Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (907526 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by iamblessed17: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
sodmad:
Pls. How did you go about the application..??
I used an agent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Derekxxy: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
ShowYoung:

As at June 12, Access Bank charges C$1/326.

Tanks boss,hw about flywire corporation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ActivatedDreams: 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
ShowYoung:

Master's degree is good for you. You must enroll in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or something related to show academic progression

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
ActivatedDreams:

Ahhhh I’m kinda tired of Engineering ooo, I want to try something new like soft IT courses. Okay if I choose Masters in Electrical/Electronics Engineering can I switch to another course of my choice in same institution once I arrive ?

You are free so long the institution permits you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
Derekxxy:

Tanks boss,hw about flywire corporation

There are options provided by Flywire, if you choose to pay by card or local bank account in Naira, the rate is around C$1/455 as at June 12: so, it is better to choose "International Payment in USD/CAD/EUR/GBP", this will enable you to use Form A and pay at the prevailing rate of the CBN—C$1/326 as at June 12.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ableman101: 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
Oldfashioned145:
From what I've gathered here, you get a letter of introduction when your application is approved, it's an approval letter that says you're allowed to study in Canada

Ok thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Gokoyer0(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
Thanks Boss, for your usual timely input.
Lekiboboe:

Yes she can. There are some people who even do medicals before submitting their Study Visa application.

As regards doing an Upfront medicals and sending it to IRCC office when done, go through the contents in the link

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/233#98887195
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Gokoyer0(m): 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Thank you sir for your contribution!
ShowYoung:

Medical Examination does not stop visa application processing unless IRCC has asked for it and it has not been submitted. This means the application is still being processed, when they get to the point where they need medical examination, IRCC will surely reach out to you and ask.

An applicant can submit medical examination report upfront to hasten the processing.

The followings are the email addresses you can send your upfront medical report to:

Webform– Nairobi.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

Canadian High Commission, Nairobi
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca

Canadian High Commission, Lagos
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by OYINKANSOLA66: 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
ShowYoung:

You don't pay for Proof of Fund; you will show proof of funds available for your study and living expenses in your account.

Proof of Funds means "show us your fund that you really can finance your education and stay in Canada".

You are not paying this money to anyone but show it in your account. This tuition deposit is part of it because you will also show the receipt of your tuition deposit as part of your Proof of Funds to the visa officer.

Hi,

After submission, can I touch my funds? I need to buy fx and pay for another portion of my tuition fee.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ActivatedDreams: 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
OYINKANSOLA66:

Hi,

After submission, can I touch my funds? I need to buy fx and pay for another portion of my tuition fee.

It’s not advisable to touch it, what if IRCC requests for another proof of funds what will you do, submit only funds you won’t need to touch till your Visa is out.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sinorte: 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Congratulations!
Nwachinemelu226:
Family!

God has finally done it, its PPR!!!

I stay in Canada but my sis whom I had been processing her study permit application just got PPR and its also her birthday! April 19, 2022 application.

God is indeed faithful. I'll share the timeline and everything in my next post.

Just wanted to ask, can i send her passport to any country's Canadian embassy or do i have to go through vfs in lagos or abuja for study permit passport submission? also if i choose to do this how long does it take to get the passport back from vfs?

Thank you for your help!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ActivatedDreams: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
ShowYoung:

You are free so long the institution permits you.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ActivatedDreams: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hello Eric

I have replied all my mails, I should have also replied yours..

Peace
erictoonice:

Good day sir,
I sent you an email a couple of days ago been waiting for your reply. I’ll counting on you to help me with this process as you have helped so many people here. Please keep up the good work.
My email is erictoonice@yahoo.com
Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ghazali34(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hello house please I need these informations for GLOBUS Bank for form A..

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Yemlizzy(f): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
iamblessed17:
good evening house, please what airline is economical to Winnipeg from Lagos and wouldn't require a transit visa
please help a sister
It seems there isn’t a direct flight, you can check out prices for KLM, Air France and Air Canada. I too would be coming to Winnipeg when I get my PPR. We are going to same university of Manitoba. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Derekxxy: 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
ShowYoung:

There are options provided by Flywire, if you choose to pay by card or local bank account in Naira, the rate is around C$1/455 as at June 12: so, it is better to choose "International Payment in USD/CAD/EUR/GBP", this will enable you to use Form A and pay at the prevailing rate of the CBN—C$1/326 as at June 12.

