here getting ppr just within 2months of submitting. Omo that is what i would like when my turn comes o.

What about u, how far with urs?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ligxy(f): 7:08am On Apr 02, 2022
eniola1010:

Yeah i get ur point with the thanks bro. I just skipped that part unknowingly.

Well honestly, i have not been given admission o. But most importantly i am here gathering info.

I have seen lot of people here getting ppr just within 2months of submitting. Omo that is what i would like when my turn comes o.

What about u, how far with urs?
Me and you both dear, still gathering documents. My school refused to give me student copy of transcript, that they will send it to the school I'm applying to. I just tire for Uniabuja.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ligxy(f): 7:14am On Apr 02, 2022
Congrats to all new PPR recipients, abeg, make una dey drop landing gist give us o. Sweet one like Legacyedition own. Make we see something hold body. grin
Canada will favor you all.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by eniola1010(m): 7:17am On Apr 02, 2022
Ligxy:

Me and you both dear, still gathering documents. My school refused to give me student copy of transcript, that they will send it to the school I'm applying to. I just tire for Uniabuja.

Without putting tongue in my cheek. Have you tried travelling down. Oiling some hands to get it done? Because that's the only way o.

My own school to is slow. I finished from oau.
But god so good. I already have a wes profile. Then i was doing express entry.

So its wes that helps me send my transcript. Cus all Canadian schools recognize wes' credential valuation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Popson09: 7:20am On Apr 02, 2022
1manuel:

I'm also going to to university of Regina winter intake, make we link up abeg
I’m also going to university of Regina, fall 2022 intake
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Best256: 7:22am On Apr 02, 2022
CentennialGuy:
You said you mailed them and they replied you with your preferred date. So what then is the problem? Why won't it be true? Are you surprised they gave you your preferred date?

Yes and I didn't include the destination when I mailed them which they included.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sapte(f): 8:07am On Apr 02, 2022
Join the univeristy of Regina whatsapp group

Popson09:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sapte(f): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2022
Locate wakanow office and pay there. it simple

emmalextemtop:
Hello, i have not been to pay for my flight booking since morning, the only means i has was found but my back app can't transfer more than 500k...

Any help please, i can pay to Ethiopian Airline, even through wakanow.

Someone said i will have to get to the bank for upgrade, is that the only solution please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 1manuel(m): 8:21am On Apr 02, 2022
Popson09:

Oya chat me for WhatsApp make we relate

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Akinz75(m): 8:26am On Apr 02, 2022
kweje:

Do you have birth certificates with your parents full names on yours and that of your siblings?
You could show that and mention it in your LOE.
Family pics of your family
Siblings birth certificates showing same parents.

The gurus can add to my thoughts or correct it.
Thanks for the response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by emmalextemtop: 8:31am On Apr 02, 2022
technix:
Hi,

eTA is electronic travel authorization. Don't worry, it doesn't apply to Nigerians.

It was also said that visa also.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by simplysam007: 8:33am On Apr 02, 2022
Calmdancer21:
You can become a travel advisor just from what you read here. for all of you that contributed and keeps contributing to the success of others may God keep blessing you my target is to help at least one person from this from without charging kobo
Here is my timeline
Application Submission: 23 November
Biometrics: December 3
Upfront Medical: 17 November
medical updated to pass December 23
Eligibility: Started in January
i had to defer my admission to spring, applied for a new CAQ and also uploaded my new LOA via webform

Documents Submitted;
All IMM forms
School Fees payment receipt for $8000
4 page SOP, where i explained my study gap and also a lump sum in the account of my sponsor
Bank Statements of my sponsor including salary account. NB sponsor is my mom
Marriage Certificate of my parents
My Dad's Death Certificate
Gift Deed of a land and one house from my mom
All the documents of my mom landed properties
her 4 months salary slip
her employment letter
her passport
her affidavit of support
her letter of support

on my part
i submitted a letter of recommendation from a volunteer job which stated that me going for my studies will be a great opportunity to add my to their workforce when i complete my studies
B.Sc Results & Transcript
IELTS 7.5
NYSC cert
my car papers
my drivers license
Resume
two photos of my moms house

during the wait i started writing IRCC some emails and i noticed they blocked my email address, so i switched to webform then moved on to message all 78 MPs representing quebec, ordered my gcm notes but it has not arrived yet.
i did not submit MybankStatements for myself.

i tried reaching out to some gurus personally to help me at some point but they kept insisting that they handle the whole process. which i declined for personal reasons thank God it worked out for me.
with time i am also willing to assist with a copy of my SOP, if that will help.

