Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

I Have Depression And I Want To Vent My Feelings . - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Depression And I Want To Vent My Feelings . (1614 Views)

Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! / Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner / My Feelings Have Changed For My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Have Depression And I Want To Vent My Feelings . by Greatzeus(m): 10:13am On Jan 31, 2022
Ineedtovent:
I am married with two kids male and female 3 and 2 years old, my wife and I were living fine until her cousin sister came staying with us. She is her father sister daughter , the girl mother raised my wife and her older sister, my wife came from a poor family and her parents had to sent them to their aunty because she was doing well back then , but she had maltreated them to the extend of leaving a big scar to my wife foreheads and the day she had narrated her life story to me I have shed tears because it was very painful to hear but in everything I have pleaded her to forgive and forget which she said she has forgiven her a long time ago and I was happy with her.

The aunty and her family have also had attended our wedding back in 2013 and her two daughters were our bridesmaids just to prove that she has forgiven her and had nothing against her. It happened that her aunty had lost her husband back in 2019 and things were hard for her and her children,  my wife have decided to take one of her daughter who was 15 years and I had given her the permission to bring her to the house and since she had forgiven the mother I thought she would take good care of her but I was wrong .

She had maltreated her even worser than what her aunty had done to her,trust me this girl passed through hell in the hands of my wife and anytime I had tried stopping her she would accused me of sleeping with her and I have decided to sent her back to her mother and I have told her I will send her back to her mother she said I should not dare but I promised her to wait and see.

I call for a family meeting with my inlaws and the girl mother because I wanted the girl to be free from my wife and I have narrated everything to them , my wife dad told his sister to take her daughter back but she refused and has started blaming the girl for being stubborn that she is a bad girl for making my wife angry and she was in tears begging my wife for forgiveness and I have told her nto stop accusing her for what she is not wrong with, she had stayed with me for 2 years and I have never suspected her to be stubborn towards my wife or I. She is the most polite girl but I do understand the reason why she didn't want her back despite her being abused , she was living in poverty and she had other kids to cater for and she didn't want her daughter back to add more burden to her suffering but I had insisted that she has to take her daughter and in front of my inlaws and wife i have given her 100k to go and start something.

After the aunty had left , my parents in laws stay in to counsel my wife and I but everything they have said went to a deaf ears my wife fought me that night and she had insulted me calling me all the names under the sun, I didn't respond her so I took my car key and left the house and I return after some time. Because I didn't respond her the first time she had insulted the hell out of me so she had started again the following day early morning before leaving for work ,  this time around she went as far and has insulted my mother calling her a prostitute because she knew I would definitely react to the insult and of course I did I pinned her against the wall and I held her by her neck almost chocked her and I have told her she can insult me as much as she pleases it will not bother me but she should never try to insult my mother again because I would kill her. I let her go and she was throwing things at me , calling me names and she said she will poison me.

As shocked I was but I didn't respond to her and I immediately left the house and went to lodge to a hotel for few days because I knew that if I went home on that night maybe one of us would have been in the hospital and another in jail for my own sanity I had to distance myself from her , on day 7 her father called me because she said a lot of lies about me and he wanted to hear my side of the story to,  I have explained everything and he advised me the best way he could and ask me to go back home but I have told him I ain't going anywhere until he talk to his daughter because if she carry on with her attitudes I will land myself in jail and he call for an emergency family meeting for reconciliation.

I returned back to the house but we had no communication and we are sleeping in a separate room and everytime I remembered how she said she will poison me I don't even eat her foods even when it was our children birthday I didn't drink or ate the food she cooked. I eat out everyday and I only go home to sleep . We are living like roommate and the love I had for her is not there anymore and we are only staying together for the sake of our kids it took us 6 years to conceived our first baby and I don't want them to grow up in a broken home but I don't think we will ever be in good terms again. Thanks for reading till the end.

