Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,323 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Close Up Of A Python Being Processed By A Woman. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Close Up Of A Python Being Processed By A Woman. (143 Views)

Ogun Residents Cut Open A Python That Swallowed Big Goat (Video) / Huge Snake Killed In A Woman’s Kitchen In Enugu State (Photo) / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Close Up Of A Python Being Processed By A Woman. by MideMrPossible: 11:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
I stood in awe watching this woman as she skillfully processed this huge reptile. It is not just my first time being so closed with the creature aside from the one I've seen in the zoo and the embalmed one that graces the OAU museum. It was such a beautiful sight to behold as the woman slice through the intestine and prepare the 12 feet creature for sales.

I tried my luck negotiating with them about the skin but they will rather sell the whole snake and the amount I can not afford. I made an offer of 10k for the skin alone, as much as they wish to sell on the spot, they felt their clients whose favourite meat is python might refuse buying without the skin which might lead to a loss for them.

Truth be told, the way the young milf held and handled the creature shows she's got some holding skills, she is not a learner neither new to such.

Kindly subscribe to my channel if you can, I'm a farmer who is currently setting up a ranch with the aim of creating a cash flow system. Thanks for watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVVs6WC7ty0

Re: Close Up Of A Python Being Processed By A Woman. by Weyrehmod: 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Close Up Of A Python Being Processed By A Woman. by 99thEnemy(m): 1:07am On Jan 28, 2022
I see frontpage loading

(1) (Reply)

Data Science Course In Delhi / Unity Script For You / I've Been Wanting To Ask This Question, Please Share Your Idea And Opinions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.