Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Broke And Confused. I Need Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Broke And Confused. I Need Advice (252 Views)

Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls / My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) / I Am Unhappy, Tired And Confused. I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Broke And Confused. I Need Advice by KVN1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Good afternoon all.
I dropped out of school at 200level because I could no
longer cope with my responsibilities at home and my studies
altogether. Had to defer so I can continue much later in
future after I achieve balance. Now I am trying to learn a
skill,but for two months now, I have only been able to
accumulate just a little more than ten working days at work.
When I don't go to work, I go in search of menial jobs but
everything now seems like a rat race. Time is really flying
and I find myself going to work (as an apprentice) on an
empty stomach most times.
I can't even cope or even concentrate with neither skill nor
school because of I'm so broke..
I didn't go anywhere today.. just in bed, hungry and
confused.
What do you think I should do?
what's the way forward?

Royalroy Lalasticlala
Re: Broke And Confused. I Need Advice by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
go see your parents/siblings, family, friends, acquaintances, neighbor and ask them for help for food....then figure out a way to SORT YOUR LIFE OUT instead of trying to scam NLers with BS stories etc! you've been begging here since last year with different formats and yeye stories!

here is you last year begging the same BS and/or here is another one with your other account begging too.

KVN1:
yo support my transport to work daily..
I spend ₦500 on daily basis
please help

GTBank
Nichotivity1:
IBtxo,Odewaleadesoye,Good morning Sirs, I really want to plead with you Sirs. I just got a job offeras a driver in Abuja and my driver's license is ready but still with the frsc until I pay the final 15000 naira and do my capturing. things have not been so easy for me as this license has been ready since September. please Sirs, I wouldn't want to continue with online begging so I really beg you to come to my aid. God bless you Sirs

GTBank
N.V.O.
Nichotivity1:
and here am I, being to broke to be happy.

who can put a smile on my face please?

GTBank

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Have S3x: 5 Things You Shouldn't Do In Bed / Iphone 7 For Sales / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.