Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors (2092 Views)

Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians / Green Eagles Agribusiness Investment / Just For Investors!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
Dear Friends and Brothers,

Awhile ago an MMM participant came to this forum and cried out that he has not been paid. A believed guider rushed in to attack him, he asked if he had clicked on the mavros button, and if the mavros had shown a green colour. The participants came back saying the mavros were not yet green, he was scolded without end by die hard and angry participants, participants who clearly knew they were in a fix and didn't want someone reducing their chances of regaining their locked funds also kicked and barked hard.

Today most participants have been left with a bloody nose and a torn shirt, they have been shown the difference between Samuel Peters and May weather. The commercial value of a green mavro is now obvious and clear for all to see. It's sad that it took many losing hard earned and saved finances to learn that a green mavros is nothing but cheap scam and is not equivalent to any legal tender anywhere in the world. If you think I lie, ask those with stuck 2016 mavros how long their mavros have been green.

Finally, We must constantly remind ourself about the importance of standing for the truth no matter how unpopular it is, we must also re-orient ourself about rejecting schemes that are illegal and unethical no matter how juicy their vague rewards seem.

Innovate.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Your Brother,

Sgt Ponzi Hater

3 Likes

Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by adax007: 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
Mtcheew....Rubbish post

1 Like

Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by marvelling(m): 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
Dear Friends and Brothers,

Awhile ago an MMM participant came to this forum and cried out that he has not been paid. A believed guider rushed in to attack him, he asked if he had clicked on the mavros button, and if the mavros had shown a green colour. The participants came back saying the mavros were not yet green, he was scolded without end by die hard and angry participants, participants who clearly knew they were in a fix and didn't want someone reducing their chances of regaining their locked funs also kicked and barked hard.

Today most participants have been left with a bloody nose and a torn shirt, they have been shown the difference between Samuel Peters and May weather. The commercial value of a green mavro is now obvious and clear for all to see. It's sad that it took many losing hard earned and saved finances to learn that a green mavros is nothing but cheap scam and is not equivalent to any legal tender anywhere in the world. If you think I lie, ask those with stuck 2016 mavros how long their mavros have been green.

Finally, We must constantly remind ourself about the importance of standing for the truth no matter how unpopular it is, we must also re-orient ourself about rejecting schemes that are illegal and unethical no matter how juicy their vague rewards seem.

Innovate.

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Your Brother,

Sgt Ponzi Hater

you no go leave this people
Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
adax007:
Mtcheew....Rubbish post
Disgruntled mavrodian spotted.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
marvelling:

you no go leave this people

When the going was good they didn't let us rest oh. Now that their nose is left bloodied and their shirts torn, they must be in full glare of the camera.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by marvelling(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

When the going was good they didn't let us rest oh. Now that their nose is left bloodied and their shirts torn, they must be in full glare of the camera.

give it a rest jare
Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by adax007: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
marvelling:

give it a rest jare
I wonder oh!, I've never seen a jobless fool lyk dis Sgt.ponzihater
Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
adax007:

I NVwonder oh!, I've never seen a jobless fool lyk dis is

My message was neighter for u nor for marvelling, it's for modern day investors who do not know where to begin in the uncertain and wavy waters of investment. These individuals innocently and sheepishly fall prey to noble sounding adverts of illegal and defective investment or near investments schemes.

It's highlights the first law of investments again.

Good day.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by olusma23(m): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
I dont did not do any ponzi nd my money is not stock in MMM or any ponzi site cos i know all ponzi will crash naturally with time.

But i have been following @stgponzihater1 post for some months now and wat i can say you re just trying to be hyprocritical. If you re also opportune to be MMM guider last year, you will also lie to many people.
Enough of ur attack on this people. The truth is dat some pple will eventually lost while some will make big money from it.
Either u warn participant or not, the fact remains some pple are gonna lose their hard earn money.

1 Like

Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by marvelling(m): 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

My message was neighter for u nor for marvelling, it's for modern day investors who do not know where to begin in the uncertain and wavy waters of investment. These individuals innocently and sheepishly fall prey to noble sounding adverts of illegal and defective investment or near investments schemes.

It's highlights the first law of investments again.

Good day.

come to think of it... there's no way you would get first hand information about MMM and GHW/GHWX if you were not actively involved. You also lost money in these schemes! why you no want make we hear word again?!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by FagsamPHP(m): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
adax007:

I wonder oh!, I've never seen a jobless fool lyk dis Sgt.ponzihater

Jobless? You're the one bn jobless & a fool here.. why not attack the message if he had lied & leave his personality.... The truth remains MMM is a scam, I fell victim too last year & lost half a million. No sane person ought to still be defending MMM

1 Like

Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
marvelling:

come to think of it... there's no way you would get first hand information about MMM and GHW/GHWX if you were not actively involved. You also lost money in these schemes! why you no want make we hear word again?!

