Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Mexico Student Visa Or Russian Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mexico Student Visa Or Russian Student Visa (553 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mexico Student Visa Or Russian Student Visa by Mrfrank2001: 9:48am On Jan 28, 2022
Good morning my people.
Please I need your help, I have a younger cousin who wants to migrate to Mexico or Russia with a student visa, he has made all enquires and I have also helped him too. But the reason why he chooses the two countries are as follows:
1: Mexico tuition fee is relatively affordable and I have a friend in Texas who promised to help him cross over to USA once he gets to Mexico. The tuition fee is between 500-1000 euros.
2: We just discovered Russia yesterday and the tuition fee in that school is $1000 dollars.

Which of the country can he get a good work while he studies to support his self because I will only support him with the little I have. His budget is #1.5million naira.

Please I need ur advise.
Re: Mexico Student Visa Or Russian Student Visa by Mrfrank2001: 10:01am On Jan 28, 2022
Please I need your response based on experience as he will be starting his registrations by next week Monday.
Re: Mexico Student Visa Or Russian Student Visa by Mrfrank2001: 10:07am On Jan 28, 2022
He is not using any agent as I advised him not to use agent since he has a laptop and ood phone. He is currently working with a bank here in Nigeria but he wants to travel as soon as possible. Please am still waiting for the positive contributions.

Note: He can teach English Language because that was what he studied in the polytechnic.
Re: Mexico Student Visa Or Russian Student Visa by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mexico even if he doesn't cross over to the USA. Mexico is growing really fast. It's among the top 15 economies in the world. I believe even has a bigger economy than Russia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mexico Student Visa Or Russian Student Visa by Mrfrank2001: 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Mexico even if he doesn't cross over to the USA. Mexico is growing really fast. It's among the top 15 economies in the world. I believe even has a bigger economy than Russia.

Thanks brother, but I don't know if their is job for students in Mexico because that's the only way he can meet up.
Re: Mexico Student Visa Or Russian Student Visa by Cousin9999: 2:17am On Jan 29, 2022
Both places are toilets full of violent racists, rampant crime, terrible corruption, and no real benefits for foreigners.

Going to either place is playing with your life.

If it's cheap tuition you're after, consider Spain, or look at schools in rural areas of the US and Canada where you can possibly get enough scholarships for it to be free. You can also consider a nursing or physician assistant program (in US, UK, Canada), which may be free due to (alleged) shortages.

1 Like

Re: Mexico Student Visa Or Russian Student Visa by ednut1(m): 2:52am On Jan 29, 2022
How can you want to school abroad with 1.5m budget. Setting him up for frustration abi. In russia there is language barrier and cant really work as a student as your option is limited to translator which is already saturated or under G manual labour . How will he cope After studies too any chances of staying back Unless maybe he marries a russian. The place is very racist too. Mexico too you cant work as a student. Unless he wan enter drug business. Because we wanna japa does not mean we should go to dead beat countries to go suffer. If you have 5m to cover his expenses he can go. But that idea of work and study is dead on arrival.

(1) (Reply)

My Cousin Just Got Admission In Brandon University Canada / New Rate For Airfares Takes Off Today.. / What's The Best Country To Relocate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.