Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Afex Nigeria 2022 Seamless Testing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Afex Nigeria 2022 Seamless Testing (4500 Views)

Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply / Transmission Company Of Nigeria 2022 Recruitment / Polaris Bank Jobs Recruitment In Nigeria 2022 Nigerians Are Invited To Apply Fo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afex Nigeria 2022 Seamless Testing by ges2020: 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hiya

Re: Afex Nigeria 2022 Seamless Testing by Idrismusty97(m): 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
Test wey we don write forget about.
Re: Afex Nigeria 2022 Seamless Testing by Biggest9ine: 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
How far Bros, Have they reached out to successful candidates?
Re: Afex Nigeria 2022 Seamless Testing by Idrismusty97(m): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
Re: Afex Nigeria 2022 Seamless Testing by Dadean: 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Test wey we don write forget about.

Chief.. have they gotten back to you after the interview?
Re: Afex Nigeria 2022 Seamless Testing by Idrismusty97(m): 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
Dadean:

Chief.. have they gotten back to you after the interview?
No, They told me they will get back to me the next week but didn't so i just assumed they have selected another person. Where did you interviewed, Lagos or Abuja?
Re: Afex Nigeria 2022 Seamless Testing by Dadean: 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
Idrismusty97:
No, They told me they will get back to me the next week but didn't so i just assumed they have selected another person. Where did you interviewed, Lagos or Abuja?

Oh. I was thinking they would send mails on the outcome, good or bad.
I was interviewed in Lagos.
Re: Afex Nigeria 2022 Seamless Testing by Idrismusty97(m): 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
Dadean:

Oh. I was thinking they would send mails on the outcome, good or bad.
I was interviewed in Lagos.
Two weeks is enough time for any company to reach out to successful applicants, if they don't just assumed they have made their decision and move on although on rare case they still reach out. You were the chairman schedule 11am that day (Tuesday) right?
Re: Afex Nigeria 2022 Seamless Testing by fentiiB: 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
I also interviewed in Lagos. They said they will get back within 2 weeks. It’s past 2 weeks now.

1 Like

Re: Afex Nigeria 2022 Seamless Testing by Idrismusty97(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
fentiiB:
I also interviewed in Lagos. They said they will get back within 2 weeks. It’s past 2 weeks now.
Over three weeks now. Have you been reached? Dadean too. If any of you have been reached i should be moving on. I don't think they interviewed that much people why are they taking time?
Re: Afex Nigeria 2022 Seamless Testing by fentiiB: 10:11am On Mar 03, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Over three weeks now. Have you been reached? Dadean too. If any of you have been reached i should be moving on. I don't think they interviewed that much people why are they taking time?

They still haven’t reached out. I interviewed the same day with my friend, she hasn’t heard anything too. I also believe they didn’t interview many in Lagos, or maybe they did is in such a way that we will feel we’re few. But from the responses here it doesn’t seem like they have reached out to people yet.

1 Like

Re: Afex Nigeria 2022 Seamless Testing by Idrismusty97(m): 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
fentiiB:

They still haven’t reached out. I interviewed the same day with my friend, she hasn’t heard anything too. I also believe they didn’t interview many in Lagos, or maybe they did is in such a way that we will feel we’re few. But from the responses here it doesn’t seem like they have reached out to people yet.
This is the most annoying thing about job seeking. What would it take to update the candidates on their status especially when the candidates presumably aren't that much? And there's even a job portal they can easily update our status. Maybe they're still on it anyway. Please check your portal and tell me what it's saying, mined still displaying "Interviewed". Also if you or your friend have been chosen please update us, i will do so too if was picked so neither of us will still be wasting our time. Here's the link to the portal, Thank you.
https://hr.afexnigeria.com
Re: Afex Nigeria 2022 Seamless Testing by fentiiB: 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
Idrismusty97:
This is the most annoying thing about job seeking. What would it take to update the candidates on their status especially when the candidates presumably aren't that much? And there's even a job portal they can easily update our status. Maybe they're still on it anyway. Please check your portal and tell me what it's saying, mined still displaying "Interviewed". Also if you or your friend have been chosen please update us, i will do so too if was picked so neither of us will still be wasting our time. Here's the link to the portal, Thank you.
https://hr.afexnigeria.com

I’ve been checking the portal too o. Showing same thing “interviewed”. I even sent an email but no response. I’ll drop an update if I receive one.

1 Like

Re: Afex Nigeria 2022 Seamless Testing by Idrismusty97(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
fentiiB:

I’ve been checking the portal too o. Showing same thing “interviewed”. I even sent an email but no response. I’ll drop an update if I receive one.
Alright i will do same. Thank you
Re: Afex Nigeria 2022 Seamless Testing by gazoyenb: 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
Please I just got this invite, how true is it?

Your application was well received. Kindly come for interview on Wednesday 10th March 2022.

Venue is 26c adebisi oyenola street idado estate igboefon bustop lekki Lagos opposite 3D mart.

Your appointment is for 9am.

Cheers

Management
Re: Afex Nigeria 2022 Seamless Testing by Idrismusty97(m): 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
gazoyenb:
Please I just got this invite, how true is it?

Your application was well received. Kindly come for interview on Wednesday 10th March 2022.

Venue is 26c adebisi oyenola street idado estate igboefon bustop lekki Lagos opposite 3D mart.

Your appointment is for 9am.

Cheers

Management
Please be careful, don't go. Afex doesn't have an office in Lekki. Also they released these disclaimers recently.

Re: Afex Nigeria 2022 Seamless Testing by gazoyenb: 5:44am On Mar 09, 2022
Thank you so much @Idrismusty97
Idrismusty97:
Please be careful, don't go. Afex doesn't have an office in Lekki. Also they released these disclaimers recently.

1 Like

Re: Afex Nigeria 2022 Seamless Testing by gazoyenb: 6:09am On Mar 09, 2022
This was the mail I received, it shows Afex ng.

1 Like

Re: Afex Nigeria 2022 Seamless Testing by Idrismusty97(m): 9:21am On Mar 09, 2022
gazoyenb:
This was the mail I received, it shows Afex ng.
Lagos is becoming more dangerous be careful out there. Would have said this is GNLD but they don't usually mimic the names of popular or existing firms. Who knows what they want to do to you once you get there?
Re: Afex Nigeria 2022 Seamless Testing by Everbest30(m): 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hello guys, did anyone here got interviewed by Afex in Ibadan. It's been 3 weeks now and not a single response from them.
Re: Afex Nigeria 2022 Seamless Testing by ges2020: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Are you preparing for an odyssey or Evalex assessment, used by Stanbic IBTC & International Breweries PLC?

We have exactly what you need to pass your test seamlessly.

(1) (Reply)

Deloitte Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Exp. Job Recruitment / Fresh Graduate Jobs At A Reputable Oil And Gas Company / Start Plain And Pattern Business With 18k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.