Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." (17384 Views)

Durella Or Dbanj Who Really Owns " Blame It On The Money" / Durella - Blame It On The Money / D'banj Ft Big Sean & Snoop Lion - Blame It On The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by naijadiva2(f): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

NEW-YORK WE THE SHIT TRY THIS.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8o3HF9G5JqU

this one aight, but not all the way.

YOUNGDICE$:

OR TRY MY MEN STYLES P

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7nIYhDWiXt0

umm, what happened to this guy's career, is he still out there?, is he still alive?
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by YOUNGDICEs(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2007
styles p just drop a new-album 50's bringing new-york back with that i get money song,there's no way u gon say new-york is wack no way new-york's like west-africa we live in a jungle.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by naijadiva2(f): 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

styles p just drop a new-album 50's bringing new-york back with that i get money song,there's no way u gon say new-york is wack no way new-york's like west-africa we live in a jungle.

no comment
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by YOUNGDICEs(m): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2007
we live in a jungle and we are the animals killing each other and shit there's nothing but lions and guorillas out here.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by chiogo(f): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2007
hmmm, first, u are from hausa and now u're reppin' ny. which one u dey, dude?? i just love trouble tongue
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by YOUNGDICEs(m): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2007
i rep hausa all day baby and am proud of it i will die for it,am proud to know what tribe am from,but ny is where i was born and raised i know err body up in my hood and i know more new-yorkers then i know nigerians so that's what it is if anybody talk shit about new-york i will get em and if anybody talk about my hausa thing i will get em too so what's u talking about young lady.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by chiogo(f): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2007
lol, @younglady grin y'all keep me updated with d stories. tongue
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by naijadiva2(f): 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2007
don't worry
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by YOUNGDICEs(m): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2007
word up.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by YOUNGDICEs(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2007
and am out too since chiogo is talking about going to work she remind me of money i gotta go get some.peace.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by chiogo(f): 11:31pm On Aug 16, 2007

hmm, hope that your money is legal!! undecided
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by heyo: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2007
men that was tight,wat akon did was just the best.u dont xpect him 2 write a letter 2 all his fans,dat was the only way he had 2 do it.akon is da bomb,4get the hatin
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by holythug(m): 7:59am On Dec 22, 2007
His gifted
America as a way of lettin black stars fall, but this wont happen to AKON
look @ mike tyson, mike jackson, they even tried it on R.Kelly, Jordan & a lot to mention few
black power, black is beautiful
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2008
undecided My baby L.M. Akon is dropn frm d top spt.
Love u Akon.
Love Weezy betta
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by Smi1(m): 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2010
Why are there so many haters on NL??
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2010
hey u guys should slow down afterall d lil b*** lied bout her age.how was akon supposed 2 know dat she was just 14,at least she dint look her age n moreso wida fake i.d card.besides if u listen 2 d song well he said "how was i supposed 2 know she was under aged "akon was actually bold enough 2 publicly apologize 4 his unconscious misbehaviour.how many black men or celebrities would do dat widout bin made 2 do dat like in d case of tiger woods.no one is above mistakes.every individual makes mistakes at one point of their lives.4 u 2 know his apology was sincere he said "i understand there's a problem,and i'm not 2 blind 2 know all d pain u kept inside u even though u might not show" (here he was apologizing to his wife,which shows he actually admitted he was at fault and he's aware there's a problem.in otherwords if a person realises a problem,d problem is half solved) he went ahead 2 say "if i cannot apologize 4 being wrong den its a shame on me,i'll be d reason 4 ur pain n u can put d blame on me".wot he mins by putting d blame on him is dat he knows n realises he is at fault but d blame is on d wife so he wants 2 show how sorry he is,therefore dis is his own level or understanding of apologizing as 4 d wanabe prostitute i rest my case lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed as 4 her father he was successfully deceived by his own daughter,a 14 year old gal at dat,where was his discerning spirit den 2 detect she was lying but at dat i dont really think d man was at fault afterall he did not willingly permit his 14 year old daughter 2 go 2 club,if he had den i'll have said he's at fault on dat.furthermore even if akon wasnt a celebrity isnt it what any regular guy dat goes clubbing is capable of doing.is it news dat guys who go 2 club sleep with total strangers.please give me a break shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by tpiadotcom: 7:25am On May 31, 2015
eleshin:
hey peeps,i think that is the only way to reach out to p'ple about what happened at the show where he invited an overaged gurl on stage.he actually did the song because many of his fans realy thought the abuse on the gurl was his fault but we all now know it wasn't his.pls let us support what belong to us!akon lost contract worth millions of dollars 4 this same incident but he showed the africaness in him by going to studio to throw more light on the incidence and also tell u to put the blame on him if you aint believe!~

true.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by tpiadotcom: 7:26am On May 31, 2015
YOUNGDICEs:
HE WAS REPPIN AFRICA ERRBODY WAS LIKING THE DUDE HE WAS DOING HIS THING THEN WENT ON STAGE AND DANCE WITH A FAN LIKE HE KNEW HER,I DON'T EVEN BLAME THE GIRL CUZ IF I WENT TO A CLUB AND REMY MA TRINA DANCE WITH ME LIKE WE HAVING SEX SHIT I DO IT I WILL EVEN HAVE SEX WITH HER ON THE STAGE SO I DON'T BLAME THE GIRL AKON IS WHO TO BLAME CUZ HE SPOILT AFRICAN PEOPLES NAME,NOW OUR NAME'S Hot BLACKS.

before nko.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by tpiadotcom: 7:27am On May 31, 2015
naijadiva2:
what is it with u and booties, you don't care about the person, only what they got.

very bad state of affairs.
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by eleshin(m): 9:05am On May 31, 2015
tpiadotcom:

true.
Since when? Hehe ehehehehehehsheh
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by tpiadotcom: 2:41pm On May 31, 2015
Are you implying there's more to the story?
Re: Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." by EricSmallz(m): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2022
fesse:
Akon is not faulty. That`s stage and club. all the blame should be on the girl for wearing an older i.d. and again her parents for letting her out that tender age to club. what do you expect in a club?
R. Kelly should shut his trap for making those stupid utterances, he has been doing the ones that is more provocative and stupid than Akon.
Akon is being so nice to come out publicly to take the blame on him. who among the celebrities will come out like Akon and take the blame of a sluth that call herself a pastor`s daughter.
It is not your (Akon) fault at all.

How are you so accurate? I pray you are still alive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide - Baddest Guy Ever Liveth - Album Review / "Wagwan" & "Fall For Me" By Laycon (Lyrics Video) / Phyno – 'Okpeke' Ft. 2baba & Flavour (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.