Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

How To Buy Bulk Lands Cheap For Gains When Everyone Is Doubting - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Buy Bulk Lands Cheap For Gains When Everyone Is Doubting (510 Views)

Lands/Bulk Lands For Sale:Invest In Your Future!!! Lekki, Sangotedo & Epe Lagos. / Bulk Lands Deals For Sale In Lagos / Bulk Lands Deals For Sale In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy Bulk Lands Cheap For Gains When Everyone Is Doubting by derwin(m): 2:21am On Jan 29, 2022
Before you read, this content is for individuals who would love to make a move to know more about land sponsorship Deals and invest.. if this is you, hop in for a ride...
It was last year in the months of October and November. I introduced to the public, the “Smart Method” by which you could buy bulk properties at cheaper prices in Lagos state, keep them for some years and sell for profit when he demand is high.

This method, when I did my research was actually “Popular”, but only a few individuals took advantage of it why? Many individuals called it a scam because they felt it was too good to be true due to the perceived misconception (I won’t blame them, if I didn’t know better, I would too) and due to this, top Realtors decided to keep this secret to themselves, they only shared this secret with trusted fellows within their network who had clients that were willing to take action.

What is this smart method by which you could buy lands in bulk here in Lagos state and sell for profit in the coming years? The smart method is called “Land Sponsorship”. So what does land sponsorship mean?

Let me make it very easy for you to understand;
When a company wants to go public, they sell shares/stocks and invite the general public to own some percentage stake through the amount of shares/stocks being bought. You are promised a yearly or quarterly dividend depending on your value of shares/stocks.

The process is the same in land sponsorship, the slight difference here is; the surveyor sites a profitable location which would yield massive returns on investment, he then discusses with the community for a certain amount, when the community accepts his proposal, because he alone cannot foot the entire bill, he invites individuals to help in raising money.

Unlike shares/stocks where you wait for dividends which is decided by the company, the surveyor compensates you with bulk properties, they become yours legally and you sell according to what you feel it’s worth and not what the surveyor decides.

What happens with the funds gotten from the land sponsorship period? Part of the funds goes to;
 clearing of the bushes
 Grading of the ground with a bulldozer to make it accessible
 Proper survey and registering of the land
 A proper layout which would aid proper allocation.

After the sponsorship period is over, the surveyor would decide to hand it over to a real estate marketing company who would in turn sell for profit.

Last year, I told some of my friends about this opportunity, the 1st client my big brother got an Acre for 1.250M (an acre is 6plots) in the month of November it increased to 1.4M per acre, still in this period, others doubted.
In the month of December, the Lagos state Governor mandated all lands which have been excised to a community to be granted an Excision Title to stop the age long evil of land grabbing.

This news was responsible for the increase in price from 1.4M per acre to 2M. As at the time of writing this post, we have just 2 acres left!
Location plays a major role in property investment, and this is a wonderful location.

Football Village Estate, Shatti is located 35 minutes off Elerangbe which is 5 minutes after the Pan African university, Elerangbe Lagos. But we discovered a sweet and faster way that would take us just 5 minutes when we go through Omu resort Bogije (through this route, we cut off the remainder distance to Elerangbe inspect faster and return faster)

What this is not
 A too good to be true property purchase
These deals exist! People who know about this have seized this opportunity to acquire massive properties most especially those outside the country, and remember, I sold to my family and friends, so what do you think would go wrong?

 A scheme with a no legal backing
Not at all, the surveyor (a registered and practicing surveyor issues you a deed of assignment which is paid for, this deed conveys ownership from the company to your name.
 A committed land
Not at all, no practicing and registered surveyor will involves himself in sales of a committed land, his license will be revoked and he would be penalized rather, due to their wide knowledge about Lagos state properties, they act on valuable information and work with a reliable network.
………………………………………………….
There are only 2 Acres left out of 30 acres. People have been buying so why shouldn’t you??
An acre now sells for 2M. You pay 10% of the land fee for your deed of assignment,
Allocation is done free of charge.

