Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (909317 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nikky6: 10:29am On Feb 09, 2022
kennyjoy:

We dey here, my eligibility hasn’t start o. what about yours?
Nov 29 yes it has started!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Davidbanky(m): 10:31am On Feb 09, 2022
moni001:
Hi everyone, is possible to do upfront medical after submitting application. (I used the new portal). Thank you.

You can …
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KRTL: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Legacyedition: 10:44am On Feb 09, 2022
Omiinii:
I wouldn't want to say what you wrote here is wrong. But it's definitely not correct and I'll use myself for example. I got refused and my eligibility at the time I received my notes prior refusal was review required. In my pre-assesment the officer claimed to have verified all my documents including bank statements and Loa and said I was established in Nigeria. My case file was also chinooked as also seen in my second gcms I ordered after refusal. Based on all I've said you see it doesn't accurately tally with what you have described. No one knows exactly how IRCC operates.
Thank you

Thanks for your explanation boss. But in my submission above, the starting statement was " Most Study Permit application " . Meaning more than average, above average , certain percentage, not all, " larger numbers ".

We still have applications being processed manually, infact , Canadian Visa offices refused to use the Chinook software.

Will rather love to see the screenshot and how you knew you were chinooked.lolz cheesy .

We learn everyday boss. Everyone is currently studying the Chinook app including lawyers .

Also if you can study " Ocran vs Minister of immigration case " at the federal court. You will understand how ircc currently process applications.

The ircc witness who came to defend the Chinook software in his exhibit submitted " Daponte Affidavit " and his cross examination, he explained fully how the software works and how it processes applications. You can also read his cross examination by the applicant's lawyer during the Judicial Review processes. This might take more than 8 hours of your time though.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 09, 2022
Legacyedition:

Thanks for your explanation boss. But in my submission above, the starting statement was " Most Study Permit application " . Meaning more than average, above average , certain percentage, not all, " larger numbers ".

We still have applications being processed manually, infact , Canadian Visa offices refused to use the Chinook software.

Will rather love to see the screenshot and how you knew you were chinooked.lolz cheesy .

We learn everyday boss. Everyone is currently studying the Chinook app including lawyers .

Also if you can study " Ocran vs Minister of immigration case " at the federal court. You will understand how ircc currently process applications.

The ircc witness who came to defend the Chinook software in his exhibit submitted " Daponte Affidavit " and his cross examination, he explained fully how the software works and how it processes applications. You can also read his cross examination by the applicant's lawyer during the Judicial Review processes. This might take more than 8 hours of your time though.
hi how’s it going please what is chinook software ?
Does the software access applications or
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by itsmolep(m): 11:09am On Feb 09, 2022
To whom it may concern,

You can now use your Polaris visa to pay your Application fee

Limit is $300 (USD)

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by FAVANA: 11:30am On Feb 09, 2022
Mine started on the 19th of January, since then, Nothing. November 15th applicant.
Nikky6:
November applicants !if your eligibility has started please signify

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 09, 2022
FAVANA:
Mine started on the 19th of January, since then, Nothing. November 15th applicant.
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by technix: 11:32am On Feb 09, 2022
He needs a four-month statement of account.
He doesn't need to transfer any money to your account yet.
Just mention in your LOE that he is your sponsor. He should also write a letter that he is sponsoring you. Then attach your marriage certificate. As an extra, if you have kids, you may attach their birth certificates since they contain your name and your husband's.

mimini:
Hello house, please this is important. How many months statement of account should I submit for my study permit? My hubby is my sponsor and he is working. How many months of statement of account and payslips is he suppose to submit? If he transfer a huge sum to my account, am I suppose to write a statement on the money as a gift deed since he is my husband? Thank you as I wait for your response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Legacyedition: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2022
Malone122:
hi how’s it going please what is chinook software ?
Does the software access applications or

Hi Malon122, Chinook is the application/software being used to process applications by ircc.

Yes, they use the software to process applications. It works by copying informations on ircc forms, submitted docs, gcms and put applicants information on spreadsheet, making it easy for Visa Officer to see informations without going through entirety of the application or flipping through files. All informations about you is copied on the spread sheet like excel . It also pulls information from gcms, informations on the spreadsheets and copied it into gcms .

