Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Send And Receive Money From Ghana And Nigeria Within Minutes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Send And Receive Money From Ghana And Nigeria Within Minutes (442 Views)

How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) / Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria / 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Send And Receive Money From Ghana And Nigeria Within Minutes by arikuobi: 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
I am a Nigerian resident In accra Ghana. I have registered business both in Ghana and Nigeria. Hence I have the capacity to trade with as much volume of financial transaction you want to engage in.

How we work is simple.

We have bank accounts in both country’s we can transfer money to using the days exchange rate. Ghana mobile money preferably.

You get credited instantly

+233542602332 WhatsApp/ call

+234 7064775037 WhatsApp only.

Cashpoint is always at your service.
Re: Send And Receive Money From Ghana And Nigeria Within Minutes by Nicoswit(m): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
arikuobi:
I am a Nigerian resident In accra Ghana. I have registered business both in Ghana and Nigeria. Hence I have the capacity to trade with as much volume of financial transaction you want to engage in.

How we work is simple.

We have bank accounts in both country’s we can transfer money to using the days exchange rate. Ghana mobile money preferably.

You get credited instantly

+233542602332 WhatsApp/ call

+234 7064775037 WhatsApp only.

Cashpoint is always at your service.
What's your ghs to ngn rate?

(1) (Reply)

Crowd1 Login / How To Apply GTB Salary Advance In Lagos Nigeria / Cold Room For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.