Re: I Have Depression And I Want To Vent My Feelings . by rukyboy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
AmericanDad:

War room kill you there angry

Hahaha. Bros. Calm down o
Re: I Have Depression And I Want To Vent My Feelings . by shege45: 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ineedtovent:
I am married with two kids male and female 3 and 2 years old, my wife and I were living fine until her cousin sister came staying with us. She is her father sister daughter , the girl mother raised my wife and her older sister, my wife came from a poor family and her parents had to sent them to their aunty because she was doing well back then , but she had maltreated them to the extend of leaving a big scar to my wife foreheads and the day she had narrated her life story to me I have shed tears because it was very painful to hear but in everything I have pleaded her to forgive and forget which she said she has forgiven her a long time ago and I was happy with her.

The aunty and her family have also had attended our wedding back in 2013 and her two daughters were our bridesmaids just to prove that she has forgiven her and had nothing against her. It happened that her aunty had lost her husband back in 2019 and things were hard for her and her children,  my wife have decided to take one of her daughter who was 15 years and I had given her the permission to bring her to the house and since she had forgiven the mother I thought she would take good care of her but I was wrong .

She had maltreated her even worser than what her aunty had done to her,trust me this girl passed through hell in the hands of my wife and anytime I had tried stopping her she would accused me of sleeping with her and I have decided to sent her back to her mother and I have told her I will send her back to her mother she said I should not dare but I promised her to wait and see.

I call for a family meeting with my inlaws and the girl mother because I wanted the girl to be free from my wife and I have narrated everything to them , my wife dad told his sister to take her daughter back but she refused and has started blaming the girl for being stubborn that she is a bad girl for making my wife angry and she was in tears begging my wife for forgiveness and I have told her nto stop accusing her for what she is not wrong with, she had stayed with me for 2 years and I have never suspected her to be stubborn towards my wife or I. She is the most polite girl but I do understand the reason why she didn't want her back despite her being abused , she was living in poverty and she had other kids to cater for and she didn't want her daughter back to add more burden to her suffering but I had insisted that she has to take her daughter and in front of my inlaws and wife i have given her 100k to go and start something.

After the aunty had left , my parents in laws stay in to counsel my wife and I but everything they have said went to a deaf ears my wife fought me that night and she had insulted me calling me all the names under the sun, I didn't respond her so I took my car key and left the house and I return after some time. Because I didn't respond her the first time she had insulted the hell out of me so she had started again the following day early morning before leaving for work ,  this time around she went as far and has insulted my mother calling her a prostitute because she knew I would definitely react to the insult and of course I did I pinned her against the wall and I held her by her neck almost chocked her and I have told her she can insult me as much as she pleases it will not bother me but she should never try to insult my mother again because I would kill her. I let her go and she was throwing things at me , calling me names and she said she will poison me.

As shocked I was but I didn't respond to her and I immediately left the house and went to lodge to a hotel for few days because I knew that if I went home on that night maybe one of us would have been in the hospital and another in jail for my own sanity I had to distance myself from her , on day 7 her father called me because she said a lot of lies about me and he wanted to hear my side of the story to,  I have explained everything and he advised me the best way he could and ask me to go back home but I have told him I ain't going anywhere until he talk to his daughter because if she carry on with her attitudes I will land myself in jail and he call for an emergency family meeting for reconciliation.

I returned back to the house but we had no communication and we are sleeping in a separate room and everytime I remembered how she said she will poison me I don't even eat her foods even when it was our children birthday I didn't drink or ate the food she cooked. I eat out everyday and I only go home to sleep . We are living like roommate and the love I had for her is not there anymore and we are only staying together for the sake of our kids it took us 6 years to conceived our first baby and I don't want them to grow up in a broken home but I don't think we will ever be in good terms again. Thanks for reading till the end.

stay there and be saying you don’t want your kids to grow in a broken home. Until you kill am. Better divorce

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Handle This Issue? Should I Also Be Less Bothered Like Other Tenants. / He Sent His Mum Packing /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.