Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,941 members, 7,832,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic (35301 Views)

Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic / Does Bobrisky Bath Without Washing His Face? See Photo. / Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by pahars(m): 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
Everything is put on social media these days
Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by Whobedatte(m): 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
You have arraigned a paparazzi to take shots of your arms when giving him the money .

1 Like

Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by adetem(m): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
God bless you Victor, the hustle guy no recognize him. Assuming na guy wey kno him he go shout.
Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by Hungerbadoo: 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
Small if i no reward you wetin i gain?
Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by generalwo(m): 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
I think say na like 100k e give am.... He will probably pay the same amount or slightly higher if he goes to a car wash so whah be did was just reward for labor......
Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by flemblem(m): 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
arantess:
It's good to help but leave the camera when doing so

Be it on camera and off camera , who u don epp? I dare u to credit this azza 3083719944 Firstbank. Let’s see if u am balls �
Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by favour32(m): 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
He tried off camera or not.
Some na aka gum off camera or not because dem go carry their money go heaven
Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by flemblem(m): 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
chatinent:
With a camera and not in camera?
Camera love isn't love.

Be it on camera and off camera , who u don epp? I dare u to credit this azza 3083719944 Firstbank. Let’s see if u am balls �
Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by flemblem(m): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
jojo1415:
Just for the camera....ntn come out of the news cry

Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by Qatar2022: 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
chatinent:
Camera love isn't love.
Do your own video it and we will appreciate you THANK YOU
Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by Qatar2022: 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
arantess:
It's good to help but leave the camera when doing so
Help people video it and we will appreciate you
Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by linearity: 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
Blackie46:
While I commend his generosity, I think this habit of giving these guys money who washing your windscreen should stop. Let us stop patronising them. Young lads who ordinarily should go learn skills have resulted to this style of begging in the name of windscreen washing. Most times the motivation isn't poverty, it is laziness. Give the young boy 100k, tommorow you will meet him there the next day.This has encouraging them to shun learning skills that could help them in future. I know a thirteen year old who repairs keke while his mates takes the begging option. They sometimes intimidate him with the money they make. The keke repairer makes money too but it seems the other guys found a quicker means. I encouraged him to continue learning and working diligently. It is well

Their money, their generosity, their begging…..do as you wish with yours, let’s love rule.
Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by theamazonguru(m): 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
chatinent:
Camera love isn't love.

Hallelujah

But the fact remains that the money left vis pocket and is not resident in the poor guys pocket. One thing is sure,he made that guy happy.
That is enough in my opinion.

Yes,he did this with camera in hand. But look at it from this angle, someone else seeing this might be encouraged to do same to another poor guy.

Acts of love and empathy like this goes a long way.
Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by CitynewsNG(m): 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nice o. Victor AD Nani. The guy sing one song e blow
Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by EmmaLege: 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
If we no make money to help the needy, wetin we gain

Kudos bro cool

we no gain anything be that o sad
Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by seyz91(m): 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hustling hard don't make people rich or wealthy
.change your mentality

If na by hardworking person dey take get reward, na all these aboki wey dey follow tipa pack sand and gravels with shovels go rich pass for world
Donlamzy:
That’s an hard working man there , May God bless every souls Hustling hard out there
Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by chatinent: 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
flemblem:

Dare kee you there.

1 Like

Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by emetisuccess(m): 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
chatinent:
Camera love isn't love.

Which one u don give person before? Bro, if u no get mind, u no fit give, I swear.
Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by integrity16(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Why are you telling us? Let God reward you in secret instead of rewarding yourself with public show off.
Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by Kunja2: 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
chatinent:
Camera love isn't love.
which one iya e do
Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by zivility: 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
But couldn't resist the temptation to show off
Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by Miller232: 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
TechCapon:
love is love. It's better than hate
Abi ooh if he no give the boy at all who go hold am??
Shebi na person be that zlatan wey go give small boys money still dey insult them ontop am grin grin grin
Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by Prettyclown: 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
I swear.. grin
Totilopussylick:
If we no make money to help the needy, wetin we gain

Kudos bro cool
Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by Pcgamer2022: 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
Kudos... One of my favourite quote is "when helping thr poor please leav ur camera at home"
Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by franksam2009: 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
That's how they will just fade your car paint with unknown substance they use as detergent.
And besides you didn't help him, u only encouraged him to go bring more of his friends to join the trade and tomorrow when they no see money collect it's possible they might resort to violence and traffic robbery
Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by ekukeku(m): 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
andysmith123:
where una dey see this luck sef.....me na only THANK YOU or GOD WILL BLESS YOU i dey recive.

Hustle go pay one day
D guy must have been on d street for long but e pay am niyen
Kip hustle so dat e go bubble one day
Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by ACURASPEEDO(m): 12:08am On Jan 28, 2022
Thandiubani:
Nigerian musician, Victor AD has shared a video showing the moment he rewarded a young man who cleaned his dirty car in traffic.

According to him, the guy gave him the best wash in traffic, so he decided to reward him handsomely.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/victoradere/2760300346754227770/

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK1r8sqYOHM
Na on top 5k u record video dey form broadcast. Anyway u do well to motivate us. E fit no pass ur power. Wetin u gain?
Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by Napolilikelagos: 12:15am On Jan 28, 2022
TechCapon:
love is love. It's better than hate
most na show off.
Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by WoundedLamb: 12:23am On Jan 28, 2022
Nairaland people, I've got a question. Please, how can I send money to someone in Nigeria without revealing my identity? What are my options?
Re: Victor AD Rewards Boy Handsomely For Washing His Dirty Car Inside Traffic by brandsoncharlie: 12:33am On Jan 28, 2022
everythinggirly:
He should change the boy's life for good since he has informed the public about it.
Why can't you go ahead and help.
Entitled mentality that's why yahoo boys keep using you Nigerian girls for rituals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) / Ali Nuhu Celebrates 16th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife / Ebuka Obi And His Family In Lovely Christmas Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.