Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." (17530 Views)

Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" / Durella - Blame It On The Money / D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by johnnygan(m): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2007
Well this talented young artist was taking blames for things he did and not do. Even things yet to occur.
What a story!
The first time i heard this song, i almost passed-out.
I wanna ask a few questions here.

Who was he refering to?
Was he really sorry?
If you were in Akon's shoes, would you have done anything to reverse the situation?
How good did the song touch you?

Let me feel y'all.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by StephenP(m): 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2007
He's not sorry. Listen he is saying though the blame is on you, put it on me. Does that sound apologetic? He is more like ok just to put 'em other dudes to rest, let me act like I am. He ruined Gwen Stefani's tour and who the hell does dry humping with a fan no matter her age (she was 14), ON STAGE. A 15 year old guy in a public interview asked Akon a question that he didnt like and Akon asked his guys to bring the guy on stage just to throw the guy off the stage back into the crowd.

Akon is really de-repping the black race. I used to like his songs but now geez, I never knew him like that.

By the way, who apologizes for something they are yet to do? Ain't that crazy?
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by johnnygan(m): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2007
But hey, i was really touched. For the nuisances constituted, what would you have done if you were in Akon's shoes?
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by StephenP(m): 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2007
Write a personal apology letter to everyone. Not singing it in a song cuz it don't have the same effect no more.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by johnnygan(m): 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2007
I'll hold your point lol
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by deezzle(m): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2007
who has d video pls? heard so much about it
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by johnnygan(m): 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2007
Would get back to you as soon as i got the video.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by Sexyabby(f): 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2007
d video is on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZngrSGltJUc

@topic, i guess he was refering to gwen stefani for stop sponsoring her tour and to the 15 year old girl from trinidad who got in the club with a fake id and he humped/grinded on her on stage and he's also sorry for the club getting shut down and from d lyrics i think dat he's also saying sorry to his mother for growing up too fast and dat he was once a thief and he's sorry for not always been there for his sons.

I think dat he's really sorry and i don't blame him cuz it wasn't his fault dat d dumb 15yr old girl got in a 21yr old and older club wit a fake id.
I really love the song and i felt sorry for him.

dis is his sorry list
*His Wife Tomeka
*His sons, Jah Jah and Mohammed
*His Mother
*The Underage Girl
*The Underage girl's father
*The Club the incident happened at (Club Zen)
*Verizon
*Gwen Stefani

And d girl look like a damn slut and her parents her dumb for letting her out at dat time anywayz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by johnnygan(m): 7:58am On Aug 03, 2007
Yes i agree
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by WesleyanA(f): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2007
Sexyabby:

this is his sorry list
*His Wife Tomeka
*His sons, Jah Jah and Muhammad
. . . .

lmao. i would make a "sorry song" too even if i wasn't truly sorry. lol
i heard he had wives and kids at home but really??

he's an asshole. even though his songs are very catchy angry tongue
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by eleshin(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2007
hey peeps,i think that is the only way to reach out to p'ple about what happened at the show where he invited an overaged gurl on stage.he actually did the song because many of his fans realy thought the abuse on the gurl was his fault but we all now know it wasn't his.pls let us support what belong to us!akon lost contract worth millions of dollars 4 this same incident but he showed the africaness in him by going to studio to throw more light on the incidence and also tell u to put the blame on him if you aint believe!~
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by OmoEko1(f): 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2007
WesleyanA:

lmao. i would make a "sorry song" too even if i wasn't truly sorry. lol
i heard he had wives and kids at home but really??

he's an asshole. even though his songs are very catchy angry tongue

oh plz shut the hell up angry angry angry, wth are you to judge him

And why is he asshole for having many wives
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by Seun(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2007
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by WesleyanA(f): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2007
Omo Eko:

oh plz shut the hell up angry angry angry, wth are you to judge him

And why is he asshole for having many wives

it's called "opinion"
anyways, you'll make a good third wife for Akon. (my opinion)

he's still an asshole tongue

how can one be sorry if they don't acknowledge their fault?
the blame is on him and the stupid girl.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 04, 2007
the club should be blamed and not the singer

why would a club admit under age girl in in the first place

it is a club men anything can happen

wat kind of father claiming pastor does the girl have that would allow his 14 year daughter out all nite??
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by StephenP(m): 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2007
kaecy5:

the club should be blamed and not the singer

why would a club admit under age girl in in the first place

it is a club men anything can happen

what kind of father claiming pastor does the girl have that would allow his 14 year daughter out all night??

