Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Top-up My Hnd To A Bsc - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top-up My Hnd To A Bsc (1732 Views)

Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc / Top-up My Hnd To A Bsc In One Year / I Need Ur Advice With Regards To My Hnd Status: Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top-up My Hnd To A Bsc by JesusDWay(m): 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2011
Hi Guys. Although, i've posted this in the Education section, i have not gotten more than two responses which is why i'm bringing it here.

I have been trying to find a way of doing a one year top up Bachelor degree with my Higher National Diploma but till now, i have not really been able to get what i want. I want to get a Bsc first before doing Masters. I could spend just two years and get the two which is one of the reasons why i want it that way, the other being the discrimination between HND and Bsc even after you may have had a Masters by doing PGD first.

I have HND in Elect/Elect Engineering but dont really want to continue with that. I would like to do something in Logistics but then, many schools want a management course background. So, i resolved to do Engineering Management but up till now, its only University of Huddersfield in the UK that i have seen that offers it for 2011/2012 session but you know what the school fees is like over there in the UK. Before now however, i got a Bachelor of Technology which is just for one year in Canada, but the embassy didnt give me visa. I have also tried Sweden twice and got admitted but didnt get to go.

I am already 30 and i'm contemplating doing other things but, the thought of living with having not gotten to where i want to be educationally may not let me really be at peace. I'm presently considering Ukraine (though it seems i may have to do Electrical again because they dont seem to be flexible like UK but their fees are cheap and i can only say all the money i have presently is about 4 - 5k dollars which i was able to gather from the present job i am doing in my church office).

So, if anyone out there knows which school can offer me a one year Bsc in Engineering Management, or Technology Management, or Industrial Management or probably Logistics, i will very much appreciate it. It may not compulsorily have to be the UK. Also please consider the money i said i have although i know that sometimes one will not necessarily have to have all the money to start. If there's another route u think i can take as well, i wouldnt mind and mind you, you will not only be helping me but quite a lot of people like me as well who have been looking for a way out of this HND/BSC discrimination. Thank you.
Re: Top-up My Hnd To A Bsc by rolextoni: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2012
pls we need to talk. email me.. ismailaslim@yahoo.com
Re: Top-up My Hnd To A Bsc by burrytee(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2013
please guys help me out with the topup load down.please am very much interested.

(1) (Reply)

Rsust Releases 2012/2013 Supplementary And Direct Entry Admission List / 2013 NNPC/EPNL Esso International Scholarship Preparation / ASUU Breaking News!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.