Congrats bro! Oya come and help me o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by emmalextemtop: 8:33am On Apr 02, 2022
kweje:

The new “Access More” App allows you set you transfer limits.

Okay, so are you saying someone else can pay for me through the "Nigeria bank transfer"? My name will not show o, once the accurate amount is seen, they will approve my payment right?

Let me even try to transfer money to the account...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 1manuel(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2022
Sapte:
Join the univeristy of Regina whatsapp group

Drop the link here please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by OkukuOne(m): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2022
@Calmdancer21,

Thanks for the details. I will appreciate if you can send me the SOP and the letter of recommendation from a volunteer job. Both will be very handled for me.

dunno, if i can reach you privately? please advice!

Thanks in anticipation.

Calmdancer21:
You can become a travel advisor just from what you read here. for all of you that contributed and keeps contributing to the success of others may God keep blessing you my target is to help at least one person from this from without charging kobo
Here is my timeline
Application Submission: 23 November
Biometrics: December 3
Upfront Medical: 17 November
medical updated to pass December 23
Eligibility: Started in January
i had to defer my admission to spring, applied for a new CAQ and also uploaded my new LOA via webform

Documents Submitted;
All IMM forms
School Fees payment receipt for $8000
4 page SOP, where i explained my study gap and also a lump sum in the account of my sponsor
Bank Statements of my sponsor including salary account. NB sponsor is my mom
Marriage Certificate of my parents
My Dad's Death Certificate
Gift Deed of a land and one house from my mom
All the documents of my mom landed properties
her 4 months salary slip
her employment letter
her passport
her affidavit of support
her letter of support

on my part
i submitted a letter of recommendation from a volunteer job which stated that me going for my studies will be a great opportunity to add my to their workforce when i complete my studies
B.Sc Results & Transcript
IELTS 7.5
NYSC cert
my car papers
my drivers license
Resume
two photos of my moms house

during the wait i started writing IRCC some emails and i noticed they blocked my email address, so i switched to webform then moved on to message all 78 MPs representing quebec, ordered my gcm notes but it has not arrived yet.
i did not submit MybankStatements for myself.

i tried reaching out to some gurus personally to help me at some point but they kept insisting that they handle the whole process. which i declined for personal reasons thank God it worked out for me.
with time i am also willing to assist with a copy of my SOP, if that will help.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Samson2460: 8:50am On Apr 02, 2022
ShowYoung:
Congratulations

i can’t find justmellow email can you pls send it too me ..Thank you sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 8:53am On Apr 02, 2022
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u. Mine is next in Jesus name

Gift212:
IT'S PPRRRRRRRRRRRRR
What a way to start the month. December 3rd applicant, new portal.
I'm coming back surely to drop my full details!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by eniola1010(m): 9:00am On Apr 02, 2022
There is a friend of mine who collected pta twice. How he did it i dont know.

But i heard from a reliable source that u can collec pta once per quater. For example u can collect 4k usd at official rate between jan to mar. And u stand a chance of collecting it too within apr to june.

Mehn this is sweet o.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 02, 2022
eniola1010:
There is a friend of mine who collected pta twice. How he did it i dont know.

But i heard from a reliable source that u can collec pta once per quater. For example u can collect 4k usd at official rate between jan to mar. And u stand a chance of collecting it too within apr to june.

Mehn this is sweet o.
What is the process of collecting PTA from your bank and how long does it take and what documents do you need
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by eniola1010(m): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2022
Calmdancer21:

What is the process of collecting PTA from your bank and how long does it take and what documents do you need

The ones i know is u must have bvn, nin, ticket (to and fro), visa

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dangervu(m): 9:48am On Apr 02, 2022
Good day house ! Got denied in 2019 due to home ties !after I got my gcm thanks to Frank! I want to reapply ,I am 40years old ,got a Lagos state teaching job ,my question is can I use my mom as sponsor ? As I don't have the financial strenght like my first application ...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Oldfashioned145: 9:59am On Apr 02, 2022
1manuel:

Drop the link here please

Link pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (920)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.