Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,340 members, 7,860,862 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) (29483 Views)

Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan / Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) / Malaika N200 Million Lekki House Warming: Olubadan, K1, Saheed Osupa Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by AdesewaAde(f): 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
seglabsy:
adesewaaaa
Yes boss
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by seglabsy(m): 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
AdesewaAde:
Yes boss
I LIKE UR NAME

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
advanceDNA:
Nigga doesn’t look healthy... How can you have money and look so unkempt
Good observation but you won't understand.....
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Arrowss(m): 12:27am On Jan 31, 2022
Very impressive, graduating from the best university in Nigeria, very impressive, I salute him. It's not a child's place to graduate from UI, even popular music artiste that had their degrees did not graduate from UI, the reason we did not hear about it when he was schooling is because it's UI, UI don't loud things, if it had been other universities, we would have known the very Day he got admission.
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

People wey read am know say mistake but u wan show yourself...when you finish let me know so u can collect award

Lol ode Olodo. No dey disguise . Go read your book.
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by advanceDNA: 3:58am On Jan 31, 2022
BabaJoe001:

Lol ode Olodo. No dey disguise . Go read your book.

U sound like a kid...but u are fully grown adult. How is that so?? Calling someone ode, olodo, what is no dey disguise ?? Over an error?? Is that suppose to be an achievement to you??
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Cubeman: 7:56am On Jan 31, 2022
Sense dey for head,
swagger no dey for body.
But I love you like that.
Quality above quantity.
Olufimo,matagbamole 1.
Double tuale with one leg up.
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by M3A16(m): 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Kog45:
Good for him.Osupa corrected you on pronunciation?Osupa that cannot speak good English confidently.I saw him recently delivering a speech poorly in english after K1 de ultimate speech during one of the showbiz journalist magazine dedication and wasn't surprised being a Fuji artist but with this degree now and for him to correct you on pronunciation then am confused.

You must have mistaken him for somebody else for putting out this piece about him, i will point you to atleast three of his granted interviews and I am sure this will correct what you watched or saw....... He speaks well and commands the grammar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of 2face & D'banj As They Baecation With Their Wives In Ghana / IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay / Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.