Don't console urself plsss. I have done Ponzi schemes a decade past and no Kyle or however name can decieve me.

I gave first hand information months to crash but lazy brains couldn't comprehend.

Shun Ponzi Schemes.

1 Like

Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
marvelling:

May God replenish ur loss IJN. These guys are as bad as d initiators of these evil schemes, they are still looking for gullible minds to prey on.

1 Like

Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by marvelling(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

May God replenish ur loss IJN These guys are as bad as d initiators of these evil schemes, they are still looking for gullible minds to prey on.

what are you talking about? who told you I lost anything grin grin don't kid yourself bro! you are the real loser here; a loser that doesn't know when to let go. leave Ponzi schemes and their participants alone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by marvelling(m): 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Don't console urself plsss. I have done Ponzi schemes a decade past and no Kyle or however name can decieve me.

I gave first hand information months to crash but lazy brains couldn't comprehend.

Shun Ponzi Schemes.

just pointing out the obvious

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
marvelling:

just pointing out the obvious

Ponzi schemes owners like Kyle stripped people of their finances. When I came out 2 months before it's crash, men like u where first to cry fowl, participants insulted me because it was still paying. The givers forum thread is still there, I warned them that while they where still paying, their constant mentioning of God was a pointer to their manipulation, gullible participants cried fowl, and asked me to leave their thread, in June I prophesied that by August MMM and GHWWx will be gone for good and even said MMM will be technically defeated, i was as certain and a sage. All these are not predictions but prophecies because they came through spot on, with impeccable. Don't come here to spew thrash or say what u don't know in order to console ur lack of innovation. I have gone out of favour with brother sister, friends and colleagues in my open criticism of these deceptives schemes.

My assertions are as certain as day and any one that comes out after now is also built to fail. Go and find out! I will also not stop preaching the truth because just like the crash the previous decade, another scheme will erupt in no distant time claiming Messiah status. The Bible says "A generation of Egyptians came that knew not Joseph", that's because they were not reminded, that's if u are sound enuf to know that

Innovate

Chief Ponzi Hater d 1st

Innovate

Chief Sgt Ponzi Hater

2 Likes

Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by marvelling(m): 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Ponzi schemes owners like Kyle stripped people of their finances. When I came out 2 months before it's crash, men like u where first to cry fowl, participants insulted me because it was still paying. The givers forum thread is still there, I warned them that while they where still paying, their constant mentioning of God was a pointer to their manipulation, gullible participants cried fowl, and asked me to leave their thread, in June I prophesied that by August MMM and GHWWx will be gone for good and even said MMM will be technically defeated, i was as certain and a sage. All these are not predictions but prophecies because they came through spot on, with impeccable. Don't come here to spew thrash or say what u don't know in order to console ur lack of innovation. I have gone out of favour with brother sister, friends and colleagues in my open criticism of these deceptives schemes.

My assertions are as certain as day and any one that comes out after now is also built to fail. Go and find out! I will also not stop preaching the truth because just like the crash the previous decade, another scheme will erupt in no distant time claiming Messiah status. The Bible says "A generation of Egyptians came that knew not Joseph", that's because they were not reminded, that's if u are sound enuf to know that

Innovate

Chief Ponzi Hater d 1st

Innovate

Chief Sgt Ponzi Hater

*yawns* abeg go rest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
marvelling:

*yawns* abeg go rest

Keep off my mentions, I'm a sage and can't be dragged down by a vain hustler seeking gullible minds to prey/guide on.
Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by marvelling(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Keep off my mentions, I'm a sage and can't be dragged down by a vain hustler seeking gullible minds to prey/guide on.

you are just a loser! not a sage. you ran away when the heat was up like your friend coollabman, only to resurface and start claiming sage! no let me show you my red eye!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
marvelling:

you are just a loser! not a sage. you ran away when the heat was up like your friend coollabman, only to resurface and start claiming sage! no let me show you my red eye!