But…

If you pay on or before the 5th of February 2022, you get to pay 1.850 M and 5% instead of the 10% for your deed of assignment.
Sounds crazy right??
But you know deals like this are based on Gut Convictions and action! And for only 2 acres left, it shouldn’t be hard to get of the market.

Just before I leave ……….
A plot of land in shatti sells for 800k-1.5M a plot not an acre!! You can do the math’s right? I trust you.

According to my mentor, Dr. Stephen Akintayo he says…. “Buy bush now and become a Billionaire in the future! Do not let this offer slip from your hands!
Call or WhatsApp : 2347062907130 for enquiries and purchase.

Re: How To Buy Bulk Lands Cheap For Gains When Everyone Is Doubting by erenax: 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
derwin:
Before you read, this content is for individuals who would love to make a move to know more about land sponsorship Deals and invest.. if this is you, hop in for a ride...
It was last year in the months of October and November. I introduced to the public, the “Smart Method” by which you could buy bulk properties at cheaper prices in Lagos state, keep them for some years and sell for profit when he demand is high.

This method, when I did my research was actually “Popular”, but only a few individuals took advantage of it why? Many individuals called it a scam because they felt it was too good to be true due to the perceived misconception (I won’t blame them, if I didn’t know better, I would too) and due to this, top Realtors decided to keep this secret to themselves, they only shared this secret with trusted fellows within their network who had clients that were willing to take action.

What is this smart method by which you could buy lands in bulk here in Lagos state and sell for profit in the coming years? The smart method is called “Land Sponsorship”. So what does land sponsorship mean?

When a company wants to go public, they sell shares/stocks and invite the general public to own some percentage stake through the amount of shares/stocks being bought. You are promised a yearly or quarterly dividend depending on your value of shares/stocks.

The process is the same in land sponsorship, the slight difference here is; the surveyor sites a profitable location which would yield massive returns on investment, he then discusses with the community for a certain amount, when the community accepts his proposal, because he alone cannot foot the entire bill, he invites individuals to help in raising money.

Unlike shares/stocks where you wait for dividends which is decided by the company, the surveyor compensates you with bulk properties, they become yours legally and you sell according to what you feel it’s worth and not what the surveyor decides.

What happens with the funds gotten from the land sponsorship period? Part of the funds goes to;
 clearing of the bushes

After the sponsorship period is over, the surveyor would decide to hand it over to a real estate marketing company who would in turn sell for profit.

Last year, I told some of my friends about this opportunity, the 1st client my big brother got an Acre for 1.250M (an acre is 6plots) in the month of November it increased to 1.4M per acre, still in this period, others doubted.
In the month of December, the Lagos state Governor mandated all lands which have been excised to a community to be granted an Excision Title to stop the age long evil of land grabbing.

This news was responsible for the increase in price from 1.4M per acre to 2M. As at the time of writing this post, we have just 2 acres left!
Location plays a major role in property investment, and this is a wonderful location.

Football Village Estate, Shatti is located 35 minutes off Elerangbe which is 5 minutes after the Pan African university, Elerangbe Lagos. But we discovered a sweet and faster way that would take us just 5 minutes when we go through Omu resort Bogije (through this route, we cut off the remainder distance to Elerangbe inspect faster and return faster)

What this is not
These deals exist! People who know about this have seized this opportunity to acquire massive properties most especially those outside the country, and remember, I sold to my family and friends, so what do you think would go wrong?

Not at all, the surveyor (a registered and practicing surveyor issues you a deed of assignment which is paid for, this deed conveys ownership from the company to your name.
 A committed land
Not at all, no practicing and registered surveyor will involves himself in sales of a committed land, his license will be revoked and he would be penalized rather, due to their wide knowledge about Lagos state properties, they act on valuable information and work with a reliable network.
………………………………………………….
There are only 2 Acres left out of 30 acres. People have been buying so why shouldn’t you??
An acre now sells for 2M. You pay 10% of the land fee for your deed of assignment,

But…

If you pay on or before the 5th of February 2022, you get to pay 1.850 M and 5% instead of the 10% for your deed of assignment.
Sounds crazy right??
But you know deals like this are based on Gut Convictions and action! And for only 2 acres left, it shouldn’t be hard to get of the market.

