Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk (10624 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Main Market, Onitsha, Anambra State (Pics, Video) / Explosion At Government Line, Ọgbọ Ọgwụ Market, Onitsha. Many feared dead / Fire Guts Buildings At Okobaba Plank Market, Ebute Metta (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by NoApology(m): 10:10am On Jan 28, 2022
Onitsha relief market is presently on fire. The cause of the inferno is yet unknown but the magnitude of the fire have left fire fighters with little or no chance as the fire kept building.

Heard it has extended to coke market and presently heading towards okpoko police station.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RhjGlI1b9c

Re: Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by slawormiir: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
We should all be careful

This period of harmattan

Anything little thing na boom...to my fellow tokers...always put the fire off at the end of your weed properly before you keep it..

Michelle70:
Those two above me, what network are u guys using?
I use all network except glo

This is to say stop using glo son

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by bestman09(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2022
sad
I pity those that will be affected. We are not used to insuring our businesses, more to the fact that insurance companies in Nigeria are big time thieves who looks for ways to avoid paying for claims when the need arises.

This January tough too much, talkless of anyone loosing their business
Re: Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by Michelle70(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2022
Wike oya come and do the needful.
Trust Onitsha boys, dem go deh pray make the fire no off until e touch that zenith bank.

But why Nigerian fires only attack markets sef?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by Kutunban: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2022
Sad
Re: Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by merits(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2022
grin

Re: Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by Mummytoo: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2022
Poor service in naija

I pray make too much no spoil
Re: Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by Etiyeokwe: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2022
This is bad.
Re: Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by InMyZone: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2022
Fire Fire

Fire Fighter
Re: Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by Gistcore00: 10:20am On Jan 28, 2022
Bad
Re: Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by NoApology(m): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2022
Mods it is not fire near relief market please! The market itself is on fire!

https://youtube.com/shorts/UOw4Os1ao2U?feature=share

1 Like

Re: Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by inoki247: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2022
Dey won't call fire fighter now u will see there people looking for who to accuse...

1 Like

Re: Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2022
People should be very careful this harmattan season
Re: Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2022
Its Obodoukwu, not relief market

2 Likes

Re: Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by charlesedu777: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2022
Onitsha on fire God help us
Re: Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by michlins(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2022
Where's the fire service people
Re: Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by myike2(m): 10:22am On Jan 28, 2022
G
Re: Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by Kennyfancy(m): 10:22am On Jan 28, 2022
Igbo amaka
Re: Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by Premiumwriter: 10:23am On Jan 28, 2022
Market fire is becoming too frequent.

Like filling station I think the government need to make it mandatory for every shop owner to have a fire extinguisher at all times
Re: Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by chiokeman(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2022
I can see is getting close to zenith bank at obodo ukwu junction, by Tarzan along owerri onitsha road.
Re: Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by myike2(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2022
michlins:
Where's the fire service people

They have gone to look for money to go and buy fuel that would enable them drive to the place where they can go and fetch the water to extinguish the fire with

6 Likes

Re: Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by FreeStuffsNG: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2022
chiokeman:
I can see is getting close to zenith bank at obodo ukwu junction, by Tarzan along owerri onitsha road.
Please call the relevant agencies too. I sincerely hope this is not arson or IPOB terrorist attack

1 Like

Re: Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by Prideful13: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2022
Buhari is a terrible human being
Re: Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by michlins(m): 10:25am On Jan 28, 2022
myike2:

They have gone to look for money to go and buy fuel that would enable them drive to the place where they can go and fetch the water to extinguish the fire with
this country is a joke. This isn't something to joke about especially with the weather conditions currently. But look at how terrible we have become that we joke about everything

3 Likes

Re: Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by mickyeddi(m): 10:26am On Jan 28, 2022
I bet the closest fire station is probably 100km away and even when they get there, I guarantee there won't be any fire hydrants there. Joke of a country!

1 Like

Re: Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by Michelle70(m): 10:27am On Jan 28, 2022
michlins:
this country is a joke. This isn't something to joke about especially with the weather conditions currently. But look at how terrible we have become that we joke about everything
some of ona forget ona sense for 2021, what's wrong with shop owners having fire extinguishers?
I remembered back in school when transformer caught fire and few metres from that transformer is a laboratory, omo in less than 5mins, I saw up to 50 fire extinguishers for students hand, the fire was immediately suppressed and didn't escalate.

1 Like

Re: Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by careytommy37(m): 10:27am On Jan 28, 2022
In 2015 a Nigerian politician bought a horse for a race at N100,000

The seller agreed to deliver the horse the next day.

In the morning, he drove up and said: "Sorry son, but I have some bad news. The horse is dead."

The politician replied: "Well, just give me my money back then."

The seller said: "Can’t do that. I’ve already spent it."

The politician said: "OK, then, just bring me the dead horse."

The farmer asked: "What are you going to do with it?"

The politician said: "I’m going to raffle it off to Nigerians as a speed horse that can win the race"

The seller responded: "You can’t raffle a dead horse."

Politician replied: "Sure, I can. Just watch me. You don't know Nigerians, l will post wonderful pictures of a horse, I just won’t tell anybody it's dead. I will market it with propaganda and present him as capable of chasing criminals away"

A month later, the seller met up with politician and asked: "What happened with that dead horse?"

Politician replied: "I raffled it off. I sold N1m tickets at N2 each and made a profit of N2m

The seller was dazed and asked: "Didn’t anyone complain?"

Politician said: "Just the guy who won. I told him he died on our way to deliver. So, I gave him back his N2 with apology. I told him l have refunded everyone. He consoled me and told me to keep it up that am a good man.’ That after all I have suffered a lot of loss. He prayed for me and called on God to bless me. Telling me that Nigeria need honest people like me to come and run for office".

LESSON

The political raffle ticket sellers are back about to sell us another dead horse in 2023, just like they did in 2015.

Mugus will always be mugus.

First fool no be fool second fool na proper foolish.

Shine your eyes. Let's ask for medical health results of the horse they're bringing to us this time around.

*how can we break off the cycle, identify dead horses before they are sold and sensitize others?*

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by YellowMayor(m): 10:28am On Jan 28, 2022
Another bad news
Re: Fire Near Relief Market, Onitsha, Market And Other Buildings At Risk by AnonPoet: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2022
@mynd44
Lalasticlala

This is a video of the Inferno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RhjGlI1b9c

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“feasibility Study And Business Plan On Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business ” / CBN Orders Banks To Publish Names Of Debtors From End Of July / 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.