Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur (40060 Views)

THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) / 2pac Amaru Shakur's 24th Death Anniversary / CELEBS: Tupac Amaru Shakur's Sittings Since Alleged Death 22years Ago[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
makavellidon:
2pac has sold 75million album to date, making him one of the top selling artist of all time. Five more album have been release since 2pac death all of which av been certified platinum in the united state. In 2017 he was inducted into the ROCK N ROLL hall of fame also ROLLING STONE ranked 2pac among the 100 greatest artist of all time, 2pac even have statues in atlanta and germany quite simply no other rapper has capture the world attention the way 2pac did and still does. 2pac i no it just you against the world that why they killed you RIP cos dre is heaven for a G rest on 2pc
I'm sorry I didn't know he was dead.
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Belial06: 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
Manlikechoba:

Even brenda

Do for love

Me and my girlfriend
Death around the corner
Ghost etc

Ghetto gospel
Living to die
My block
Picture me rolling
Life goes on
I can't remember that tuoac and bonethugs song but it is awesome
How do you want it
Hail Mary
I ain't mad at you

I could go on and on

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by adedayoa2(f): 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
I hate him,even all his gra gra no hit song
Iyaebe, you too like spotlight
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Belial06: 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
Quiny32323:

My problem is that I can't pick the one I love most. He is the rap legend!!!

I agree

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Danjikanbauchi: 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
this one skull has been mine by her Yoruba brothers.

You hate whitemoney , you hate 2Pac and all celebrity.
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Carot: 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
Duplik8t77:
I don't think any rapper ever dissed tupac in a song and mentioned his name directly, but 2pac mentions your name and everything and everybody wey sabi you. Lol. Pac was just so scary and untouchable in his days. The greatest
most critics say biggie was the better rapper and arguably the greatest of all time

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by mormoney85(m): 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2022
chuksoyo21:

Who is this one?

His hits are just way too numerous...
You were preferably a kid and very much aversed to rap music....
Don't criticize what you don't know..

Below are some of his all time billboard hits...

Thug mansion

hit Dem up

Kiluminati

All eyez on me

Keep your heads up

Only God can judge me

Ghetto gospel

I ain't mad at cha

Hail Mary

Changes

Dear mama

reading ur list make me wanna shade some tears,
but u 4got the real hit do for love

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by DaveHarry(m): 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
For hating 2pac, you no well one bit!
Crazy bitch!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Carot: 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Duplik8t77:
biggie sef na legend. One thing about him was that he excites his listeners with flows and wordplay but tupac was on a whole other level. Tupac's songs and his ideology is far more relatable and inspiring. To me, the closest rapper to tupac is Nas not biggie
i would say DMX

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Carot: 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Manlikechoba:

Even brenda
Do for love
Me and my girlfriend Death around the corner Ghost etc
staring at the world thru my rearview

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Bayyajidda(m): 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
Bignuell:
How come this image is so clear from wayback?? Any explanation??

Simple. It wasn't taken in Nigeria, but in the States. They were even more developed technologically back then, than we are today.
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Boniwhite: 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
lyrically I no see wetin b.i.g sing o. undecided undecided
go listen to p diddy ft busta rhymes victory(biggie last song b4 he was shot)
and some track on life after death like, last day ft the lox, what is beef? Niggas bleed, my downfall& you are nobody(till somebody kills you) see some of these hiphop rappers are not ordinary!
am not equating frank white to 2pac, but biggie was a formidable force!
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Carot: 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
whippersnapper:
Don killuminati
R.I.P to the greatest rapper of all time
the greatest rapper of all time died on march 9
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Onyeka2019: 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
Omo this photo should be taken late in 60s and see how the camera way snap am clear then oo even the background.!

If nah Nigeria now photo way person snap 18yrs ago nah black and white you go see..

Anyways rest on Shakur
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Carot: 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2022
osazuwa23:
people tend to forget he born in new york despite repping west side from his days in oakalnd ca as a black panther
originally from east harlem, manhattan
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Carot: 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
Call the cops when you see 2pac embarassed
five shots couldnt drop me. i took it and smile
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Carot: 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jacobx007:
!!!!The street is military, you got to be a soldier!!!!!
This is my favourite quote from 2pac
that was lloyd banks line
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Divoc19(f): 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
No na Burp Puff Daddy grin
KosiGee:
Doesn’t this kid look like Emmanuela??

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Carot: 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
Levinas:

Yes. The Tupac vs Biggie debate is an undying one. But I prefer Pac. His music and style is more relatable to me
they say biggie delivers better, flow better
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Carot: 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
whippersnapper:
lyrically biggie was the best. But what the stood for . Tupac was the streets Messiah
i made a change from a common thief to upclose with robin leach
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Carot: 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Doyou2019:

Same here. Why Biggie's music has/had so many fans was a mystery to me as a kid, even till this day.
biggie could rap flawlessly

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by ALFADOS(m): 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
only God can judge him now, rest on real G
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Eagba(m): 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sarsaproko:
Tupac was good but Biggie was better tongue
Your father!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Carot: 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
Levinas:

Biggie sha get flow and rap delivery. But Pac had lyrically depth.
pac had the message. Biggie had the lyrics
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Sarsaproko: 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
neuf:

like I said maybe you would learn something new.

example:

Lyricism is a quality that expresses deep feelings or emotions in an inspired work of art. Lyricism is when art is expressed in a beautiful or imaginative way, or when it has an expressive quality.

From that little definition, how can you now conclude that Biggie was better than a guy that wrote and produced 4 studio albums in one week or posthumously released 6 more studio albums which like you say connects well to the soul. I'm sure you saw deep feelings and emotions up there.

Y'all will learn to mumble rappers and dare disrespect 2Pac. Jeez

So to you it's about the quantity and not quality? In your definition of lyricism, you clearly wrote in a beautiful and quality way and you are comparing Tupac to a guy with multiple flows and one of the best freestylers that ever lived? Are you kidding me? Do you even listen to biggie? Do you understand bars, wordplay.. etc....You even said tupac was a better story teller than Biggie... Are you for real?

No Pac album is better than Ready to Die. Biggie's first album is right up there with Illmatic and Paid in Full for the "greatest rap album ever created..

You might need to join Nairaland rap section to learn one or two things about rap.
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by porthouse7(f): 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
Iyaebe:
ode
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Carot: 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
2nattie:

Please do not bring ethnicity into this. Tupac ( I stand to be corrected, will forever remain the greatest rap legend of all time). Do not ponder on the words of an uninformed mind
have you listened to rakim allah
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Jacobx007: 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
Carot:
that was lloyd banks line
Oh, I heard it in one 2pacs songs & taught it was from him, thanks for the correction
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Carot: 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
neuf:

he made that comparison because if a rose grew through a concrete people would praise its resilience to succeed against all odds.
But if someone "black man" made it despite all the systematic suppression to keep him down, the same people that praise the rose resilience and not its wilted petals would instead ask why is the black man this way and not his resilience to make it against all odds.

discipline?
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Bignuell(m): 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Simple. It wasn't taken in Nigeria, but in the States. They were even more developed technologically back then, than we are today.
Aight man
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Bignuell(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
Dot101:

How come that American films in the Early 70s are clearer than 2024 Nigerian movies?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur by Chibudollar: 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
Legend

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

M.I Abaga Getting Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] / Angelina Jolie Or Jennifer Aniston / Meet 14 Unmarried Celebrity dads In Nigeria | Wizkid, Olamide,flavour & More!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.