Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians (63597 Views)

#Binancestopscamming Is Trending On Twitter / EFCC Responds To Innoson Ceo's Arrest / When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by Saifullah01: 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
showafrica:
E touch am small. I am sure customer support will start replying Nigerians fast. I am sure abokkiis in the north don't know what's going on here though, they are Nigerians too.
Shamefull of you

Keep wallowing in your self deluding ignorance. Read up:

Khalil Abubakar

Khalil (Kaduna boy) is also the CEO of Recursive Capital, an earlyon-stage crypto VC fund, supporting founders building critical web 3.0 infrastructure.

22-year-old Khalil is a Bitcoin Core Contributor on the African continent and started his contributions when he was 19.

He was appointed to the board of BTrust by Jay Z(Mijin Beyonce) and Jack Dorsey (Twitter founder)
, a fund with 500 BTC capital base worth N10,014,265,775.40 ($24,426,230), without any oversight from Dorsey or Jay Z.

3 Likes

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by Zorn: 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
showafrica:
E touch am small. I am sure customer support will start replying Nigerians fast. I am sure abokkiis in the north don't know what's going on here though, they are Nigerians too.
northerners are into cryto they are the biggest customers in P2P trading on binance . I don't know what you people take northerners for .

3 Likes

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by King44(m): 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
excellence44:
Way to go. It means more personnel likely of Nigerian descent will be employed to the African market.
But wait oh, a while 38% were cases of fraud from international crime agencies. Guys we can do better.
lmao
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by Niom(m): 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
This man is a comedian...

Only 280 out of thousands of banned accounts

1 Like

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by Worldlegend(m): 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
showafrica:

See them finish my brother
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by ruggedtimi(m): 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
Meaning btc ain't safe after all
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by Szilard: 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by DenreleDave(m): 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Niom:
This man is a comedian...

Only 280 out of thousands of banned accounts

Maybe only 280 are innocent. Most are fraudulent
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by Winters23: 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
showafrica:

You have no idea

Your so called "Abokis" are the largest movers on p2p as well as more trust worthy

4 Likes

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by UselessBuhari: 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
289 restricted accounts, 38% (106 accounts) were supposedly restricted due to requests from security agencies. 79 out of the 106 have so far been resolved. It means that at least 75% of the accounts supposedly locked due to requests from security agencies were wrongly locked.
Something is fishy.

1 Like

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by jaxxy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
Damage control. Their aim was to scam the scammers. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by Jerryherd: 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
Trainee223:

I can bet my left ball, you don't even know what is Binance

Oya come and bet it so I can use it for rituals

That's just my crypto transaction for today in the screenshot bellow
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by Winters23: 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
Jerryherd:
cool

Binance is not a scam but a mere gamble and not an investment

Staking money on bullish or bearish movement of crypto is very very hard to predict, even if you are a pro in fundamental and technical analysis

If this is your understanding of crpt0 then there's no fvcking way you are making money in it ever

1 Like

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
Most of the dudes wey dem block their accounts na fraudsters. That's all I have to say.
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by DaveHarry(m): 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
So it now means cryptocurrency transaction is no more decentralized if they(binance) can restrict customer account at the request of "govt" law enforcement agencies. Too bad we were been deceived with that word "decentralized", too bad.

6 Likes

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by mrikay: 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
The w.ar continues tomorrow on tw.itter. You guys will disappoint me if you just accept this. They too must feel the heat as we have.

2 Likes

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by wwwihy: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
Some 281 Nigerian accounts have been affected by these personal account restrictions with approximately 38% of these cases restricted at the request of international law enforcement cheesy
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by justi4jesu(f): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
Let me go and print out the letter

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by Jerryherd: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
Winters23:

If this is your understanding of crpt0 then there's no fvcking way you are making money in it ever

Really

That's just today
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by ogawisdom(m): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
grin
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by justi4jesu(f): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
BLoomfrancs:
Most of the dudes wey dem block their accounts na fraudsters. That's all I have to say.

Really? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by mrikay: 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
DaveHarry:
So it now means cryptocurrency transaction is no more decentralized if they(binance) can restrict customer account at the request of "govt" law enforcement agencies. Too bad we were been deceived with that word "decentralized", too bad.

True bro... but you ought not to save a huge amount of crypto on one site. Plus if you have a large amount you should buy a cold wallet... Its not that expensive.

2 Likes

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by udemzyudex(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by Goldbw122(m): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nice one
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
You see them crying, knowing Nigerians and their penchant for fraud related activities I know theirs no smoke without fire

1 Like

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by mrikay: 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
UselessBuhari:
289 restricted accounts, 38% (106 accounts) were supposedly restricted due to requests from security agencies. 79 out of the 106 have so far been resolved. It means that at least 75% of the accounts supposedly locked due to requests from security agencies were wrongly locked.
Something is fishy.

Ask them to bring the request from government. My brother's account was blocked... My little sister with only 150usd which she made from Shiba Inu... her account too was blocked.

Shey na Buhari give the order too?

1 Like

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by NorthSerious: 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
showafrica:
I'm sure your life is so empty hence the reason northerners live rent free in your head.
Stay miserable.

1 Like

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by mediainc: 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
Real monkey business, easy money never easy grin
Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by Newboss(m): 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Binance is not a DEX. Binance is 100% in control of all your cryto asset. 100%. That set up is worse than fiat banking sector.

Use it at your own risk.

2 Likes

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by bhella10: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by Winters23: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
TemmyDayo50:
LISTEN ATTENTIVELY

If your account is blocked on binance just know that .Somehow you received a deposit from a monitored wallet address
That probably was involved in a BTC or crypto Scam

Many of those guys complaining do not know that any BTC or any crypto *address* can be on FBI watchlist or police or government security agencies or SEC, or interpol monitoring.

If you read the tweets most of those guys complaining are mostly p2p users

Whom probably are into crypto merchandise.

They receive deposit from different random people

Not knowing Fully well how the crypto came about

If you go into Blockchain scans like etherscan

You can see where people are reporting a particular Wallet address

Many people don't know this

I saw alot of ignorance on Twitter

Many forgot that binance is a CEX

& Due to high regulations coming into crypto space

CEX have been forced to add alot of KYC verifications to their platforms.

Initially binance when it started was an anonymous exchange. Likewise KuCoin , ByBit Exchange etc all of Them were anonymous.

crypto movement can be monitored all they need to do is to just wait for you to Enter exchange.

Even some Dex addresses can be suspended

You know what happened last year during a historic $600billion dollar hack of polynetwork . They just listed the address that collected the hacked crypto on read only. They hacker later returned it & was offered a cyber security job with the firm.

Know this today

Some people sef don't know that having two binance account is against binance terms and conditions

Yes because you can use it to manipulate your p2p trading volume

& once binance finds out. You are gone.

All it takes from them is for their Active AI query to detect it

If you used all different credentials .

You have no problem but also mind you that your IP address used by the account if it remains the same always everytime for a long period of time ,it may attract binance attention.

Of course you know how serious & sensitive binance is with IP

Copied!

all your long epistle only succeeded in exposing your ignorance.

P2p transactions on binance are off-chain and so there's no record of it on the block chain.

If you are talking about receiving naira from merchants into your bank account it will make sense if the bank or cbn block the account for money laundering.

1 Like

Re: Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians by spinna: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Dirty evil naija scammer thieves wan spoil even crypto now . Tomorrow if binance locks out Nigeria like paypal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Safe Is NNN Nigeria? - Man Asks EFCC. See EFCC's Reply / Zenith Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rate / URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.