Tanks bro, this one done register ..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by walexing2003: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dear NL,

Please i need your advise.

I got an offer to study a 12month course in University of Manitoba. The tuition is 17000 CAD. I applied for mpower loan and got approval for 17,000 USD. I have about N10m (over 30,000 CAD) in my account, and i want to go with my wife and son. I'm I good to go?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hello Herlymah

I am sure your question would have been answered by now, cos I know I am answering this late..

Your sponsor is clearly a 3rd party sponsor, which means you have a very slim chance of getting your Visa if you fail to convince the Visa Officer why you using your Maternal Aunt as your sponsor and not your Dad or mum..

Your 3rd party sponsor must be ready to show total commitment to our studies and living expenses and also make sure the funds will be readily available all through your study in Canada, for you to stand a chance of getting your PPR... Also you must make sure you show close relationship with this said sponsor, like getting a proof of her sponsoring your education in the Past or an old pix of both of you.

Even though you have a slim chance of getting your Visa with a 3rd party sponsor, it isn't impossible as we have seen peeps here using their uncles and Aunts as sponsors and still got their Visas.. Just make sure you and your aunt do some serious home work to really convince the Visa Officer as regards the sponsorship part of your application.

PEACE

Herlymah1295:

@makano @frankrobbn and every other gurus in the house please help. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hello Oyinkansola

Yes, you can touch it especially if its for the purpose of paying your school fees.. But make sure as you are spending the funds for other things, return some funds back to your account.. IRCC can wake up one morning and request for an Updated SOA..

Be strategic about it..

Peace
OYINKANSOLA66:

Hi,

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by OYINKANSOLA66: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Thank you �. Don’t know how I will refund it . Just tired. Lord let the PPR come out.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Hafeez6948: 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Una wey collect ppr make una share una timeline. Na why we dey tell una congrats b dat. Our congratulations will not make u more blessed than you already are now. The ppr is babanla Congratulations on its own. Abeg make una dey share forgive my manner of approach na so i b

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by OYINKANSOLA66: 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
makano:
Hello Oyinkansola

Yes, you can touch it especially if its for the purpose of paying your school fees.. But make sure as you are spending the funds for other things, return some funds back to your account.. IRCC can wake up one morning and request for an Updated SOA..

Be strategic about it..

How do I refund? I’m sponsoring myself. Don’t know where another big funds will enter from. Should I borrow funds from people and be sending to my salary account??

Lord I will testify soon

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hello Sinorte

I cant also wait for your PPR..

It will surely end in praise..

Peace
sinorte:
Lord Jesus, today makes it 60 days since I submitted my application. I thank you for my PPR.

Yes, I believe that's just what I should be doing now, thanking you for that which you have done and it's about manifesting. What you have started, you will surely complete.

Thank you for my PPR

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by zmande: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
Oliveth19:
Any body my friend can switch medical date with in either Lagos or Abuja. I wouldn’t mind giving the person a tip. She got medical request since 17th June.
Thank you

Hello, she should go to the medical centre, maybe IOM and show them the medical request letter, they will let her in. Since it is medical request, she shouldn't have a problem going there and having it done.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Since you asked for the email addresses of all the IRCC centers, Find them below

mailto:nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
mailto:nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
mailto:nairobi@international.gc.ca
mailto:abuja@international.gc.ca
mailto:lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
mailto:cairoimmigration@international.gc.ca
mailto:kingston.immigration@international.gc.ca
mailto:kngtnimmigration@international.gc.ca
mailto:abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
mailto:beijing-immigration@international.gc.ca
mailto:accraimmigration@international.gc.ca
mailto:sydney-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
mailto:saopaulo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
mailto:singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
mailto:shanghai-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
mailto:warsaw-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
mailto:romeimmigration@international.gc.ca
mailto:romevisa@international.gc.ca
mailto:paris-imvisitor@international.gc.ca
mailto:pspan-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
mailto:pretoria-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
mailto:port-au-prince-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
mailto:question@cic.gc.ca
mailto:viennimmigration@international.gc.ca
mailto:amman.immigration@international.gc.ca
mailto:baglr-immigration@international.gc.ca
mailto:bogota-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
mailto:bairs-immigra@international.gc.ca
mailto:bucharest-immigration@international.gc.ca
mailto:delhi-immigration@international.gc.ca
mailto:dakar.immigration@international.gc.ca
mailto:dslam-immigration-enquiry@international.gc.ca
mailto:newyork-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
mailto:colombo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
mailto:ganzu-immigration@international.gc.ca
mailto:jakarta-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
mailto:los-angeles-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
mailto:london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
mailto:lima.immigration@international.gc.ca
mailto:ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
mailto:manilimmigration@international.gc.ca
mailto:mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
mailto:mosco-immigration@international.gc.ca

