Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? (18324 Views)

African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper / Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper / Graduates Who Skip NYSC Can Contest Governorship Elections" - Court Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by Ahdunns(m): 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
SirMichael1:

As an ex-CLO, it's easy. Collect a rejection letter from your current PPA, then go to the new PPA you want to change to and ask them to give you a letter of acceptance. Now take all these to your local government and they should change it. Most times, they'll want to keep asking you to come back the next day or the day after the next. But it isn't really stressful though.

NYSC is shít in my opinion. Changing of PPA is not even important. If I was in your shoe, I'll ask for rejection letter from this current PPA, keep it with me and make a stamp that looks exactly like the PPA's own. Then proceed to make a letter headed document which looks exactly like their own. Now I am my own PPA and my own boss. I sign at month end and whenever is necessary. My PPA think I've changed PPA and NYSC thinks I'm still in my PPA but I'm my boss. Hahaha... I gave people this info that year for cool cash oh. grin grin grin
I swear I go do this thing o boss. But I hope I'll not be caught sha.
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by Ahdunns(m): 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
SirMichael1:

Be careful when asking for rejection letter bro. Yes, be careful. Why? Because asking to not work again is an offence in NYSC. If your employer reports you to NYSC, you'll likely face a query and you know what a query means, right?

So when asking for rejection, you have to make sure that you and your employer are on the same page. I usually advice them back then about this and even encourage them to inform the employer that they'll get a replacement for that employer so that he/she (employer) can let them go. That way, everyone wins. So no bad blood.
this one go hard for me. People don't actually want to go to this my school. Although new corp members would be coming around March sha
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by SirMichael1: 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ahdunns:
I swear I go do this thing o boss. But I hope I'll not be caught sha.

You can't be. Never.
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by SirMichael1: 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ahdunns:
this one go hard for me. People don't actually want to go to this my school. Although new corp members would be coming around March sha

Bro, if nysc officials do not come to inspect your school or you're in the city and working for a small school, then my trick will work for you.
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by Yinkaadepeju(f): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
TheLasyBuddha:
Hello,

It's very possible. I have been serving at a place since September last year (7 months gone) and I just changed my PPA two days ago.

But na connection level o. Although, I didn't pay a dime.

Best of luck!

Please how did you go about it, can you help me?
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by Yinkaadepeju(f): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
You can change it monthly if you like.
I changed my PPA 4 times during service year.
All depends on your connection

Please can you connect me. I really need to change my PPA
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by iCauseTrouble: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
I did my youth service almost 10 years ago. I spoke to my CDS woman and we did some transactional commitment. You just have to talk to any of those NYSC staff. It is something simple. You may not even need to settle them
Yinkaadepeju:

Please can you connect me. I really need to change my PPA
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by Yinkaadepeju(f): 10:42am On Jul 08, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
I did my youth service almost 10 years ago. I spoke to my CDS woman and we did some transactional commitment. You just have to talk to any of those NYSC staff. It is something simple. You may not even need to settle them

Ok. Thank you very much
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by Lasisieniola77(m): 5:50am On Jul 09, 2022
If you are scared of talking to the woman. I can change it for you
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by dayosaurus(m): 12:13am On Jul 28, 2022
Hawkler:
Where are you serving presently? Maybe I can render a help to you if it's within my reach.

Please I'm having this issue in Lagos, can you help me?
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by dayosaurus(m): 12:14am On Jul 28, 2022
TheLasyBuddha:
Hello,

It's very possible. I have been serving at a place since September last year (7 months gone) and I just changed my PPA two days ago.

But na connection level o. Although, I didn't pay a dime.

Best of luck!

Bro, I need this help. In Lagos, can you help me?
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by Edikan101: 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
SirMichael1:

As an ex-CLO, it's easy. Collect a rejection letter from your current PPA, then go to the new PPA you want to change to and ask them to give you a letter of acceptance. Now take all these to your local government and they should change it. Most times, they'll want to keep asking you to come back the next day or the day after the next. But it isn't really stressful though.

