Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Hi - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Hi (1975 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi by Johnames: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
pafo:

op, have you somehow managed to stop virtual betting?

If not, I can be of help.
how can you be of help?
Re: Hi by sonofthunder: 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
Devil1Messenger:
Op please hide my ID
I'm indebted to loan apps and here is the breakdown
Easimoni-52k
Kaskkash-39k
Easycredit-20k
Gocash-20k
Ncash-3k
Xcredit-4k
Branch-2k
Quickcheck-12k
Fairmoney-40k
Eajor-80k
Access bank -140k
Another source -200k
I'm totally confused that I contemplated commiting suicide all through last nite.
All d money was used to gamble on virtual bet9ja. I don't know how to pay as some of the online loan will start getting late From 2morow Friday. I earn 90k every month, I don't smoke, drink, or womanize, my life is in total mess. My problem is virtual gambling and have been wanting to stop it but its not working, i cried all my life since last nite till dawn. How should I manage this situation?

Start by buying garri, rice and beans at home, then separate money for transport. Keep 5k for emergencies in your account.

Use the balance #50,000 to #60,000 to start paying your debt starting from the smallest.

Do this every month till you are debt free, then come back to buy me fish to thank me.

I think I don't need to explain why you are buying only garri, rice and beans?

As an adult we need to be able to think deeply at times Mr. OP. You came out to tell us you are wasting your income after 30days of hardworking on virtual? What if a loved one like your father, mother or sibling fell sick and you needed to help them? What if you fell sick your self?

Don't you have plans to save up so as to purchase better clothes, spice up your apartment, start a business or an just to play virtual? Think deeply and ask yourself, is it not better to buy ps2 @ home? That would be a better addiction than this rubbish that's bringing you shame.

Think deeply brother, I don't know you but I'm sure you have a lot of potential to fulfill. I'm tired or reading comments of people who waste their life efforts on bet addictions and gambling.

Enjoy yourself brother

1 Like

Re: Hi by Toneyo(m): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
Gush!!! See replies from people? Aside the loan shark apps you guys take loan from. Why do you guys find it hard to pay back money you borrowed from friends even when you have the money?

I'm grateful I sieved some friends from my cycles. They run to you for help! You helped them, they start avoiding you. You ask for your money you become a frienemy. You press further, they insult you or become rude to you. The next they turn it to a fight so they can eat your money.

Some would even ask you is it because of just 40k you as disturbing me like this? 40k they ran begging for Oo?!

I stopped borrowing money. I rather help you with what I can lose. No time for yeye friends again. Awon oni gbese rada rada!
Re: Hi by Devil1Messenger: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, Where Can I Get These Games? / Where To Chip PS3 In Enugu / Can Infinix Hot 6x Play Pes 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.