But if you want the email addresses of the IRCC centers that concerns Nigerian applicants, then find them below.

NAIROBI WEBFORM
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

NAIROBI
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca

LAGOS

lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

LONDON

london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

ACCRA

accraimmigration@international.gc.ca

Peace
Princeofabia:
Please, can you send me all the mails for these embassies? smiley

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Abi2022: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Good Evening,

Guru’s in the house…Una welldone oo.

Thank you for he guidance and time dedicated to helping we newbies. May God bles you all abundantly. To all oou us expecting PPR, God has already done it, may we start to see the manifestation.

Please help a sister.

I have an admission in Centennial College for Fall 2022 and applied on April 26 and did an upfront medical on May 25. My medical just got updated on June 23 after sending webforms and emails. I had earlier submitted my biometrics when I applied for a visiting visa in 2018 so its valid till 2028. I currently have an admission in University of Stirling in Scotland that I must close out on by July 31, 2022. My questions are;

1. I noticed that on the “Details about my application status” my biometrics section is yet to be updated and states that “We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.” I am concerned about the delay and wonder if this is the reason the review of my eligibility is yet to commence.
2. I recently paid the balance of my school fees for the year, when I submitted I had paid only the acceptance fees. I used funds from an account I did not submit so funds in the POF I submitted are still there, do I need to send them this additional information?
3. Should I let them know about this UK admission as I need to know my position to enable me not be at a disadvantage. Time is of essence

What do you gurus advice I do?

Looking forward to your advice

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dbeautyful: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Congrats Rach90 and good evening to all.

Please, is the bank reference letter to be addressed to the school or IRCC?

Secondly, could someone repost the contact of the police officer that processes PCC (Besides Inspector Rose - someone posted that her fee has gone up)

Rach90:
It can only be God almighty. No one else!!! This journey has taught me patience and I'm glad it's worth it.
I applied since January 13th 2022 and was supposed to resume in May but God had different plan for me. I tried deferring to Sept but there was no space, so I did January 2023.
My husband is the sponsor and I only submitted my salary account( I work in the bank) and my savings that had only 500k.
Canada sent my husband's statement of account to my branch on 10th of June for confirmation and I made sure the confirmation was swift.

Just yesterday someone posted emails of ircc office in different country and I made sure I sent mail to all of them one after the other and just about 9:24am, the Eagle landed.

The Lord is good!!!

An agent did all the application and even gave me logins to everything I wanted.

I pray the voice of favour mention our names into the ears of our visa officers. Favour will speak for everyone!!! This prayer is powerful, just say it all the time and see wonders
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ghazali34(m): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
The below image is what you meant right??

For the CBN—C$1/326

ShowYoung:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Aissy: 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Good evening
Please while filling the arrive can, what’s the flight number?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by greeners222(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Many many thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Hiralegend: 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
Congratulations sister,
Indeed What God cannot do, does not exist!!! Please I sent you a mail.
Kindly look at it
FunmilolaAde:
IT'S PPR GUYS �������

WHAT GOD CAN NOT DO DOES NOT EXIST!!!

I bless the day I get connected to you @Frankrobbn1. Knowing you and you team was a game changer for me and my family. After a serious breakfast (Denial) was served to me on my Birthday last year, 2021 by IRCC, then God brought you my way to use you to wipe away my tears �. F&R Global is a team of SMART, SWIFT, FAST, INTELLIGENT, DETAILED Personnel. Thank you for not being tired of answering questions, sending necessary drafts, close follow up, well detailed application and for your expertise.

