Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Interviews - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interviews (1038 Views)

How I Prepare For My Interviews. A Lesson To Job Seekers / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interviews by Dunddy(m): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2011
i just tot this should be a great idea of helping us all know the kind of questions and answers one gets and gives respectively in an interview.
let's do it this way, i ask a question, you give your best answer possible. then ask another question for the next poster to answer. if you have another idea on how to answer and already answered question, please do share with us (remembering to quote the question you are answering).
Be concise too!

here we go:
give me an example of when you had to work very hard to regain the trust you lost to someone.

(1) (Reply)

Telecoms Jobs For Freshers Available, Send Your Cvs Urgently / p / MAKA CHRIS Calling For Aptittude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.