Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline (1618 Views)

Obiora Okonkwo To Launch United Nigeria Airline In Honour Of Blessed Iwene Tansi / Singapore Airlines Is The World's Best Airline For 2019.See Top 10 Best Airlines / Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by Ilaumoh(m): 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airlines In Nigeria..

…..Air peace, Green Africa, Arik and Dana among top five

Ibom Air has once again emerged the Best Airline in Nigeria. An award it also won last year within its first year of operations.

This is based on the ranking of Nigerian airlines using the following Parameters: Average Age of Aircraft, Schedule Integrity, Spread of Services, Customer Care, Inflight Services and total Number of Flights done in 2021.

This year’s Travellers Award chose to highlight the expectations of travellers in Nigeria. The Organisers listened to the complaints and yearnings of travellers by incorporating these in the selection of the 2022 winners. Delays and cancellations are big issues on the domestic scene, Customer Care and Schedule Integrity ranked high on most social media feedback reports.

Independent research done by Publishers of Atqnews.com using statistics released by Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority and other Sources, Nigerian Airlines were ranked from 1 to 10 on all parameters and their scores totalled up. The airline with the lowest scores were ranked as leaders.

The awards will be presented on March 11th 2022 at Abuja Jabamah. Travellers Award was instituted in 1996 by the Publishers of Travellers Magazine and Atqnews.com with the theme: “Promoting Excellence in Travels.”

About 65 to 70 aircraft by 10 airlines carried over 12 million passengers to over 20 active airports in Nigeria. Air Peace wins the award of the Best Nigerian International Airline of the year.

These are the Top 5 Airlines in Nigeria for the year 2021:

Airline of the Year
1. Ibom Air came out tops with the lowest score of 12 having topped the chart in four of the parameters. It only did badly in the spread as it flies to only 6 destinations, so it ranked 8 out of the 10 airlines that were profiled. It also had the second highest number of flights done despite having only 7 aircraft and was flying to only 6 destinations. It had done more flights than airlines that had more planes and flew to more destinations. This was a very remarkable operation similar to popular low cost carrier models optimizing the use of aircraft.

2. Air Peace came in second with a score of 17. It came 1st in National Spread and had more flights than any other airline in Nigeria. It is the big international player in the market. Despite its huge size it still scored very high in Average Age and Customer Care. It did well on all parameters which shows its potential as an emerging global player. It came 4th in Average Fleet age, 4th in on time Performance, 3rd in Inflight Services and 5th in Customer Care.

3. Green Africa came 3rd overall with a score of 18. This is the surprise in the Pack. One of the new players in the park that had a lot of false Starts so much so that it was initially written off as just another portfolio airline. It ranked 2nd in Average age of Fleet. Also 2nd in Schedule Integrity, 3rd in Customer Care, 5th in Inflight Services and 6th in Spread of Services across Nigeria which is surprising for an airline with just few planes. A very good score for a new airline.

4. Arik Airlines came in 4th with a score of 24. It came 3rd in Average age of Fleet, 2nd in Spread across the Nation, 6th in Schedule Integrity 6th in Inflight Services and 7th in Customer Care.

5. Dana Air is the 5th ranked airline in Nigeria with a score of 25. It came 2nd in Customer Care, 2nd in Inflight Services, 5th in Schedule Integrity, 8th in Average age of Fleet and 8th in National Spread.

@lalasticlala , seun , mynd44 front page

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by uglyafonja: 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Akwa ibom and bribing...... Bribing to make name
Re: Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by chiefobdk2: 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
with 4 abi 5 planes abi.... undoubtedly airpeace is the best airline in Nigeria.. they have wider coverage and brand new airplanes

5 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by Beejayy20(m): 12:19am On Jan 29, 2022
chiefobdk2:
with 4 abi 5 planes abi.... undoubtedly airpeace is the best airline in Nigeria.. they have wider coverage and brand new airplanes
is because of monopoly but if is dangote now your to people will shouting up and down as if he is the cause of their poverty

4 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by IGBOSON1: 12:38am On Jan 29, 2022
Beejayy20:

is because of monopoly but if is dangote now your to people will shouting up and down as if he is the cause of their poverty

Shut up!

Tell us how Air Peace was ‘favoured’ or given preferential treatment over and above other airlines in the country!? I can tell you how Dangote was favoured....with easy access to FOREX, loans, sugar importation licenses and exemptions from the border closure that was biting everyone else! Wasn’t he the one that was challenging Ibetos’ court win few years back because he couldn’t handle any nyamuree competing with him in the cement business!? It was Yar’Adua that was fair minded enough to finally implement the courts ruling on Ibetos’ win.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by udemzyudex(m): 12:48am On Jan 29, 2022
uglyafonja:

Lol..you go dey alright.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 29, 2022
uglyafonja:

A Kongo jew doing his best to discredit other tribe, I even thought SS were safe until this undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by Beejayy20(m): 1:02am On Jan 29, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Shut up!

Tell us how Air Peace was ‘favoured’ or given preferential treatment over and above other airlines in the country!? I can tell you how Dangote was favoured....with easy access to FOREX, loans, sugar importation licenses and exemptions from the border closure that was biting everyone else! Wasn’t he the one that was challenging Ibetos’ court win few years back because he couldn’t handle any nyamuree competing with him in the cement business!?@ It was Yar’Adua that was fair minded enough to finally implement the courts ruling on Ibetos’ win.
you naturally dumb sir,@ bolded,really? grin grin I have never seen ibeto cement here for once,if you are talking of competition you can only mention of elephant,BUA and may be larvage cement.ibeto have never be in their level or elephant is been favour by FG?
the fact is ibeto is weak compare to dangote and co nothing else.

