Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Son Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual In Owerri - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual In Owerri (1391 Views)

Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) / Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual In Owerri by kingvicking(m): 7:59am On Jan 30, 2022
What is the world turning into?
A young man who attempted to use his mother for money ritual has been apprehended by residents of Imo State.

It was gathered that the incident happened in Owerri, the capital of the state.

The mother of the young boy identified as Eziada Chika Mbachu reportedly survived multiple stabs from her son before she was rescued.

The rate of ritual killings these days is growing at a very alarming rate.

See video link below for details

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9cNGy1Nnw8

Kindly like and subscribe to my YouTube channel to help me grow. Thanks

@
Mynd44, OAM4J

1 Like

Re: Son Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual In Owerri by amnesty7: 8:04am On Jan 30, 2022
The get rich or die trying crew.
Re: Son Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual In Owerri by OlawaleBammie: 8:06am On Jan 30, 2022
grin grin
Re: Son Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual In Owerri by machote: 8:06am On Jan 30, 2022
This ritual trend is getting out of hand.

May God help us in this country.
Re: Son Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual In Owerri by Seyioluwa11(m): 8:12am On Jan 30, 2022
Conscience does not exist in most we Nigerians youth again

1 Like

Re: Son Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual In Owerri by Shedrack777: 8:19am On Jan 30, 2022
let her go back to the hospital she gave birth to her son, because that's not her son. he was exchange when she gave birth. that's truly not her son

1 Like

Re: Son Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual In Owerri by Belial06: 8:20am On Jan 30, 2022
[s]
kingvicking:
What is the world turning into?
A young man who attempted to use his mother for money ritual has been apprehended by residents of Imo State.

It was gathered that the incident happened in Owerri, the capital of the state.

The mother of the young boy identified as Eziada Chika Mbachu reportedly survived multiple stabs from her son before she was rescued.

The rate of ritual killings these days is growing at a very alarming rate.

See video link below for details

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9cNGy1Nnw8

Kindly like and subscribe to my YouTube channel to help me grow. Thanks

@
Mynd44, OAM4J
[/s]

This is fake news I saw this video before it's from a very old news which was later turned out to be fake

You guys should stop with the fake news for blogging clicks stop this

Stop this

Nigeria needs real news not lies

Cc mynd44 mukina2 oam4j

2 Likes

Re: Son Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual In Owerri by Totilopussylick(m): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin
what's funny

If you check well is from oduduwa federal republic of skull miners based in IMO state undecided

1 Like

Re: Son Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual In Owerri by Blackman7: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2022
The cubana effect

1 Share

Re: Son Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual In Owerri by OlawaleBammie: 11:16am On Jan 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
what's funny

If you check well is from oduduwa federal republic of skull miners based in IMO state undecided
ahahahahaha grin grin
And a no wan talk before ooh, mr cannibal.

So na yoruba dey bear that name abi grin
Re: Son Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual In Owerri by kingvicking(m): 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
what's funny

Did u check the name before posting?

Besides, this has nothing to do with the ethnic group,
But the fact that, the rate of ritual killings and "Get Rich syndrome" is very high.

Secondary school students want to buy Benz, and more and more youth are falling under peer pressure and quest for sense of belonging.
Re: Son Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual In Owerri by Belial06: 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
[s]
kingvicking:

Before u call anything fake/old be sure of what u are saying at least.

This happened live on Monday 17th of January, at Heroes apartment opposite Concord hotel in Owerri. Imo State.

For additional confirmation,
U can make a Google Search or check Vanguardngr.com
[/s]

It was posted here the two weeks ago it happened and you reposted it and if it just happened.

Learn to blog with integrity

Fake news sir

1 Like

Re: Son Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual In Owerri by NaijaCover(m): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Son Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual In Owerri by Danjikanbauchi: 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin
Yoruba people self. Anything ritual killings make you people Happy.
Re: Son Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual In Owerri by OlawaleBammie: 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
Yoruba people self. Anything ritual killings make you people Happy.
grin grin

Mumu, you wey dey break skull anyhow wen u young grin

By now ur skill in skull mining go don dey honed grin

Ur dad really tried but u were too strong for him grin
Re: Son Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual In Owerri by Boogyman557: 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Make una carry dat useless MANCHI of a SON JAZZ in my UNIT...

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to use my old KALA take BLAST BLAST d useless MANCHI BLOKOS from d left angle side so dat d BLOKOS go SCATTER WELL WELL..

I NO go STOP der oooo

I go make sure sey I BLAST em left YANNSH with my old KALA then use my new KALA BLAST em right YANNSH..

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN
Re: Son Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual In Owerri by Danjikanbauchi: 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin

Mumu, you wey dey break skull anyhow wen u young grin

By now ur skill in skull mining go don dey honed grin

Ur dad really tried but u were too strong for him grin
grin grin if I am to be from Osun or Ogun state by now I for done get PhD in skull mining.. Yorubas and ritual killings of their parent is heartbreaking.
Re: Son Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual In Owerri by OlawaleBammie: 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
grin grin if I am to be from Osun or Ogun state by now I for done get PhD in skull mining.. Yorubas and ritual killings of their parent is heartbreaking.

Ahahaha grin grin grin

But u guys are sometin else in cannibalism

Last week one obinna use hin mama do pepper soup, but na normal tin grin

(1) (Reply)

Angry Patient Splashes Nurses With Urine For Being "Lazy & Rude" In SA (VIDEO) / Fuel Crisis: Filling Station Now Have VIP Customers, See How Much It Cost / 20 Year-old Man In Kaduna Kills Father For Appearing In His Dream (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.