Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Islamic View On Abduction - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic View On Abduction (1067 Views)

An Islamic View on Solar and Lunar Eclipse / A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective / What is the Islamic View on Court Weddings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Islamic View On Abduction by karmrash: 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2011
i need a full comprehensive knowledge on the abduction i need to hw frusterated 1 mit be to gone for abduction after years of childless
Re: Islamic View On Abduction by MyJoe: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2011
karmrash:

i need a full comprehensive knowledge on the abduction i need to hw frusterated 1 mit be to gone for abduction after years of childless

I'm sure you mean adoption. Yeah, I, too, would like the Islamic view on this.
Re: Islamic View On Abduction by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2011
i wud lyk to abduct a baby. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Islamic View On Abduction by thehomer: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2011
karmrash:

Abduction is a felony in most countries.
Re: Islamic View On Abduction by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

i wud lyk to abduct a baby. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Then put it in a oven and let it roast slowly. 

Serve with white rice, peas and some duck sauce.

Re: Islamic View On Abduction by seyibrown(f): 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2011
Abduction ke! Please don't abduct any children or persons o! ADOPTION is better!

@ Martian

That is a very strange looking Lobster! Eating that kind of Lobster will buy you eternity in Jail o! What a cutie, though, and DEFINITELY not for eating!  grin
Re: Islamic View On Abduction by Sweetnecta: 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2011
@Poser; you can adopt a child. but that child must keep his or her blood family's name. the child must be known by parents name. the child must know the members of the blood family.

it is exactly as if you are foster parents. Allah may just bless you by this method, giving you a resolve away from the trial of being childless by your adopting a child who is in need.

you have treat him or her as if from your body, though not permissible to inherit from you except what you leave in the legacy part of your asset. there is no breakage or dissociation in the continuity of the blood connection of the child to the bloodline he or she belongs.

my wife and i are adopting a young girl this month, inchaAllah. her name will be paradise [jannah] because her family's name in eden.
Re: Islamic View On Abduction by Seun(m): 10:33am On Jun 22, 2011

(1)

Islam Fast Growth In Nigeria: True Or False? / Biography Of Shaykh 'abdul-aziz Ibn Abdullah Ibn Baaz رحمه الله / Journey To The Unseen World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.