Just before I leave ……….
A plot of land in shatti sells for 800k-1.5M a plot not an acre!! You can do the math’s right? I trust you.

According to my mentor, Dr. Stephen Akintayo he says…. “Buy bush now and become a Billionaire in the future! Do not let this offer slip from your hands!
How can you sell a plot of land in elerangbe for 800k. No be juju be that
Re: How To Buy Bulk Lands Cheap For Gains When Everyone Is Doubting by derwin(m): 6:22am On Jan 30, 2022
erenax:

How can you sell a plot of land in elerangbe for 800k. No be juju be that

Chat me on WhatsApp , I'll send you E flyers of properties currently selling to clear your doubts.

I'll send you for both prices I mentioned. I don't post what I've not seen.

Happy Sunday
Re: How To Buy Bulk Lands Cheap For Gains When Everyone Is Doubting by erenax: 10:51am On Jan 30, 2022
derwin:

Chat me on WhatsApp , I'll send you E flyers of properties currently selling to clear your doubts.

I'll send you for both prices I mentioned. I don't post what I've not seen.

Happy Sunday
Send WhatsApp number
Re: How To Buy Bulk Lands Cheap For Gains When Everyone Is Doubting by derwin(m): 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
erenax:

Send WhatsApp number

+2347062907130
Re: How To Buy Bulk Lands Cheap For Gains When Everyone Is Doubting by derwin(m): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
So I've been getting questions and enquiries about if friends could come together and buy an Acre?
The answer is Yes. 2 or 3 friends could come together and purchase an acre, each friend would have 2 or 3 plots depends on how many friends joined forces.
However if you wish to buy just a plot, with 400k you could own a plot. But offer ends on or before 6th February 2022. Inspection for purchase holds tomorrow, call or WhatsApp: 07062907130 to book your spot now!
Re: How To Buy Bulk Lands Cheap For Gains When Everyone Is Doubting by Octosix: 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
Send ur contact number pls
quote author=derwin post=109774968]Before you read, this content is for individuals who would love to make a move to know more about land sponsorship Deals and invest.. if this is you, hop in for a ride...

 clearing of the bushes

What this is not

 A committed land
………………………………………………….

But…

Sounds crazy right??

Just before I leave ……….

[/quote]
Re: How To Buy Bulk Lands Cheap For Gains When Everyone Is Doubting by Octosix: 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ur contact number pls
Re: How To Buy Bulk Lands Cheap For Gains When Everyone Is Doubting by derwin(m): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2022
Octosix:
Ur contact number pls

+2347062907130
Re: How To Buy Bulk Lands Cheap For Gains When Everyone Is Doubting by derwin(m): 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
A Note of appreciation to super smart peeps here,

I've been sharing deeply on how Land Sponsorship works and the advantage to peeps who have contacted me here,

I'm glad at the level of open mindedness,

Inspection dates have been fixed , you can join the league don't let doubt deprive you of this opportunity.

WhatsApp :+2347062907130
Re: How To Buy Bulk Lands Cheap For Gains When Everyone Is Doubting by derwin(m): 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
Hello good evening,

IST of all, congratulations to A Nairalander who just got his property last weekend.

I actually did 2 closures, both at 1.850 M for an Acre.
The price has gone back to 2M per Acre...an it will increase anytime soon because there's a rush for it now.

Take advantage and buy Cheap now and sell for profit when others awake from their sleep.

Call or WhatsApp: 07062907130
Re: How To Buy Bulk Lands Cheap For Gains When Everyone Is Doubting by derwin(m): 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
Just a reminder, the Sponsorship Land Offer for ₦2M per Acre (6 plots) ends this Friday. After this there'll be no more sales till the Paperwork and allocation are being perfected. And if there should be sales, it would be handled by a Marketing Agency where a plot would be sold for a starting price of ₦800k. Don't doubt, believe and Land Bank your money.

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sale In Kuje Abuja Land With R Of O Kuchiyako 11 Extension Layout / Do.you Need to Rent an Apartment in Surulere,Ago,Okota Isolo? / Reasons Why Buying Blocks Is Better Than Moulding Blocks In A Building Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.