Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Do You Have Experience With Syinix TV ? . Please Share - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Have Experience With Syinix TV ? . Please Share (1537 Views)

Couples With Thriving Marriages, Please Share Your Story / Used Syinix 300L Deep Freezer For Sale / See New Price | 25% Off Syinix LED 32'' TV + Free Wall Bracket And HDMI Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Experience With Syinix TV ? . Please Share by DivergentThinka(m): 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
I am considering going for the Syinix 43A1S ....

Has anybody used this TV ?

Kindly share your experience.

Thanks.
Re: Do You Have Experience With Syinix TV ? . Please Share by MANGAM(m): 12:31am On Jan 30, 2022
Enjoying my 55 4k syinix smart TV for 3yrs and counting. The picture quality no be here.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Experience With Syinix TV ? . Please Share by DivergentThinka(m): 1:37am On Jan 30, 2022
MANGAM:
Enjoying my 55 4k syinix smart TV for 3yrs and counting. The picture quality no be here.
Thanks for your response .
This is the first real positive review I have gotten from anyone

I am still open to more reviews, especially for the 43 inch

Thanks again .
Re: Do You Have Experience With Syinix TV ? . Please Share by ojotobiloba1: 7:20am On Jan 30, 2022
Its two and half years since I bought my syinix 50 inch smart TV.. Never had a single problem since I bought it..... Such a good product
Re: Do You Have Experience With Syinix TV ? . Please Share by ojotobiloba1: 7:21am On Jan 30, 2022
DivergentThinka:
I am considering going for the Syinix 43A1S ....

Has anybody used this TV ?

Kindly share your experience.

Thanks.
Op
... Go for it.. U won't regret and also.. It comes with 24 months guarantee with carlcare partnership..
Re: Do You Have Experience With Syinix TV ? . Please Share by Arsenate(m): 7:26am On Jan 30, 2022
ojotobiloba1:
Its two and half years since I bought my syinix 50 inch smart TV.. Never had a single problem since I bought it..... Such a good product
Really great, to be honest. Very good value for money.

Edit: took the words out of my mouth
Re: Do You Have Experience With Syinix TV ? . Please Share by DivergentThinka(m): 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
ojotobiloba1:
Thanks for your feedback. Most people who have complained about it have complained about the picture quality .
Of course I am not expecting a relatively cheap TV , to be as good as LG or Samsung . But at least it should be "good enough" .
How would you rate the picture quality ?
Re: Do You Have Experience With Syinix TV ? . Please Share by DivergentThinka(m): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
Arsenate:
Really great, to be honest. Very good value for money.

Edit: took the words out of my mouth

Thanks for your feedback .
Which size or model do you have, and how would you rate the picture quality ?
Re: Do You Have Experience With Syinix TV ? . Please Share by ojotobiloba1: 6:14am On Jan 31, 2022
DivergentThinka:

Thanks for your feedback. Most people who have complained about it have complained about the picture quality .
Of course I am not expecting a relatively cheap TV , to be as good as LG or Samsung . But at least it should be "good enough" .
How would you rate the picture quality ?
With HD or hdmi (Dstv or ps3/4) it's so so clear

But with watching DVD or all oda dstv channels without HD.. The pix resolution isn't amazing compare to hdmi connectivity.. Dose LG or Samsung just dey eat names
Re: Do You Have Experience With Syinix TV ? . Please Share by DivergentThinka(m): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
ojotobiloba1:

With HD or hdmi (Dstv or ps3/4) it's so so clear

But with watching DVD or all oda dstv channels without HD.. The pix resolution isn't amazing compare to hdmi connectivity.. Dose LG or Samsung just dey eat names

Thanks for your response boss
Re: Do You Have Experience With Syinix TV ? . Please Share by BryanWyatt: 8:18am On Oct 21, 2023
Syinix tv LED Android TV

the screen of mine started having imaginary lines after just 2 years. it is painful because it just exceeded the 2yrs warranty period in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Me See Wahala. Please What Did I Do Wrong Here? / sold / Would She Has Said This If She Truely Care And Love Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.