Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,312 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married (31744 Views)

Blessing Okoro: Side Chics Are Karma To Married Women Who Dated Married Men / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) / 'Seun Egbegbe Was Dating Toyin While We Were Still Married' - Adeniyi Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by cardoctor(m): 8:50am On Jan 29, 2022
Essential part of marriage
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by millhouse: 8:51am On Jan 29, 2022
Bitter truth
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Deicide: 8:52am On Jan 29, 2022
Be intelligent and attack the message and not the messenger
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by LordIsaac(m): 8:53am On Jan 29, 2022
Wives will fight this submission because it involves a wan causing pain to her fellow woman....but, in every nonsense, we can find some sense.
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:55am On Jan 29, 2022
She is 98% correct for me. The only place Where she didn't get it right is where she said it's the men that go to the women outside. For me this isn't the situation. 99% of girls I role with come to me. But she is very correct about men finding solace in the side chicks. My own girl has proven to be much better than my wife in all aspects of life. I just returned from a 2days quarrel with her because I insisted that she stopped cooking for as I was becoming too dependent on her for that. She outrightly refused and told me she was ready to break up if I don't let her cook my meals. We eventually settled for not more than one meal per day. And her cooking are so lovely

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by funkymeky: 8:58am On Jan 29, 2022
andysmith123:
the rate at which sense is moving out of our celebrities head is alarming........

She’s saying the truth. Stop saying trash

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:58am On Jan 29, 2022
Reason well...This is so true
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by calcal: 8:59am On Jan 29, 2022
The lady is very correct, one punna can send someone to an early grave.
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Tzar(m): 9:04am On Jan 29, 2022
This is so true. Left to these wives, their husbands should hurry up an die!
Most men find sanity in the arms of their side chics, since oyinbo has forced monogamy on us.
Our smart ancestors found solace in the politics of snr and jnr wife. If snr wife is messing up, jnr wife quickly & willingly jumps in to keep the man going. Same goes for when the jnr wife is messing up.
Infact, the more wives for them in the old times, the better. The modern woman has been conditioned to destroy the man regardless of whether he is monogamous or polygamous. As long as the man is not enslaved to her only, he is only useful dead or incapacitated. Men may need to rework their long term evolutionary survival strategy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Weathered: 9:05am On Jan 29, 2022
socialmediaman:
Disclaimer: My comment is based only on the first 5 mins of the video that I watched

She seems to be a realist and I just want to highlight a few things she said on the video which are generally true for many women in Nigeria. I may be paraphrasing

she's a characteristic of the average Igbo woman, whorish, rebellious, lacking in feminine wiles, brash and gravely short in all forms of refinement.

A vast majority of them are she-males.
No man wants to marry another male with a pussy in the house.
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by almayda: 9:10am On Jan 29, 2022
She is making a lot of sense only to those that truly understand.
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Elidrisy20: 9:10am On Jan 29, 2022
I no understand
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by 989900: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2022
Everything is perspective and relative . . . she is partially right.

The world is grey!

The Israelites had their concubines, didn't they? Meanwhile, that's where most of y'all get your religions and moral compasses from . . . just saying.
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by saintaustine(m): 9:16am On Jan 29, 2022
Thinking of it reasonably,
She is making sense.
She is actually correct.
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Myexdisturbs: 9:17am On Jan 29, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
[s]She is 98% correct for me. The only place Where she didn't get it right is where she said it's the men that go to the women outside. For me this isn't the situation. 99% of girls I role with come to me. But she is very correct about men finding solace in the side chicks. My own girl has proven to be much better than my wife in all aspects of life. I just returned from a 2days quarrel with her because I insisted that she stopped cooking for as I was becoming too dependent on her for that. She outrightly refused and told me she was ready to break up if I don't let her cook my meals. We eventually settled for not more than one meal per day. And her cooking are so lovely[/s]
Nonsense man, marry that side chick and see if she will still be better than your wife who probably have kids to tender to. Ediots and lowlifes masquerading as horsebands

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Truvelisback(m): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2022
She might be rice...
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by alphaNomega: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2022
She is consoling herself as a one time side chick so she doesn't feel the guilt of fucking another woman's husband
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by alphaNomega: 9:22am On Jan 29, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
She is 98% correct for me. The only place Where she didn't get it right is where she said it's the men that go to the women outside. For me this isn't the situation. 99% of girls I role with come to me. But she is very correct about men finding solace in the side chicks. My own girl has proven to be much better than my wife in all aspects of life. I just returned from a 2days quarrel with her because I insisted that she stopped cooking for as I was becoming too dependent on her for that. She outrightly refused and told me she was ready to break up if I don't let her cook my meals. We eventually settled for not more than one meal per day. And her cooking are so lovely
your so-called side chick does not have the added responsibility of getting pregnant and raising children.

