Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao (28109 Views)

Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao / Gross Anatomy Study Group / First Female Vice Chancellor In Nigeria: Prof. Grace Alele-williams Biography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by JhimmySpark(m): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2022
Like seriously? Nigeria! Short of dead bodies Are you kidning me!
Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by OlawaleBammie: 9:19am On Jan 28, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:
Shortage of dead bodies? With all the skull mining in sad west and terrorists kidnapping and killing their children and elderly ones up north? Dead bodies surplus nah!
the man no know wetin hin dey talk jare

The only place he cant find deadbody is in the east where dem dey kill themselves chop
Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by lequama10: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://independent.ng/shortage-of-dead-bodies-not-helping-anatomy-study-in-nigeria-prof-ajao/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
with all this comments, will like to conclude with this, Most nairalanders has comprehension issues and the problem is, they believe to be gandhi in thoughts.. Catastrophic..
Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by Angy55(f): 9:26am On Jan 28, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
Why can't Prof. Ajao just be a good citizen for once and donate himself as a cadaver??

Nonsense and Prof. Ajao

Even if he cannot donate himself, he should donate His children or family members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by Kiriku101(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2022
Ignorance have taken hold of hold of most of you here. Try understanding what the professor is talking about before you comment gibberish.
If you are in the medical school you will understand what she meant.
Not all corpse are qualified as cadavers, criterias are being met before pronouncing a corpse as cadaver.
Even modern technology can't amount to cadavers.
Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by Fame1309(f): 9:43am On Jan 28, 2022
Criminals, kidnapper,killers and Yahoo boys should all be used for that purpose.think it will serve as a deterrent for any body our think evil is cheap.

2 Likes

Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by nurain150(m): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2022
joyandfaith:
Bsc human Anatomy programme should be stopped in all universities nationwide. Medical students are competing for cadavers with anatomy students. Many universities are starting Bsc Anatomy programme with no job prospects for gradauates. Cadavers as learning resources shouid be devoted to teaching of medical students.
Olodo
Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by Steve28: 9:59am On Jan 28, 2022
I want to believe that prof. have children, please someone should advise him to do the needful so they can be availability of dead bodies
Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2022
Hmmn may our bodies not be used as cadavers for study ijmn. Amen
Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by Soulsymbol99: 10:09am On Jan 28, 2022
What has bandits, unknown gunmen, boko haram etc hv been killing?
Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by Theoarhics: 10:16am On Jan 28, 2022
They have them in abundance in the north east and northwest..courtesy of Buhari 'a bandits activities
Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by Remman(m): 10:55am On Jan 28, 2022
Go to the north... You'll get as much as you want!
Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by femicyrus(m): 11:03am On Jan 28, 2022
etibaba:
So what's he suggesting? People should be forced to die or what? Oga say what you wish for with your full chest.

The end SARS protest really affected them badly.

They are the major beneficiary of extra judicial killing
Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by joyandfaith: 11:10am On Jan 28, 2022
nurain150:

Olodo
If you have nothing to contribute, close your mouth because it is smelling.
Bsc human anatomy is most useless course in Nigeria. You wouldn't see such programme in most of first generation universities. It is a waste resource for most students.
Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by aribisala0(m): 11:23am On Jan 28, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:

I disagree with this.
Name a proven alternative.
Do not disagree foolishly why not find out what has already been happening FOR DECADES
Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by aribisala0(m): 11:24am On Jan 28, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
even developed nations use cadavers.

And some do not Why not research before talking
Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by aribisala0(m): 11:25am On Jan 28, 2022
CeoMYN:

Technologies like...?
Google is your friend
Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by BuyAndSellStuff: 11:28am On Jan 28, 2022
aribisala0:
Do not disagree foolishly why not find out what has already been happening FOR DECADES

Lol nawa oo cheesy grin
See anger just because you can't name an alternative.

Please take your frustration to Aso Rock. I'm not responsible

Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by aribisala0(m): 11:30am On Jan 28, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:

Lol nawa oo cheesy grin
See anger just because you can't name an alternative.

Please take your frustration to Aso Rock. I'm not responsible
I do get irritable when idiots quote me. I am working on it

It is your responsibility to research it .

Do so and stop quoting me I do not have patience with lazy folk
Start with a simple search like
Medical schools without cadavers

Go away and don't come back
Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by space9880: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
yinkus6750:
In which country?
Where people are dieing like fowl everyday.
War front, ritualist, accidents, etc
he said bodies fit enough for dissection not headless or breast less people
Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by fabulousSAINT(m): 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://independent.ng/shortage-of-dead-bodies-not-helping-anatomy-study-in-nigeria-prof-ajao/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
That's why we have to thank God for life because there are many people(ritualist,schools etc) waiting endlessly for dead bodies to use
Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by nurain150(m): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
joyandfaith:

If you have nothing to contribute, close your mouth because it is smelling.
Bsc human anatomy is most useless course in Nigeria. You wouldn't see such programme in most of first generation universities. It is a waste resource for most students.

Poops is worrying you.
Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by GboyegaD(m): 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
Alexaonfleek:

They should still be serving you in their death abi?
Why don't you donate yours willingly when you die?

If they can't, they shouldn't complain. Besides, they don't serve me because I pay for their service.
Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by biafranrealson: 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
prof , do the needful, just take sniper and go
then cadavar has just arrived
Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by Cmanforall: 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
Why can't Prof. Ajao just be a good citizen for once and donate himself as a cadaver??

Nonsense and Prof. Ajao
Bit disappointed that a Professor would say this.
There are alternatives for practical Anatomy aside using human bodies. That should be prompted

Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by ASIWAJULEMIFORS: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
Am surprised at some of the comments of some profs. In modern time a lot of studies are done on line .even surgeries are presented on YouTube and the like. How do they do medical practice abroad . Are they complaining of things like this. May be the professor can look for alternatives of teaching anatomy if uniilorin has challenges along that line .
Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by colizee(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2022
Yes now because their major supplier(SARS) no dey work again.
Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by BuyAndSellStuff: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
aribisala0:
I do get irritable when idiots quote me. I am working on it

It is your responsibility to research it .

Do so and stop quoting me I do not have patience with lazy folk
Start with a simple search like
Medical schools without cadavers

Go away and don't come back

Hahaha cheesy grin
See frustration

Oga mention them here since you know them. Why are you sending us to Google?
Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by aribisala0(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:

Hahaha cheesy grin
See frustration

Oga mention them here since you know them. Why are you sending us to Google?

What is my business with you or your family? Do what you like. How is your predicament my concern?
Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by drimzsmoke(m): 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
aribisala0:
You do not need cadavers to study anatomy .This is 2021 there are many alternative technologies
I wonder oooo...when there are mannequins that can be used...it's 3rd world country that still practise the use of cadaver for anatomy
Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by BuyAndSellStuff: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
aribisala0:
What is my business with you or your family? Do what you like. How is your predicament my concern?

It became my concern when you posted false information on a public forum.

If you don't want it to be my business, post it on your family chat group.
Re: Shortage Of Dead Bodies Not Helping Anatomy Study In Nigeria – Prof. Ajao by aribisala0(m): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:

It became my concern when you posted false information on a public forum.

If you don't want it to be my business, post it on your family chat group.
dry

You are boring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School / Father Forgive Them, For They Know Not What They Are Saying For Now”.. - Dibu / Fulani Cows Disrupt Students Writing Mid-Term Test In Anambra (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.