Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,954 members, 7,848,877 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) (42343 Views)

Vanessa Bryant Pays Tribute At Kobe's And Gianna Memorial Service. / Gianna Bryant & 3 Others Killed In Helicopter Crash With Kobe / Kobe Bryant Dies In A Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by eSpeded: 9:16am On Jan 28, 2022
sad
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by OneKinGuy(m): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2022
cry
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2022
I still can't believe they're gone embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed : cry cry cry cry
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 9:19am On Jan 28, 2022
The way things are going, it’s like we go need one big statue of Bubu in Abuja from dis guy....to remind us never to vote for famine & pestilence again in dis country. grin

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:19am On Jan 28, 2022
Idamond:

no need asking cause that's not Nigeria even the owner will gladly give the land to be used
Gbam!!!
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by maj59(m): 9:20am On Jan 28, 2022
[b][/b][sup][/sup]
Gistmedia10:
PHOTOS: Statue Of Kobe Bryant, Daughter Placed At Crash Site On Second Anniversary Of Deaths

A statue of the late legendary basketballer, Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna was placed on the site of their helicopter crash in Calabasas, California, on Wednesday, the second anniversary of their tragic deaths and that of seven others.

The statue was created by sculptor Dan Medina and showed Kobe, in his Lakers uniform and with his arm around Gianna, who is also wearing a uniform while holding a basketball by her side.

Credit: Instagram | medina_sculpture

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZMtp5CpQUJ/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 9:20am On Jan 28, 2022
I miss Kobe Bryant alot

Rest in peace Legend, Rest in peace Gigi and rest in peace to those that died in the crash too.
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by ensamy(m): 9:20am On Jan 28, 2022
What of the pilot grin grin
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Belial06: 9:20am On Jan 28, 2022
This right here is bitter sweet. Sweet as in its a beautiful work of art then bitter as it brings back painful memories

Continue to journey on in the other side legend

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Gallantbaby: 9:21am On Jan 28, 2022
Nice one
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 9:22am On Jan 28, 2022
softwerk:
cry

Sad

It shall never be well with all killer herdsmen

What has herds men got to do with kobe?
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by osazuwa23: 9:23am On Jan 28, 2022
Dude was a rapist undecided
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This man was a great legend during his prime... cry cry cry
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Tosin9119: 9:23am On Jan 28, 2022
May their souls continue to rest in peace. Such a painful and sad way to lose one's loved ones.
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by eikeem(m): 9:24am On Jan 28, 2022
This is soooooo heartwarming
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:24am On Jan 28, 2022
AmazingELixir:
Ok

If this had happened in a particular place in one country like that....some entitled people would have rushed in to demand for Owo da plane crash right.

That's why that country has refused to grow...
Just take a look at the Crop of individuals at the forefront of 2023 presidential race!

How can such a country move forward with such leaders?!!

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2022
Premiumwriter:
I'm tempted to ask

What about the pilots and other of his personal aids on the flight?

Well, 'all animals are not equal, some are more equal than others'
That's just one of the advantages of being famous.

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2022
Eh ya
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:26am On Jan 28, 2022
osazuwa23:
Dude was a rapist undecided
How ?
Really?
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 9:26am On Jan 28, 2022
tutudesz:
No Statue for the other Passengers

Thank God you said "Others". Don't pray you be among others instead, it should be 'You and 100 others'. You gerrit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by SLOVFO(m): 9:26am On Jan 28, 2022
mariovito:
I'm tempted to ask, did they purchase the land from the owner?
Exactly my thoughts. All that place seems to be a wilderness of a sort
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Cantonese: 9:27am On Jan 28, 2022
mariovito:

That’s a possibility.

But aside from that, they family would have paid a good sum of money to have the stature erected there.
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by jamace(m): 9:27am On Jan 28, 2022
Oh, I love this! cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by havenz(m): 9:29am On Jan 28, 2022
Waiting come happen to others way die for the same crash, if man be God the way poor people go take leave this world go even surprise devil.
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by johndho(m): 9:30am On Jan 28, 2022
Richy4:
Just thinking aloud.... what happens in future, if someone buys that landed property embarassed....

To buy the property person must pass through the government. But I doubt the statue will be removed even if bought.

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by officialenny(m): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2022
I don't know him but my condolences goes to his FAM but pls forgive me shaa I be dey one wan ask na d girl get this kind of nyash before I notice say na basketball
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 9:33am On Jan 28, 2022
Rest in peace Champ ... You came, you saw and you conquered ...
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by Urahpopopo(m): 9:33am On Jan 28, 2022
Ikwerre man
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by lucro: 9:33am On Jan 28, 2022
Great development.

I hope they include the sculptors of those who also died in that crash.

You are missed Kobe.

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by midehi2(f): 9:34am On Jan 28, 2022
mariovito:
Oh you think say na omonile for Lagos abi
Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by 77up(m): 9:34am On Jan 28, 2022
mariovito:
Land belongs to government even if owns by individuals, it will be an honor to donate it for such use.Difference between oyinbo and african especially, Nigerian.

Rest on legend!

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Kobe Bryant & His Daughter, Gianna Placed At Crash Site (Photos) by EmmaLege: 9:35am On Jan 28, 2022
cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Antetokounmpo & Anthony Joshua On Forbes 50 Highest-Paid Athletes 2023 List / Nigeria Star Alex Iwobi Scores First Everton Goal In 4-2 Carabao Cup Win(Photos) / Iconic Performance From Yemi Alade At The AFCON Opening Ceremony!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.