Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,803 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Hi - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Hi (1984 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi by Devil1Messenger: 7:59am On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Hi by bamdly(m): 8:09am On Jan 27, 2022
Devil1Messenger:
Op please hide my ID
I'm indebted to loan apps and here is the breakdown
Easimoni-52k
Kaskkash-39k
Easycredit-20k
Gocash-20k
Ncash-3k
Xcredit-4k
Branch-2k
Quickcheck-12k
Fairmoney-40k
Eajor-80k
Access bank -140k
Another source -200k
I'm totally confused that I contemplated commiting suicide all through last nite.
All d money was used to gamble on virtual bet9ja. I don't know how to pay as some of the online loan will start getting late From 2morow Friday. I earn 90k every month yet my life is in total mess. I cried all my life since last nite till dawn. How should I manage this situation?

well do u want my opinion on this
Re: Hi by Devil1Messenger: 8:10am On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Hi by bamdly(m): 8:16am On Jan 27, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Your opinion is highly needed as suicide thought is still coming my mind
bro ...no be only dey owe loan apps money I am also owing them money and I Neva for once think about suicide......and my own debt plenty pass your own self if I list am u go call me monster...but because life dey there is still hope....even all the loan app don message all my contacts finished as for me I still dey go work....but the only solution u can do is. start paying one by one and deleting the loan app one by one also....I go still say it own no reach my own if u wan make i share my own u go cry def but I am alive and loan cannot kill me

9 Likes

Re: Hi by WetinIsabi: 8:16am On Jan 27, 2022
Devil1Messenger:
Op please hide my ID
Easimoni-52k
Kaskkash-39k
Easycredit-20k
Gocash-20k
Ncash-3k
Xcredit-4k
Branch-2k
Quickcheck-12k
Fairmoney-40k
Eajor-80k
Access bank -140k
Another source -200k
I'm totally confused that I contemplated commiting suicide all through last nite.
All d money was used to gamble on virtual bet9ja. I don't know how to pay as some of the online loan will start getting late From 2morow Friday. I earn 90k every month yet my life is in total mess. I cried all my life since last nite till dawn. How should I manage this situation?

Hmmm...

This is serious! shocked

Why borrow to gamble?

This is what I would advise. Since you earn a living, dedicate 30% - 40% of your monthly salary to debt servicing. Start with the small ones first and don't wait for the deadline to elapse before you liquidate a loan you took.

Put a stop to gambling. Delete the app from your phone and avoid anything that will attract you or trigger the urge to gamble. If you are addicted, get an accountability partner that will check with you regularly and ensure you are kept away from such things.

If you have a skill or a side hustle, now is the time to double up on it. All alternative streams of income except gambling should be exploited (don't steal o!). Also consider getting another job that will pay you higher. You need to earn more.

You can get out of debt. You just need discipline.

2 Likes

Re: Hi by Haakeem(m): 8:16am On Jan 27, 2022

1 Share

Re: Hi by bamdly(m): 8:19am On Jan 27, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Your opinion is highly needed as suicide thought is still coming my mind
detest from bet9ja virtual because na dem chop my 600k for 2018 that time which I also thought about suicide but I didn't do it and now we don dey 2022 we move bro.....
if u still want to keep playing virtual na ur own grave u dey dig.....me instead of playing virtual I play electronic basketball

2 Likes

Re: Hi by DonBenny77(m): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2022
Lol
Re: Hi by Belial06: 11:08am On Jan 27, 2022
Bamdly na man you be... Loan doesn't kill anyone OP

America is the biggest debtor if you don't know... China owes huge debts.. Nigeria Nko? See Debts are part of a man's life... The only time you don't owe is in the grave ..

As long as you live a legit life debts are part of it.. in developed countries it's called credit card here it's called loan app..

As I dey type so o owe a bank 6 million, I owe a business 4 million , I owe loan apps. Paddy I still dey ball live my life. Owing is not a crime in Nigeria. If you arrest me the police will ask you why , because I never denied I owe you so what crime did i commit.

