Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur (40062 Views)

THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) / 2pac Amaru Shakur's 24th Death Anniversary / CELEBS: Tupac Amaru Shakur's Sittings Since Alleged Death 22years Ago[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Carot: 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
aprimama:
I like your interpretation, but if you listen to STILL I RISE, Pac ryhmes "I was born not to make it but I did". I think this epitomizes the title of his collection of poems 'The Rose that Grew from Concrete'. More like the circumstances were not favourable, but he overcame. But then, damaged petals also makes a lot of sense. Art can be a subject of several correct interpretations.
where can one get his poems
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by akilo1: 12:07am On Jan 30, 2022
Iyaebe:
I hate him,even all his gra gra no hit song
let us pray..get sense by force and fire
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by morikee: 6:36am On Jan 30, 2022
Manlikechoba:

Even brenda

Do for love

Me and my girlfriend
Death around the corner
Ghost etc

Baba you're O.G

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by dapojaja(m): 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Some songs not being talked about here include "Papaz Song", a song he wrote to diss his father, though they later reconciled before his death, "I ain't mad at Cha", I watched the video of "How Do You Want It?" and I know some nude music videos are learner.

Should we even talked about some of his movies: the highly controversial movie "Juice", "Poetic Justice" and "Gang Related". Pac is inspirational despite being a thug.
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by chuksoyo21(m): 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2022
mormoney85:
reading ur list make me wanna shade some tears,
but u 4got the real hit do for love
You mean, your most preferred hit?
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by mormoney85(m): 9:46am On Jan 31, 2022
chuksoyo21:

You mean, your most preferred hit?
yeah

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie Or Jennifer Aniston / Meet 14 Unmarried Celebrity dads In Nigeria | Wizkid, Olamide,flavour & More! / Top 10 Early Nollywood Heartthrobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.