You guys are super good at what you do. I would recommend and recommend you over and over again and again for your timeline, inbox to full to the brim.
F&R GLOBAL is the BEST � �
THANK YOU OKCE AGAIN MR FRANK my VO of fandrglobal.com

http://fandrglobal.com

*FAMILY APPLICATION TIMELINE*
Study permit for myself
Study visa for my 5years old Son
Visiting visa for my 2years old daughter
SOWP Visa for my Hubby.

1ST Application May 14th, 2021 Refused( I applied with my two kids)

2ND APPLICATION April 14th 2022 (family application) APPROVED

*PROFILE*

AGE. 35
GOING FOR SECOND MASTERS
SCHOOL- University CanadaWest (Master of BusinessAdministration)
NO IELTS, NO WES

Application date- April 14th, 2022
Biometrics FOR ME 2021 when I first applied then
Biometric FOR HUBBY April 25th 2022
Upfront medical for all of us. Hubby, kids and I passed April 15th, we applied with it on the 14th.
Eligibility started when I don't know � cos, I don't know how to check if it has started. I only see processing when I check my portal.
Eligibility started for my hubby and 2 Children when I can't say as well.
I started sending webform last week thurdsday to Nairobi and mail. I sent 4 that Wednesday and 1 on Thursday when I was told 4 per day was too much���. My agent (Frankrobbn1) advised me to do this from 7weeks into my application submission. I do call him VO just like @bisi Canada who I met him through do call him. A Sister�‍❤️‍�‍� this group has given to me.

Application approved for 4 of us this yesterday!!

*Document Submitted for myself*

1. ALL CIC DOCUMENTS:
2. ACADEMIC DOCS…
• Bachelor’s Degree Certificate and Transcripts
• Masters Degree Certificate and Transcripts.

*Personal Documents*

* International passport with NO VISA at all.
* SOP and LOE well detailed and written by Mr Frank(my Vo) and edited by me. I took out my time to explain all our 4 accounts submitted, our treasury bill cert, and pension cert.
* Birth cert
* 1 personal Statement of myself
* 2 personal statement of my hubby as the sponsor
* Bank reference letters
* Bank statements (1 for savings and one salary account) Salary acct had little balance but my savings account had enough but no much transactions on it. Reasons why I had to explain well in my LOE.
* My CV
* Affidavit of sponsorship by husband through Federal High Court, Abuja.
* Court Marriage Certificate
* Change of name Affidavit and Newspaper publication.
* Family Pictures (plenty with wedding pictures)
* CAC of our NGO with picturesfrom Outreaches done by the NGO (submitted through webform 3 weeks ago)
* Hubby's Share's Documents in his office.
* Landed properties (dropped 2 out of 5)
* Affidavit of return by myself through Federal High Court, Abuja.
* Work ID card
* Pictures with my Colleague in office.
* Leave letter from the office stating I will be paid 25% of my salary every months and I will still work remotely.
* Reference letter from my Boss.
* Promotion letter after 11months of getting the job to a General Manager.
* Letter of Salary increment.
* NIN Slip

*School*
* Acceptance letter from my school
* Receipt of 1st installment payment of Tuition (7,900 CAD)

*Children Documents*

* ALL CIC Docs
* International Passport
* Birth Certificates
* Study leave letter for my kids (collected this letter from my their school.
* Last term school results sheet
* Plenty School fees payment receipts.
* Their NIN Slips
* Their Pictures with their friends in School.
* Their Immunisation Cards
* My Son is 5years old
* My daughter is 2years old.

Upfront inquiries about health insurance for my kids ( I emailed some health insurance providers and attached this email correspondences to their application)

Upfront enquiries from schools around the area of my school. ( I had emailed some schools to enquire on their ability to take in my kids, I also attached it too

*Spouse Documents*

* CIC documents
* International Passport
* Company letter
* Bank References letters
* Statements of Account(2)
* Treasury Bill Cert. and Statement fro
ARM
* Work ID card
* Pension Cert.
* Company's shareholders cert.
* Pictures with Collegues in the Office.
* NIN Slip

All thanks and glory to God almighty for making this come to reality. I want to also thank my VO( Mr Frank) for his expertise and attention to details. You’re indeed good at what you do.

Thank you JESUS CHRIST.
Canada here we come. We are going to our final base (Home)

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.