Op we plenty for here relax bro

bamdly:

bro ...no be only dey owe loan apps money I am also owing them money and I Neva for once think about suicide......and my own debt plenty pass your own self if I list am u go call me monster...but because life dey there is still hope....even all the loan app don message all my contacts finished as for me I still dey go work....but the only solution u can do is. start paying one by one and deleting the loan app one by one also....I go still say it own no reach my own if u wan make i share my own u go cry def but I am alive and loan cannot kill me

Devil1Messenger:
Op please hide my ID
Easimoni-52k
Kaskkash-39k
Easycredit-20k
Gocash-20k
Ncash-3k
Xcredit-4k
Branch-2k
Quickcheck-12k
Fairmoney-40k
Eajor-80k
Access bank -140k
Another source -200k
All d money was used to gamble on virtual bet9ja. I don't know how to pay as some of the online loan will start getting late From 2morow Friday. I earn 90k every month, I don't smoke, drink, or womanize, my life is in total mess. My problem is virtual gambling and have been wanting to stop it but its not working, i cried all my life since last nite till dawn. How should I manage this situation?

Re: Hi by bamdly(m): 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Belial06:
Bamdly na man you be... Loan doesn't kill anyone OP

America is the biggest debtor if you don't know... China owes huge debts.. Nigeria Nko? See Debts are part of a man's life... The only time you don't owe is in the grave ..

As long as you live a legit life debts are part of it.. in developed countries it's called credit card here it's called loan app..

As I dey type so o owe a bank 6 million, I owe a business 4 million , I owe loan apps. Paddy I still dey ball live my life. Owing is not a crime in Nigeria. If you arrest me the police will ask you why , because I never denied I owe you so what crime did i commit.

Op we plenty for here relax bro

Oga no 1 fit arrest me sef cos if u lock me up....e Don sure say u no go collect dime besides I didn't steal from Dem na loan I take and I intend to pay back even if it takes month...... And if u do were na to use my army beat u on top ur money
Re: Hi by Belial06: 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
bamdly:

Oga no 1 fit arrest me sef cos if u lock me up....e Don sure say u no go collect dime besides I didn't steal from Dem na loan I take and I intend to pay back even if it takes month...... And if u do were na to use my army beat u on top ur money

Honestly.. why you go harass me say I owe you money?!! It's not a crime anywhere in the world or under Nigerian law to owe. The economy harsh so pray for me to have money to pay you
Team debtor no be thief

Na owe I owe I nor thief

2 Likes

Re: Hi by bamdly(m): 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
Belial06:

Honestly.. why you go harass me say I owe you money?!! It's not a crime anywhere in the world or under Nigerian law to owe. The economy harsh so pray for me to have money to pay you
Team debtor no be thief

Na owe I owe I nor thief
Bro I feel u jawe ..make we stop before nairaland rich people will start saying we should go and pay...lolll

1 Like

Re: Hi by Belial06: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
bamdly:

Bro I feel u jawe ..make we stop before nairaland rich people will start saying we should go and pay...lolll

Na dem Sabi

Who dem EPP?
Re: Hi by Devil1Messenger: 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Devil1Messenger:
Op please hide my ID
Easimoni-52k
Kaskkash-39k
Easycredit-20k
Gocash-20k
Ncash-3k
Xcredit-4k
Branch-2k
Quickcheck-12k
Fairmoney-40k
Eajor-80k
Access bank -140k
Another source -200k
All d money was used to gamble on virtual bet9ja. I don't know how to pay as some of the online loan will start getting late From 2morow Friday. I earn 90k every month, I don't smoke, drink, or womanize, my life is in total mess. My problem is virtual gambling and have been wanting to stop it but its not working, i cried all my life since last nite till dawn. How should I manage this situation?

Thank you @Belial and @Bamdly. You guys really saved me today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hi by bamdly(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Thank you @Belial and @Bamdly. You guys really saved me today
Bro no think am 2 much me I am still owing branch 50k since 2020..... And no be say I no wan pay but the Sim wey I fit register Don lost and Airtel is really being stupid on retrieval so for now make branch no vex and so many more wey I dey owe.....Las Las na ur contact Dem go call.....u for drop ur number make I narrate my ordeal to you Sha if u are interested

1 Like

Re: Hi by Devil1Messenger: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
bamdly:

Bro no think am 2 much me I am still owing branch 50k since 2020..... And no be say I no wan pay but the Sim wey I fit register Don lost and Airtel is really being stupid on retrieval so for now make branch no vex and so many more wey I dey owe.....Las Las na ur contact Dem go call.....u for drop ur number make I narrate my ordeal to you Sha if u are interested
I go Dm u d number
Re: Hi by bamdly(m): 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Hi by Sparekey(m): 11:47am On Jan 29, 2022
Devil1Messenger:
Op please hide my ID
Easimoni-52k
Kaskkash-39k
Easycredit-20k
Gocash-20k
Ncash-3k
Xcredit-4k
Branch-2k
Quickcheck-12k
Fairmoney-40k
Eajor-80k
Access bank -140k
Another source -200k