7 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by realstars: 1:06am On Jan 29, 2022
A state named after God. the best in every thing.
Last i went there, ,it was hard for me to believe that i was in Nigeria, if not i was useing ibom air.
Akwa ibom is a varry clean state. I swear

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by Ilaumoh(m): 8:14am On Jan 29, 2022
uglyafonja:
how?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by Ilaumoh(m): 8:15am On Jan 29, 2022
chiefobdk2:
7 planes mumu.
Lalasticlala, seun front page

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by Ilaumoh(m): 8:15am On Jan 29, 2022
Beejayy20:

why are you confusing yourself
Re: Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by Ilaumoh(m): 8:16am On Jan 29, 2022
udemzyudex:

Lol..you go dey alright.
I just tire for the mumu
Re: Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by chiefobdk2: 9:18am On Jan 29, 2022
Ilaumoh:
7 planes mumu. Lalasticlala, seun front page

mpa gi mumu
Re: Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by chiefobdk2: 9:20am On Jan 29, 2022
Beejayy20:

illiterates everywhere.

go and check the meaning of monopoly and go and check how many airlines in Nigeria..even ur god and personal saviour Tinubu own an airline
Re: Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by Ilaumoh(m): 9:44am On Jan 29, 2022
realstars:
A state named after God. the best in every thing.
Last i went there, ,it was hard for me to believe that i was in Nigeria, if not i was useing ibom air.
Akwa ibom is a varry clean state. I swear
Well said bro

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by Ilaumoh(m): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2022
SlyDev:

A Kongo jew doing his best to discredit other tribe, I even thought SS were safe until this undecided
Even I felt SS was safe oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by IGBOSON1: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2022
Ilaumoh:

Even I felt SS was safe oo

It's become apparent a large part of una strategy in trying to promote this una Ibom airline is to run down Air peace! I've just been watching you fools, and you will fail! On what planet can Ibom Air, with its few handful of planes, compete with Air Peace? Just stay in your lane....do your business, and stop trying to demarket Air peace or you will be getting more posts like that of the 'kongo jew' the Igbo-hating bigot was referring to!

That useless 'award' was most likely bought! No be Naija we dey!?
Re: Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by Ilaumoh(m): 11:05am On Jan 29, 2022
IGBOSON1:

It's become apparent a large part of una strategy in trying to promote this una Ibom airline is to run down Air peace! I've just been watching you fools, and you will fail! On what planet can Ibom Air, with its few handful of planes, compete with Air Peace? Just stay in your lane....do your business, and stop trying to demarket Air peace or you will be getting more posts like that of the 'kongo jew' the Igbo-hating bigot was referring to!

indeed you are a big fool and a confused one at that .. Which thread have you seen my moniker talk about that useless airline ?
You don’t have what to say keep quiet ok

4 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 29, 2022
IGBOSON1:

We can all agree that this is another level of hatred envy and intimidation of successful people

5 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by Ilaumoh(m): 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
SlyDev:

We can all agree that this is another level of hatred envy and intimidation of successful people
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by IGBOSON1: 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ilaumoh:
indeed you are a big fool and a confused one at that .. Which thread have you seen my moniker talk about that useless airline ?
You don’t have what to say keep quiet ok

Asshole, even if i try to be a fool for a decade, i can never match your idiocy in intensity and duration!

Fool, i said ‘una’ meaning there’s more of your idiotic kind around! The speed with which you (a supposed Ibomite) agreed with that despicable, Igbo-hating bigot led me to call you out! How TF do you know the person he called a ‘Kongo Jew’ is actually Igbo before you rushed to ‘validate’ his statement!?

I’ve noticed a trend whereby any positive news about Air Peace attracts negative comments from the same persons or others that would then go on to big-up Ibom Air!

You’d be hard-pressed to find any Igbo supporting a known anti-Ibom bigot on this or any other forum!
Re: Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by Ilaumoh(m): 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Asshole, even if i try to be a fool for a decade, i can never match your idiocy in intensity and duration!

Fool, i said ‘una’ meaning there’s more of your idiotic kind around! The speed with which you (a supposed Ibomite) agreed with that despicable, Igbo-hating bigot led me to call you out! How TF do you know the person he called a ‘Kongo Jew’ is actually Igbo before you rushed to ‘validate’ his statement!?

I’ve noticed a trend whereby any positive news about Air Peace attracts negative comments from the same persons or others that would then go on to big-up Ibom Air!

You’d be hard-pressed to find any Igbo supporting a known anti-Ibom bigot on this or any other forum!

How will I have known that ‘Kongo jew’ means Igbo .. I will always choose Igbo ahead of Yoruba but that should not make me attack anybody that hasn’t wrong me or my tribe
Re: Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by IGBOSON1: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ilaumoh:

How will I have known that ‘Kongo jew’ means Igbo .. I will always choose Igbo ahead of Yoruba but that should not make me attack anybody that hasn’t wrong me or my tribe

Fair enough!
Re: Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by VEXT: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
Damn,Igbos are full of hate and envy..

1 Like

Re: Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by Ilaumoh(m): 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2022
VEXT:
Damn,Igbos are full of hate and envy..
Sure?
Re: Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by nesphil(m): 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hatred will kill you one day 'useme' grin grin grin

IGBOSON1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by Hunchogee: 8:06am On Nov 13, 2022

we are not safe oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibom Air Wins Best Airline In Nigeria As Travellers Awards Unveils Top 5 Airline by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Igbo man and envy! Why do you think everyone hates you in the world?

By the way, IbomAir is still ahead of AirPeace with good reviews.
What God has bless no one can cause.

Another breaking news: 10 brand new IbomAir planes ordered by AKSG for international flights will soon be landing.
Hater!

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Travel! / Fg Extends Deadline On Mr Passport To April 30, 2011 / Working Oppurtunity In Holland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.