NYSC is shít in my opinion. Changing of PPA is not even important. If I was in your shoe, I'll ask for rejection letter from this current PPA, keep it with me and make a stamp that looks exactly like the PPA's own. Then proceed to make a letter headed document which looks exactly like their own. Now I am my own PPA and my own boss. I sign at month end and whenever is necessary. My PPA think I've changed PPA and NYSC thinks I'm still in my PPA but I'm my boss. Hahaha... I gave people this info that year for cool cash oh. grin grin grin

Please what if the new ppa is in a different local government? What can be done in this situation. Is it easy to change local government
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by Sisib15: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
Yes, I'm currently a corp member
Edikan101:

Please what if the new ppa is in a different local government? What can be done in this situation. Is it easy to change local government
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by DAVECENA(m): 12:35am On Nov 25, 2022
te author=SirMichael1 post=109752633]

NYSC is shít in my opinion. Changing of PPA is not even important. If I was in your shoe, I'll ask for rejection letter from this current PPA, keep it with me and make a stamp that looks exactly like the PPA's own. Then proceed to make a letter headed document which looks exactly like their own. Now I am my own PPA and my own boss. I sign at month end and whenever is necessary. My PPA think I've changed PPA and NYSC thinks I'm still in my PPA but I'm my boss. Hahaha... I gave people this info that year for cool cash oh. grin grin grin[/quote]

Bruh, omo this info legit o. Abeg fill me in properly I no really understand I really need to change PPA, infact I no wan work for person. More like my own boss.
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by African26(m): 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by Lanshile(m): 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
SirMichael1:

Inspection?? Lol. Which inspection NYSC dey do? Lol. Nothing like inspection. Na formalities.
Don't mislead people
3 guys were caught during my service year who forged the school stamp,clearance form and signature
They were told to repeat the service again without payment
They discovered they weren't in their ppa during headcount
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by Adewale1603(m): 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
Lanshile:

Don't mislead people
3 guys were caught during my service year who forged the school stamp,clearance form and signature
They were told to repeat the service again without payment
They discovered they weren't in their ppa during headcount
lies. How will they repeat service Year for this kind of small offence.
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by Lanshile(m): 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
Adewale1603:
lies. How will they repeat service Year for this kind of small offence.
Duplicating an official stamp of an organisation is 14 years imprisonment
This isn't a small offence infact it can destroy ones entire career
The feds don't joke with NYSC so if u will take the risk just know if caught the consequences outweighs the benefit
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by Adewale1603(m): 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
Lanshile:

Duplicating an official stamp of an organisation is 14 years imprisonment
This isn't a small offence infact it can destroy ones entire career
The feds don't joke with NYSC so if u will take the risk just know if caught the consequences outweighs the benefit
my PPA was a local govt. secretariat, and those local govt. Staffs don't get time or not always readily available to sign/stamps clearance letter for corpers serving there. Most of the time we do Forged the signatures by ourselves. And no big deal. Nothing concerns the lgi there, it is the clo that will attend to us for monthly biometric clearance. The clo self, we dey served in the same local govt. Him too dey Forged signature
Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by Lanshile(m): 1:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Adewale1603:
my PPA was a local govt. secretariat, and those local govt. Staffs don't get time or not always readily available to sign/stamps clearance letter for corpers serving there. Most of the time we do Forged the signatures by ourselves. And no big deal. Nothing concerns the lgi there, it is the clo that will attend to us for monthly biometric clearance. The clo self, we dey served in the same local govt. Him too dey Forged signature
That's because ur LGI doesn't take things serious
My lgi carry NYSC for head like his family business and he is a disciplined man,a self claimed born again Christian so it depends on where u are serving
The CLO never for once attend to us for monthly clearance during my time even if my LGI is out of the state he will still find a way to come sort things out himself

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Can I Change My PPA 2 Months After I Started Working There? by tomideayo: 1:02am On Apr 14, 2023
I am also in the same situation, i am a doctor posted to a general hospital. They insisted i do calls (24hrs duty) at least 4 times a month plus the 4 days a week (8-4). I have exams and i have dependent family members. I cannot survive like this with minimal pay and no time at all for other things. I have worked there for a month and i need to change. Pls can someone direct me on how to go about this? I would really appreciate all the help and information i can get. Thank you!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Simple Prayer For All Youth Corpers / Participating In The NYSC Twice: Is It Allowed? / House Of Rep Suspends #4000 Call Up Letter Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.