How are you coping bro, have any of them called ur contacts?
Re: Hi by shopwiser: 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
God help everyone on this thread...
Re: Hi by Devil1Messenger: 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sparekey:

How are you coping bro, have any of them called ur contacts?
Ncash that I'm owning just 3k just messaged all my contacts
Good day, this is in regard of:: :: : who has failed to pay back the loan he took from NCASH, kindly reach and urge him to make payment to avoid us taking LEGAL ACTIONS against him, IF WE DONT GET the PAYMENT BEFORE 4pm 4/2/2022,HIS PICTURE WILL DISPLAY ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA AS A FRUADSTER AND HE SHOULD GET A GOOD LAWYER THAT CAN DEFEND HIS FRAUDULENT ACT. Finally, be informed that you are one of HIS EMERGENCY CONTACT, we have your information, you can as well tell him to exclude you if you do not know about this loan.
On top 3k oo
Re: Hi by Devil1Messenger: 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
shopwiser:
God help everyone on this thread...
Y u talk so
Re: Hi by Devil1Messenger: 3:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
Belial06:

Team debtor no be thief

Na owe I owe I nor thief
See d message them send give my contacts
Good day, this is in regard of:: :: : who has failed to pay back the loan he took from NCASH, kindly reach and urge him to make payment to avoid us taking LEGAL ACTIONS against him, IF WE DONT GET the PAYMENT BEFORE 4pm 4/2/2022,HIS PICTURE WILL DISPLAY ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA AS A FRUADSTER AND HE SHOULD GET A GOOD LAWYER THAT CAN DEFEND HIS FRAUDULENT ACT. Finally, be informed that you are one of HIS EMERGENCY CONTACT, we have your information, you can as well tell him to exclude you if you do not know about this loan.
On top 3k
Re: Hi by bamdly(m): 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

See d message them send give my contacts
On top 3k
bro calm down........ because I have also defaulted them since last year and dey don send message to my contacts tire and most of all my contact na people wet we all dey owe loan app .....and even my papa def dey bash dem with curse I just like that nigga ......so hope you don't have very important people in your contact list .....

1 Like

Re: Hi by Devil1Messenger: 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
bamdly:

bro calm down........ because I have also defaulted them since last year and dey don send message to my contacts tire and most of all my contact na people wet we all dey owe loan app .....and even my papa def dey bash dem with curse I just like that nigga ......so hope you don't have very important people in your contact list .....
I do. That's the problem. Very important people
Re: Hi by bamdly(m): 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
Devil1Messenger:
I do. That's the problem. Very important people
then you get some lies to cook up
Re: Hi by Devil1Messenger: 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
bamdly:

then you get some lies to cook up
I just told those that have contacted me the plain truth especially my boss in the office
Re: Hi by puremaker7(m): 8:23am On Feb 05, 2022
Devil1Messenger:
Op please hide my ID
Easimoni-52k
Kaskkash-39k
Easycredit-20k
Gocash-20k
Ncash-3k
Xcredit-4k
Branch-2k
Quickcheck-12k
Fairmoney-40k
Eajor-80k
Access bank -140k
Another source -200k

stay calm, don't kill yourself, Nigeria is indebted to China and many more.
Re: Hi by ogyunging(m): 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
The Killers - Be Still
Re: Hi by pafo(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2022
Devil1Messenger:
Op please hide my ID
Easimoni-52k
Kaskkash-39k
Easycredit-20k
Gocash-20k
Ncash-3k
Xcredit-4k
Branch-2k
Quickcheck-12k
Fairmoney-40k
Eajor-80k
Access bank -140k
Another source -200k

op, have you somehow managed to stop virtual betting?

If not, I can be of help.
Re: Hi by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
pafo:

op, have you somehow managed to stop virtual betting?

If not, I can be of help.
Help.
Re: Hi by eteebanky1: 6:46am On Apr 20, 2022
Why borrow from this loan sharks in the first place when you know u will be unable to payback, Thunder fire you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Fifa 2017,footballl Manager 2016,and Pes 2017 / PS3 Price In Lagos / Swap Ps3 For Ps4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.