Wow u remember collabman!, bro if I've been spot on, what exactly is my crime?, I left after d crash, returned to predict the second crash, left to allow nature take its course so I won't be blame again for d crash, came again to remind people that 4 predictions with time can't be chance. What exactly then is my flaw or crime. Tell the truth. This particular message was not for MMM participant or ponzi scheme vendors but for modern investors to learn, I still wonder why u jump in here to trivialize my positive efforts. In the end d gods will judge us.
Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by marvelling(m): 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Wow u remember collabman!, bro if I've been spot on, what exactly is my crime?, I left after d crash, returned to predict the second crash, left to allow nature take its course so I won't be blame again for d crash, came again to remind people that 4 predictions with time can't be chance. What exactly then is my flaw or crime. Tell the truth. This particular message was not for MMM participant or ponzi scheme vendors but for modern investors to learn, I still wonder why u jump in here to trivialize my positive efforts. In the end d gods will judge us.

your crime here is that you have created many threads and made countless posts on this same issue. let the matter rest
Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
marvelling:

your crime here is that you have created many threads and made countless posts on this same issue. let the matter rest

It's however optional to view my post. I've not forced anyone to view it. I am still at loss why I shouldn't post my thoughts on a free to share forum, when I've not flauted any room or trampled on anyone's rights. I state again that this message is not for MMM participant, I am done with them, it's for new investors not to fall prey. Being a custodian of history is not a crime. See reasons with a sage. And if u are not a contemporary see this message as not for u. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by marvelling(m): 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

It's however optional to view my post. I've not forced anyone to view it. I am still at loss why I shouldn't post my thoughts on a free to share forum, when I've not flauted any room or trampled on anyone's rights. I state again that this message is not for MMM participant, I am done with them, it's for new investors not to fall prey. Being a custodian of history is not a crime. See reasons with a sage. And if u are not a contemporary see this message as not for u. God bless.

incorrigible! SMH!

5 Likes

Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
People are selling free betting options, selling non existent bitcoins, praising crashed Ponzi schemes etc, none of these people have been crucified, anyone trying to silence the truth is morally bankrupt and needs all the reprimanding he can get.

We must all be rich!

1 Like

Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by adax007: 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
People are selling free betting options, selling non existent bitcoins, praising crashed Ponzi schemes etc, none of these people have been crucified, anyone trying to silence the truth is morally bankrupt and needs all the reprimanding he can get.

We must all be rich!
Mumu!!!
Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by greenmonk: 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
olusma23:
I dont did not do any ponzi nd my money is not stock in MMM or any ponzi site cos i know all ponzi will crash naturally with time.

But i have been following @stgponzihater1 post for some months now and wat i can say you re just trying to be hyprocritical. If you re also opportune to be MMM guider last year, you will also lie to many people.
Enough of ur attack on this people. The truth is dat some pple will eventually lost while some will make big money from it.
Either u warn participant or not, the fact remains some pple are gonna lose their hard earn money.

Some people are not aware that ponzi is not a business and it takes the likes of sgt ponzi hater to warn them about the dangers of the schemes. I am already sourcing for national award for sgt ponzi hater when he succeeds in readicating ponzi from our polity.

1 Like

Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:02am On Sep 03, 2017
adax007:
Mumu!!!
Innovate
Shun Ponzi Schemes
Engage in viable/legal trade and investments
We must all be rich!

1 Like

Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by NewLife87: 4:03am On Sep 03, 2017
I pity people who are taking this afonja ewu seriously. Imagine his innovation. Poor rat grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4015553/how-find-oyibo-wife-naija

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by adax007: 8:26am On Sep 03, 2017
NewLife87:
I pity people who are taking this afonja ewu seriously. Imagine his innovation. Poor rat grin grin

This is not d first tym he's into dis rubbish, in his first account (before he deactivated it) he was inquiring about d availability and price of prostitutes in Sango Ota...it's only a fool dat takes him serious
Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:29am On Sep 03, 2017
NewLife87:

Its ur parents that are Afonja and ur grandparents Arewa. D fact that someone does not line up with ur believe doesn't mean the person is not credible. My moral life doesn't change d fact that MMM is a cheap scam and fraud. Marrying or dating a white woman is not a crime by any standard in the world.

Be guided,

We must all be rich!
Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:31am On Sep 03, 2017
adax007:

This is not d first tym he's into dis rubbish, in his first account (before he deactivated it) he was inquiring about d availability and price of prostitutes in Sango Ota...it's only a fool dat takes him serious

It's better to be a fool and avoid being deceived by mavrodi like thieves and decievers, than to be wise and participate in several Ponzi schemes and loose to almost all of them.

Be guided

We must all be rich!

1 Like

Re: When Your Mavros Are Green: A Letter To Modern Day Investors by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2017
My Oga fifty is viewing this thread, happy new month bro.

We must all be rich.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Starting A Mini Gas Plant / 6 Steps To Attaining Financial Independence / Get Quick Loan In 3hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.