Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle (14847 Views)

Lifestyle Comedian MC Papi Bags Multi Million Naira Endorsement Deal With Moorex / Davido & Friends At The Beach Celebrating His 28th Birthday & Partying Together / Somadina Adinma Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle by AquaBekee: 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Abuja Top MC, Comedian Marks Birthday, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle

A high profile Abuja based MC and comedian, Osazee Samuel Aikhionbare better known by his stage MC Papi is marking his birthday amidst cheers and fanfare, with thanksgiving to God for the gift of life.

This comes as plans have been concluded to host his friends at a top rated club, Hustle N Bustle situated in the heart of Abuja the nation's capital on Friday.

He has since received avalanche of goodwill messages from fans, friends and well wishers who too to various media platforms, both conventional and social media to celebrate a man they describe as humble and loving.

MC Papi, one of Abuja finest entertainers is not in any way a new name in the showbiz industry as he has in the past nine years thrilled fun seekers at various shows in Abuja.

He holds guests to ramsom with his humorous jokes and ability to retain their attention in stage.

He is a regular face in Hustle N Bustle where he anchors series of events.

We wish MC Papi a happy and fulfilling birthday.

https://kakaakireporters.com/2022/01/28/abuja-top-mc-comedian-marks-birthday/

1 Like

Re: MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle by AquaBekee: 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
More

Re: MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle by slawormiir: 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Happy birthday

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle by WiszyFraud: 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Re: MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
It is far better to host your guys than to spend that money on a girl because of pussy angry

3 Likes

Re: MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle by donpapa(m): 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
Dem don reopen Hustle and Bustle?
Re: MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle by Mophor: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
Issokay!!!

Hbd to him
Re: MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle by AngelicDamsel(f): 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
First time hearing about him.
Re: MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle by nickyj19: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
don't knw him
happy bountiful day

1 Like

Re: MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle by tophhero(m): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
Happy birthday
Re: MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle by wonigo5433: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
Happy birthday papi
Re: MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle by princeemmma(m): 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
Who be Mc Papi, it seems am no more current this days, loosing my phone was not good at all
Re: MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle by Temptee101(m): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
AngelicDamsel:

Jeezzzz!

Baby, excuse me please, I swear, I am really in love with your boobs?

Re: MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle by vikstandon(m): 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
AngelicDamsel:

Then is time you apply...He is currently receiving application.
Re: MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle by oniluuu(m): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2022
My bunkie that year back then at FGCD. God bless you bro.
Re: MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle by Dreytonisback(m): 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2022
Fresh boy
He don chop wire check on code
HBD

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle by Antoeni(m): 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
Even thoughWe don't know him
HBD sha
Re: MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle by snoopz: 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
Happy birthday mc papi
But me and you know say you get side gig wey you dey run no come Bobo us with the comedian stuff abeeg
Re: MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle by davodyguy: 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
AngelicDamsel:

Alex Reporters promote all unknown people

1 Like

Re: MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle by Techgonzo: 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
I don’t know you, but happy birthday
Re: MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle by Techgonzo: 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
davodyguy:

Alex Reporters promote all unknown people
Antoeni:
Even thoughWe don't know him
HBD sha
same here

1 Like

Re: MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle by elonmuskbaby: 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ok
Re: MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle by Hoedogwu(f): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
Jj
Re: MC Papi Celebrates Birthday With Cute Photos, To Host Friends At Hustle N Bustle by Hoedogwu(f): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
oniluuu:
My bunkie that year back then at FGCD. God bless you bro.
nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaora Ukoh Unveils The Face Of Her Baby Boy, Jermaine - Photo / Are Our Celebrities Unintelligent Or What? (Video) / Ebony Reigns' Management To Visit Her Grave With Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.