Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind - DJ Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind - DJ Cuppy (301 Views)

DJ Cuppy: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind / Nigerians React As DJ Cuppy Insists That Wealth Doesn't Guarantee Happiness Or P / I Don't Mind DJ Playing My Songs In The Club - Sinach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind - DJ Cuppy by Ayinesongya3: 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Billionaire daughter and disk jockey, Florence Otedola popularly know as DJ Cuppy has said that having access to wealth does not guarantee happiness or peace of mind.

She shared this on her Twitter page whiles responding to a fan who says she has it better in live due to her background.

In her conversation with reality star, Kiddwaya, the Oxford student noted that wealth is a privilege and does not guarantee happiness.

DJ Cuppy wrote, "Better *financially* ...access to wealth is a privileged convenience, but does NOT guarantee happiness or peace of mind."
https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/entertainment/Access-to-wealth-does-not-guarantee-happiness-or-peace-of-mind-DJ-Cuppy-520276

Re: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind - DJ Cuppy by Baawaa(m): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
You are very right
Re: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind - DJ Cuppy by Lenie(f): 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
She’s right
Re: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind - DJ Cuppy by andysmith123(m): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
cutting your hair does not guarantee you fine face.....you might want to look like CHIDIMMA but end up looking like EMMANUELLA!
Re: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind - DJ Cuppy by Cholls(m): 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
My brothers and sisters eiyah! Cuppy don turn philosopher

Re: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind - DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Access to my deek will give you maximum happiness
Re: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind - DJ Cuppy by elonmuskbaby: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind - DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
We hear you ma'. Come let's switch position na. Philosopher Cuppy!

Re: Access To Wealth Does Not Guarantee Happiness Or Peace Of Mind - DJ Cuppy by meobizy(f): 12:58am On Jan 29, 2022
Until I see her give off all her priviledge to live like Baba Segun’s children I won’t take her words serious. Anybody can say anything without meaning it.

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Beat Messi | Tiwa Savage Twerk / Fast-rising Nigerian Singer, Tkay Starr Set To Release 3 Songs This March, Drops / Look At What A Wizkid Fc Fan Did With Wizkids Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.