Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,013 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

My Boss Wife Wants Us To Tell Her About The Movement Of Her Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boss Wife Wants Us To Tell Her About The Movement Of Her Husband (1979 Views)

New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Wife Wants Us To Tell Her About The Movement Of Her Husband by Mariangeles(f): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Richy4:

grin grin grin
The principal was very wise..I can just imagine your Sister's face when her name was called. It must be really priceless to watch.. not to talk of all her friend's laughter at the Assembly. cheesy

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe cheesy

She was surprised at first, but then she enjoyed the power that came with being the gate keeper. cheesy
Re: My Boss Wife Wants Us To Tell Her About The Movement Of Her Husband by donleo92(m): 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
[ I showed her all this response today, and she burst out laughing.
she talk say she won join this forum. lala I don bring customer for you ooh. any giveaways??

quote author=Ishilove post=109729946]
One day, my former boss called me into his office and gave me a list of things to buy and dispatch to his numerous girlfriends. His friend was in his office with him and jokingly exclaimed "Ishi, so you are aiding and encouraging him??"

I replied "Sir, I see nothing, hear nothing and say nothing."

Tell the secretary the same thing. She is there to work, not intervene in the marital affairs of her boss.[/quote]
Re: My Boss Wife Wants Us To Tell Her About The Movement Of Her Husband by oilmane(m): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
donleo92:
Goodevening nairalanders. please I got this issue really disturbing me.
My boss wife, came to the work place and told our secretary(female) to please help tell her about the husbands activities at work. That she thinks she is losing her husband. Infact she was close to tears. she complained that her husband comes late every night, that he doesn't have time for her and her kids anymore. Infact she is done been spiritual, that she wants to go physical. she wanted the secretary to be her eyes and ears in the company. but we all leave by 5 after work. just our boss most times stays back. the secretary been close to me came for my advice today. honestly I told her to stay off the case. what's your advice if you were in my shoe

Which one be want us? Na u b d secretary? Tell the secretary to.mind her business, she was employed to be the secretary and not a spy, she shouldn't come between the lady and her husband else she might end up regretting it.
Re: My Boss Wife Wants Us To Tell Her About The Movement Of Her Husband by frozen70(f): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
donleo92:
Goodevening nairalanders. please I got this issue really disturbing me.
My boss wife, came to the work place and told our secretary(female) to please help tell her about the husbands activities at work. That she thinks she is losing her husband. Infact she was close to tears. she complained that her husband comes late every night, that he doesn't have time for her and her kids anymore. Infact she is done been spiritual, that she wants to go physical. she wanted the secretary to be her eyes and ears in the company. but we all leave by 5 after work. just our boss most times stays back. the secretary been close to me came for my advice today. honestly I told her to stay off the case. what's your advice if you were in my shoe

She should stay off, she was mot employed to be an informant

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come And Join Helping Hands International As A Family With Just 6600. / Original Nike Air,balenciaga,calvin Klein,nike Signal Dimsix Sneakers / My Wedding In Few Weeks Time Is About To Crash, Please Help Me!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.