Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,971 members, 7,848,919 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) (29452 Views)

Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan / Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) / Malaika N200 Million Lekki House Warming: Olubadan, K1, Saheed Osupa Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kudos for you bro for this wonderful achievement.

The descendants of Oduduwa federal republic of skull miners are proud of you.
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by snoopz: 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
This guy going back to school despite his wealth means alot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Rashord007(m): 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nice one �
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Tvoice: 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ademola47:

Honestly, with all the money, fame and touch of thuggery he has, he deserves some accolade. For him to think it is important to still get a degree means he knows the value.

U think say dis wan enter class one day ? welcome to the system .
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Jostoman: 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bodmum:
see tommy . A good example of amoeba.
grin
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Jerryherd: 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
Omoluabi don't joke with education

7 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
saasala:
When I met the Fuji maestro, he blew me off my feet with his intelligence. He is an erudite indeed. I was in his house; he showed me his book shelves and I was amazed at the kind of materials he reads. I even pronounced an English word wrongly and he had to correct me. We aregued about the pronunciation and he just typed it on google for me to hear.

Na correct niggaa!

Jerryherd:
Omoluabi don't joke with education

If you listen to his songs and the kind of difficult roles he acts in movies, you will know that he is a Genius.
Congratulations Osupa Baba . Nice one from members of the Yoruba creative industry.

6 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Jostoman: 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
AdesewaAde:
Don’t know why to laugh just dey do me
make I help you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by naija4life247: 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2022
Where are Pasuma fans?

Osupa ni baba irawo. The Moon is the father of all Stars.

OND - Ibadan Poly
BSc - University of Ibadan.

Where are the enemies? Dem don hide.

2 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Jerryherd: 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

If you listen to his songs and the kind of difficult roles he acts in movies, you will know that he is a Genius.
Congratulations Osupa Baba . Nice one from members of the Yoruba creative industry.

Truly he is a deep thinker and a philosopher in his own little way

4 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Metalsmith(m): 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
Congratulations my deat King of Music.i admire your great intellect and your mastery of yoruba music i lyrics.You are great and highly gifted fuji masterio.
I love your music and you are pride to yoruba race and venerated custodian of yoruba customs.culture and lyrics. I admire your intellectually vibrant music and highly entertaining music at all times.You are my choice of iconic musician any day any time .Please keep it up.

4 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by realestate99: 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Kudos for you bro for this wonderful achievement.

The descendants of Oduduwa federal republic of skull miners are proud of you.
words from a proud member of Indigenous Cannibals of Biafra ( ICOB)

6 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by zekepio726: 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
If you know any Ghanaian, show them this forum
KingOdart81: I Just checked the site, massive SEO. Nice business idea from the founder

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by jrusky(m): 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
And LASU is still begging one unknown artiste to return to class and he is refusing.

Ok nah dem no dey tell small pikin say fire no get respect for whoever set it on.
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
advanceDNA:
Nigga doesn’t look unhealthy...
How can you have money and look so unkempt

Your English dey pepper. Which one is nigga doesn't look Unhealthy. It is Nigga doesn't look Healthy. Or Nigga looks unhealthy. All these Naira land boys.

3 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by naija4life247: 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
advanceDNA:
Nigga doesn’t look unhealthy...

He is a street boy. And so what?

2 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by marhez43(f): 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
I dont know i was in nigeria be4 i thought i was in united states now i know?Thank u buhari.and osupa 4 the gud work
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Oracleforce: 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
Agba'Ya after using his early life to play nonsense..he is now going to school to obtain b sc with his son's mate.

I know he will buy the result...
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Jerryherd:

He is a Philosopher o. I still remember one of his lines where he compared a Horse to a Cow and said that initially people place more value on horse but now everything in the body of a Cow is valuable and a money spinner. That is the story of life where people place less value on what's important.

That track was in one of his awesome music albums released like 15-18 years ago.

He is a philosopher and very witty. He has very sharp healthy eyes with great dentition.
I really admire and respect him a lot. He is not controversial at all yet much more successful than most of his peers.

7 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
realestate99:

words from a proud member of Indigenous Cannibals of Biafra ( ICOB)
Says by an indigenous member of unrepentant bandits.
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ademola47:

Honestly, with all the money, fame and touch of thuggery he has, he deserves some accolade. For him to think it is important to still get a degree means he knows the value.

Wrong! It means that he HAS value.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by realestate99: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Jerryherd:

Not in a little way, he is a philosopher in every sense of it, he is the only Fuji musician I listen to when I am in the mood, his mastery of our language and how he he uses the language is top notch, his philosophical approach to tackle socio cultural problems ravaging the society is excellent.
Ride on, SAIDON PAPA!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Bimpe29: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Alihamdulillahi Rabili Alameen.

Congratulations Oba órín!
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by bellosulaiman(m): 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Congrats to Saheed Osupa, I hope Bella shmurda will learn from this and take the opportunity while it lasts as LASU is pleading for him to complete his studies.
My 1cent advice though.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by advanceDNA: 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
BabaJoe001:

Your English dey pepper. Which one is nigga doesn't look Unhealthy. It is Nigga doesn't look Healthy. Or Nigga looks unhealthy. All these Naira land boys.

People wey read am know say mistake but u wan show yourself...when you finish let me know so u can collect award
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by advanceDNA: 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
naija4life247:

He is a street boy. And so what?

He’s a street boy??
Pasuma is a street boy,
Obesere is a street boy...
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by aboyaji(m): 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
inspiredbelieve:

Unkempt..not unkept...

I just learned a new thing today. I was used to the word unkept while addressing things that are untidy.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Stronghold91: 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
advanceDNA:

People wey read am know say mistake but u wan show yourself...when you finish let me know so u can collect award
no award for him
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by jneutron4000: 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
[s]
advanceDNA:
Nigga doesn’t look healthy...
[/s]
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Davido should learn from Saheed Osupa's example and use him leg waka go back school. He should put his philosophy of Life is all about the money o for one side because he already has money.
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by phemmyfour: 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
advanceDNA:
Nigga doesn’t look healthy...
Illiterate

That you looked like "1" doesn't makes you healthier.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Son, Munir, Apologizes To Her (Video) / Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump / Freeze: Stop Blaming Buhari For Herdsmen Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.