Marry her, have kids with her, come here and update us

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by fuke(m): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2022
woman with legs with different complexion.
One coke, one fanta.
see the last foto
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Afonjashapmouth: 9:26am On Jan 29, 2022
Person wey no be mechanic nor get car wey dey recommend the best engine oil to service your car.
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Charlotte777: 9:26am On Jan 29, 2022
SHE IS ACTUALLY MAKING SENSE IF YOU LISTEN VERY WELL SHE IS NOT SUPPORTING OR AGAINST BUT FOR WOMEN TO FOCUS MORE INSIDE INSTEAD OF OUTSIDE
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Emk5556: 9:27am On Jan 29, 2022
This is a lie from the pit of hell. Whoever wrote this article is reasoning canally and to be canally minded is death. Am married. I don't have a side chike. And am 10 years and counting. I have issues with my wife and kids but we settle. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. You clearly don't have the fear of God.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Charlotte777: 9:28am On Jan 29, 2022
SHE IS NOT SUPPORTING OR AGAINST BUT FOR WOMEN TO FOCUS MORE INSIDE INSTEAD OF OUTSIDE
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by naija4life247: 9:31am On Jan 29, 2022
eddynaira125:
Guilty conscience, madam try and repent from your evil ways

I know many comrade on this platform will support her, but there is a parable for you all

When the gods want to kill a comrade he will first make the comrade go mad

Comrade, off your Mic

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by naija4life247: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2022
Afonjashapmouth:
Person wey no be mechanic nor get car wey dey recommend the best engine oil to service your car.

Though she no get husband, but she dey service several husbands of other people nah.
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by tsmat(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2022
I feel she's right in some ways sha.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by membranus: 9:39am On Jan 29, 2022
kingphilip:
People go just de use fact de cover their shortcomings.

Why can't you solve the issue with your spouse immediately instead of you going to the spare.

If you don't fix the spare and the spare gets spoilt, how then do you continue?

Make people de use their head when they wan de quote motivational quotes.

Many marriages cannot be fixed, because many women refuse to be submissive to their husbands. When this is so, the marriage is just a make belief, waiting for the next crisis to scatter it into separation or divorce.
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by Ishilove: 9:47am On Jan 29, 2022
So says the Olori of sidechicks

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by RealTalker02: 9:59am On Jan 29, 2022
freshkpomo:
So true jare... You see these men with beautiful wives who always smile outside, my geefor I side house them be tigress lol...
The thing when dey pain me na how most of them act like dove just to enter House. Once them reach your house they will become demons. I have learnt something, it looks like it is better to marry a woman that asked you out, than to marry the one you spent heaven and Earth to get oo.... Most if them just think about the marriage gown alone, that's all.

I watched Bad boys by will Smith and Martin Lawrence and the guy was complaining as a married man that he is sex starved, meanwhile his single Friend is living the life.. marriage na bondage for men walai. It favours women More!!! Once women marry, same girl when want kill you with sex go come dey give you time table, some now spread like octopus and Chase the man's family away, same people will not hesitate to take your money and solve the problem of their family. Some become abusive, because them don know say na for better for worse. cry

In a world of pretense, you chose to speak Facts about some marriages.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by AyDudu92(m): 10:10am On Jan 29, 2022
Your interpretation of her claim matters..
If there is nothing good enough for you to pick from her statement..please pick this paragraph2.
"Focus on your marriage, leave the noise outside".
Re: Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married by streetsoldier1(m): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2022
freshkpomo:
So true jare... You see these men with beautiful wives who always smile outside, my geefor I side house them be tigress lol...
The thing when dey pain me na how most of them act like dove just to enter House. Once them reach your house they will become demons. I have learnt something, it looks like it is better to marry a woman that asked you out, than to marry the one you spent heaven and Earth to get oo.... Most if them just think about the marriage gown alone, that's all.

I watched Bad boys by will Smith and Martin Lawrence and the guy was complaining as a married man that he is sex starved, meanwhile his single Friend is living the life.. marriage na bondage for men walai. It favours women More!!! Once women marry, same girl when want kill you with sex go come dey give you time table, some now spread like octopus and Chase the man's family away, same people will not hesitate to take your money and solve the problem of their family. Some become abusive, because them don know say na for better for worse. cry

na this for better for worse dey make most men die early. If anything threatens ur peace, waka ooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Shout Out To His Baby Mama On Mother's Day / Singer Flavour Early Morning Friday Photo (adorable) / John Okafor Welcomes Baby Boy (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.