First of all, the slutty girl got in with a fake ID and there's a possibility that she lied to her dad about going out afterall, so many people at that age lie to get whatever they want.

The thing is that it ain't ethical for anyone, especially if you are in the limelight or hecka famous, to do that in the public eye. Why in the world would you dry hump someone you've neva met before? If he did it in the US, the chances of jail time would have been a lot higher. I think he should be more cautious as the whole world is watching him.

So for that incident, the blame is on Akon and the wannabe slut (have you guys seen her photos? Check them out here http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/?p=5355)

By the way, Akon actually has 3 wives.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by OmoEko1(f): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2007
@weslesyanA
Well true that was your own opinion but u still didn't explain why his an "asshole", or becos he has wives or the girl he dry humped .

Anyway Akon has great fans that will continue to support him and his career.
R kelly has done worst than that but I don't see people critizing him, or him losing 4 million contract. Instead they are calling him king of R&B or is it becos Akon is a foreigner, thats y they are making a big deal out of this shit.

Bleep that slutty bitch, omo pastor 4 that matter, am so pissed becos people still believe Akom is at fault.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by StephenP(m): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2007
Omo Eko:

@weslesyanA
Well true that was your own opinion but u still didn't explain why his an "asshole", or because he has wives or the girl he dry humped .

Anyway Akon has great fans that will continue to support him and his career.
R kelly has done worst than that but I don't see people critizing him, or him losing 4 million contract. Instead they are calling him king of R&B or is it because Akon is a foreigner, thats y they are making a big deal out of this shit.

Bleep that slutty bitch, omo pastor 4 that matter, am so pissed because people still believe Akom is at fault.

Akon didn't lose a contract, it was Gwen Stefani who lost out. It wasn't a 4-million dollar contract, it was about $1.5-$2 million. As much as you love Akon, get your facts right. Check out http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003582103
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by OmoEko1(f): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2007
And Gwen Stefani lost the contract due to Akon grin grin, same thing jare
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by johnnygan(m): 8:47am On Aug 06, 2007
Akon wasn't really at fault heh
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by StephenP(m): 12:59am On Aug 07, 2007
johnnygan:

Akon wasn't really at fault heh
Are you kidding? Did you even read the article in the link I posted?
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by muchluv(m): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2007
you can download it and lots more on www.musicfromefe..com
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by fesse(f): 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2007
Akon is not faulty. That`s stage and club. all the blame should be on the girl for wearing an older i.d. and again her parents for letting her out that tender age to club. what do you expect in a club?
R. Kelly should shut his trap for making those stupid utterances, he has been doing the ones that is more provocative and stupid than Akon.
Akon is being so nice to come out publicly to take the blame on him. who among the celebrities will come out like Akon and take the blame of a sluth that call herself a pastor`s daughter.
It is not your (Akon) fault at all.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by johnnygan(m): 7:47am On Aug 08, 2007
Yea. Akon would never had known all the Shits.
"He's just a singer tryina entertain"
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by johnnygan(m): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2007
These criticisms.
All cuz Akon is a foreigner.
I will always back Akon up whether right nor wrong lol.
I mean, he's a true african just like me. He will keep raisin Africans up.
Up AFRICA!
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by OmoEko1(f): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2007
johnnygan:

These criticisms.
All because Akon is a foreigner.
I will always back Akon up whether right nor wrong lol.
I mean, he's a true african just like me. He will keep raisin Africans up.
Up AFRICA!
Second that comment
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by johnnygan(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2007
Glad you're with me
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by deezzle(m): 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2007
ALL of u blaming him should just go and sit down somehwhere,abeg.
honestly, who amongst u (the guys especially or the open minded girls) would think that girl too young to have sex with, hmmn?
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by trendy(f): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2007
i would blame anyone but akon,

the parents of the girl: for being bad parents

the girl: for being a tramp , at her age, see the tatoo on her butt, see what she was wearing, and she lied that she was going to buy ice-cream, akon give her more than ice-cream tongue

the club: for letting her in

Btw, how are they supposed to know she is under aged

i no blame akon, body no be fire-wood
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by johnnygan(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2007
ha ha
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by YOUNGDICEs(m): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2007
he's a disgrace.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by johnnygan(m): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2007
He's not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rap Verse You Love By A Naija Artiste / Gwingz: "Overload"  Ft. Lumsco (Video) / Download Instrumental: Mercy Chinwo – Chinedum (beat By Stj)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.