Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,069 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Chealsea, Will They Win The Priemiership This Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chealsea, Will They Win The Priemiership This Season (776 Views)

Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea / Nigerian Prostitutes Promise “week Of Free Sex” If They Win Africa Cup Of Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chealsea, Will They Win The Priemiership This Season by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2007
[color=#000099][/color] CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY CHESEA WILL NOT WIN THE PREMIERSHIP THIS SEASON
Re: Chealsea, Will They Win The Priemiership This Season by raphillo: 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2007
definately chelsea will win the premiership this season, with the combinations of players, team spirit, and determination.
Re: Chealsea, Will They Win The Priemiership This Season by mexus: 11:58pm On Jul 31, 2007
Says who?What has Mourinho done about the four African structures in his team?The cup of Nations is fast approaching and they all have to represent their different countries.Well, Mourinho is aware that he'll certainly have to gamble,try and wait for the next session.The earlier he stops running his mouth the better, To the UNITED FANS,Me say PEA CE!!!!!!!one love house. grin grin
Re: Chealsea, Will They Win The Priemiership This Season by raphillo: 12:08am On Aug 01, 2007
mexus:

Says who?What has Mourinho done about the four African structures in his team?The cup of Nations is fast approaching and they all have to represent their different countries.Well, Mourinho is aware that he'll certainly have to gamble,try and wait for the next session.The earlier he stops running his mouth the better, To the UNITED FANS,Me say PEA CE!!!!!!!one love house. grin grin
i dont konw, man u fans cant talk without mentioning mouriho, that means mouriho is doing something right and is a great coach. who told u that chelsea cannot win the premiership, is our trophy and we would win it ones again this season.
Re: Chealsea, Will They Win The Priemiership This Season by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2007
have u guys heard about the combination of pizzaro an drogba? man u fan i pity una
Re: Chealsea, Will They Win The Priemiership This Season by doyin13(m): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2007
The reason chelsea lost the premiership last season believe it or not was their defence. For the period when they lost Terry and Carvalho, they couldn't get adequate replacements, as Boulharouz turned out to be a dud.

Whether their challenge is stronger this season will depend on how Ben Haim(lack of pace) and Alex(lack of concentration) cope with the premiership

They should have also gone for McCarthy as well.

(1) (Reply)

Really Am Scared For Obagoal / Pre-season Tournament L Moscow 2 R Madrid 5 / Berti Vogts Quits As Nigeria Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.