It gives ircc 100s of refusal reasons, reason we see so many gcms note looking exactly the same in wordings and sentences.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by FAVANA: 11:42am On Feb 09, 2022
The wait is tiring ehn... sad You?
Malone122:
shocked
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 09, 2022
FAVANA:
The wait is tiring ehn... sad You?
we literally have the same timing exactly
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mama12345: 11:51am On Feb 09, 2022
Hello Guys,

Please which IRCC email address should I send mails to on a daily basis ?
How many emails should I send per day please?
What message should I write in the email please?
Would emailing them help me get a quick response?
My processing office is in Nairobi, should I send it to just Nairobi or all of them?

NAIROBI
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca

LAGOS
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

LONDON
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

ACCRA
accraimmigration@international.gc.ca

ABUJA
abuja@international.gc.ca
ABUJA-IM-Enquiry@international.gc.ca

Below is My Timeline
Submission/AOR 6th September 2021
Medicals Passed 25th October 2021
1st Ghost update November (Not sure of exact date)
2nd Ghost update 24th January 2022
I have already deferred my start date from 10th January to 6th March
I already applied for GCMS notes on the 4th of January but on the 5th of February, I got a mail saying they need an extension of 30days.

Thank You

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 09, 2022
Legacyedition:

Hi Malon122, Chinook is the application/software being used to process applications by ircc.

Yes, they use the software to process applications. It works by copying informations on ircc forms, submitted docs, gcms and put applicants information on spreadsheet, making it easy for Visa Officer to see informations without going through entirety of the application or flipping through files. All informations about you is copied on the spread sheet like excel . It also pulls information from gcms, informations on the spreadsheets and copied it into gcms .

It gives ircc 100s of refusal reasons, reason we see so many gcms note looking exactly the same in wordings and sentences.

oh wow thanks for this

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by FAVANA: 11:53am On Feb 09, 2022
Oh okay, Eligibility started?
Malone122:
we literally have the same timing exactly
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 09, 2022
FAVANA:
Oh okay, Eligibility started?
exactly how yours is
Same day of submission / same timing of eligibility meds updated Dec 23rd
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CrystalMax: 11:54am On Feb 09, 2022
Hello Seniors,
I would like to ask, is gift deed acceptable as POF for Study permit application?
I have a relative who is willing to give me all the funds required as proof of funds, perhaps the person is unwilling to let me know his financial value.
I need urgent response please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omiinii: 11:55am On Feb 09, 2022
My concerns where the specifics you gave. That's all. I have read the affidavit. I expect you should know IRCC is not ready to be fully transparent and there are different versions of this processing tool. That means whatever illustrations given in the affidavit is not elaborate enough and some things are redacted. You should already understand where I'm getting at.

As for how I knew my application was chinnoked. I was scanning my notes and saw a phrase saying my app was processed with the aid of chinook 3+ if I remember correctly.

Thank you.
Legacyedition:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by FAVANA: 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
Oh okay.
Malone122:
exactly how yours is
Same day of submission / same timing of eligibility meds updated Dec 23rd
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by emedon27: 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
makano:
“Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou taken up and cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that what he saith cometh to pass; he shall have it.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:23‬ ‭

“Therefore I say unto you, All things whatsoever ye pray and ask for, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:24

To all TRV hopefuls, this Part 21 shall rain approval testimonies all through in JESUS NAME. AMEN...

This Part 21 shall not pass you by, if you believe, let your Amen show it...

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PPR HOPEFULS.. IT WILL END IN PRAISE..

Let's do it again this part 21...

PEACE
Amen � I got my today.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JNATH(m): 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
Please i want to be added to the whatsapp group.
JNATH:
Good Morning My Fellow Landers.

Please i need an agent with atleast 90-95% success story who can help with proof of funds and student visa application process. i have an admission to study in canada and i am expected to resume september 2022.

Your kind referrals will be highly appreciated.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by FAVANA: 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
Yes it is.
CrystalMax:
Hello Seniors,
I would like to ask, is gift deed acceptable as POF for Study permit application?
I have a relative who is willing to give me all the funds required as proof of funds, perhaps the person is unwilling to let me know his financial value.
I need urgent response please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tcrown2020(f): 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
Malone122:
none at all

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Onlinedoctor: 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
Guy, did u get ppr. Let's know and timeline

emedon27:

Amen � I got my today.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
emedon27:

Amen � I got my today.

Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by blessingflow: 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
Pls how did you know that your processing office is Nairobi?

mama12345:
Hello Guys,

Please which IRCC email address should I send mails to on a daily basis ?
How many emails should I send per day please?
What message should I write in the email please?
Would emailing them help me get a quick response?
My processing office is in Nairobi, should I send it to just Nairobi or all of them?

NAIROBI
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca

LAGOS
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

LONDON
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

ACCRA
accraimmigration@international.gc.ca

ABUJA
abuja@international.gc.ca
ABUJA-IM-Enquiry@international.gc.ca

Below is My Timeline
Submission/AOR 6th September 2021
Medicals Passed 25th October 2021
1st Ghost update November (Not sure of exact date)
2nd Ghost update 24th January 2022
I have already deferred my start date from 10th January to 6th March
I already applied for GCMS notes on the 4th of January but on the 5th of February, I got a mail saying they need an extension of 30days.

Thank You
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mama12345: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
This is reply I got, so I figured it's in Nairobi

blessingflow:

Pls how did you know that your processing office is Nairobi?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MsLoolah: 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
Thank you so much for this. I have read everyone’s responses and honestly I get where they are all coming from. When I said my credentials got me my visa, I didn’t mean it in a boasting way, it’s just I had quite a compelling documentation.

I have a bsc, masters, I also own my own a fashion business that isn’t doing bad at all, I added my financial statement for my business, my LOE explained I needed to further my education in order to grow my business. I had 8 in ielts which I also added, I had my mum as a sponsor, she included her personal and company statement as well as landed properties, I have 2 siblings currently studying in the country. I didn’t use my husband as a tie to the country, I used my business hence why I stated my credentials helped.

But I see how that could come out boastful. I know some people have similar documentation and still got refused, however I don’t want to make a decision based on fear.

When I make my decision I will definitely updated the group so people can learn from it. It’s a risk but I think it’s one I am willing to take.

If I reapply, I probably wouldn’t add him and he can apply for a visiting just like someone else advised me on here.

And If I don’t get it, not the end of the world.

Osemigho:

I see others have responded. My advise is no much different. There is an element of luck and grace in Canada student visa. The fact that you even get it for a bachelor's when you have a masters is luck mehn. Yes, your UK profile is very good, but you were still lucky. I think We have past applicants with your profile and full scholarship that was denied on the basis that applicant only have student visa (temporary stay) in UK. I have also supported another applicant on UK student visa that came to Canada to do another masters. So, no two app is the same.

The decision is yours and I wish you the best of luck. If you plan to reapply, make sure you submit the best application and argument for your case. Yes, you can add your husband to your application, but tighten all his profile weaknesses. As you mention he doesn't have any travel history unlike you. So make sure his ties to Nigeria are very strong and convincing.

The truth I won't take the risk if I were you. Will another Nigerian guy with your husband profile risk it? That's a question for another day.

It is possible that you get your visa again and again. So, do it if you're 100% convinced that it is what you want to do. Best, you and your husband get it. Worst you don't. Life is all about risk. If you can take the best and worst case scenario, there is nothing to be afraid of.

Whatever the outcome of your next application, please share your experience and documentation when you get the result. We will like to learn from your experience. It seems the new portal is faster. You can use you that to get a quick decision. All the best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dollymon: 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
This was the response I got from them as well when I sent a webform and mail inquiry about my application. Guess one needs to keep disturbing them.
It's better to keep sending to that email address that responded.
mama12345:
This is reply I got, so I figured it's in Nairobi

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
KRTL:
Hello Everyone,
pls what is this naira Equivalent of 235CAD...

whats the exchange rate pls..

urgent pls..

Thank you everyone

It depends on the means you pay from..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
Pls who is familiar with centennial college application process. A friend tried to apply and saw a notice that the website for international student is currently down. He was advised to apply through email.

Pls is this info correct?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dollymon: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
I have sent a lot of emails and webforms to IRCC, nothing yet. This wait is something else. Any other person in my shoes who applied in october and waiting to hear from them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.