Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

How Profitable Is Uber Biz In Owerri? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Profitable Is Uber Biz In Owerri? (515 Views)

Bought It For A Lady to start Uber Biz With It / Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. / How Lucrative Is Uber Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Profitable Is Uber Biz In Owerri? by GALAXY11(m): 11:20am On Jan 27, 2022
Mod please push to fb.
My friend bought a toyota corolla which he wants to use for uber business........I asked him to give me the car so as to run the biz for him which he accepted.
He said I’ll be paying him 25k every week.....I want to know if i could be able to make that amount every week?
I need to know the challenges involved..
Please your advice...
Re: How Profitable Is Uber Biz In Owerri? by Laggafin: 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
GALAXY11:
Mod please push to fb.
My friend bought a toyota corolla which he wants to use for uber business........I asked him to give me the car so as to run the biz for him which he accepted.
He said I’ll be paying him 25k every week.....I want to know if i could be able to make that amount every week?
I need to know the challenges involved..
Please your advice...
Nwanne Uber biz is like gamble.. it's not easy breaking even except u know the intrigues.. the complexities and the structure of the city you operating in

1 Like

Re: How Profitable Is Uber Biz In Owerri? by GALAXY11(m): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
Laggafin:

Nwanne Uber biz is like gamble.. it's not easy breaking even except u know the intrigues.. the complexities and the structure of the city you operating in
Boss man tanx oo,well i wasn’t giving the car anyways.....

Still de hustle sha..
Re: How Profitable Is Uber Biz In Owerri? by Laggafin: 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
GALAXY11:
Boss man tanx oo,well i wasn’t giving the car anyways.....

Still de hustle sha..
It's well.. God's gat ur back bro

1 Like

Re: How Profitable Is Uber Biz In Owerri? by kossyablaze(m): 3:41am On Jun 05, 2022
Galaxy11 xup bro? U mailed
Re: How Profitable Is Uber Biz In Owerri? by GALAXY11(m): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2022
kossyablaze:
Galaxy11 xup bro? U mailed
yap,can i private chat you?
Re: How Profitable Is Uber Biz In Owerri? by kossyablaze(m): 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
GALAXY11:
yap,can i private chat you?
use here... I replied ur mail tho

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Amazing Facts About France For Business Travel / Book Of The Day: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Decoded By Shane David / Just Made 9k Today Collecting Transfer And Giving People Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.