Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) (48650 Views)

Yahoo Plus And Ritual Money Doesn't Exist, Stop The Unnecessary Killings / Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Hurbashola(m): 2:59pm On Jan 22
MAN ARRESTED ATTEMPTING TO USE HIS GIRLFRIEND FOR RITUAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RZnerlT_xQ

Yahoo boy nabbed while attempting to use girlfriend for money ritual

An internet fraudster a.k.a Yahoo boy identified as Ifeanyi Kanu gets apprehended while attempting to use his girlfriend, Mmesoma, for a money ritual.

A viral video features Ifeanyi claiming to have met Mmesoma in 2020 and recently attempted to use her for money ritual purposes.

Initially, he revealed that the plan was to kidnap Mmesoma and extort money from her parents but Ifeanyi changed his mind and decided to use her for money instead.

He recounted going to a location where a cow was needed for the ritual, offering a ram instead, but the ceremony failed to bring the desired financial benefit.

Feeling pressured by a supposed organization acting like a cult, Ifeanyi and his accomplice planned to have Mmesoma visit their home, where they would allegedly bind and sacrifice her for rituals.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Jeon(f): 3:12pm On Jan 22
Good one.
Look at how he is. Some Nigerian ladies are trying in having something to do with those Men.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by illicit(m): 3:13pm On Jan 22
🥵

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Hurbashola(m): 3:49pm On Jan 22
Crazy things Dey happen

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by muyico(m): 4:00pm On Jan 22
Attempting murder ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Jewessgratitud3: 4:10pm On Jan 22
See his ugly face.. who dates this kind of men though? Una dey try o.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Jewessgratitud3: 4:31pm On Jan 22
Nicepoker:
I will signal the gang to grab you again. Better behave grin

Una no reach.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22
Hurbashola:
MAN ARRESTED ATTEMPTING TO USE HIS GIRLFRIEND FOR RITUAL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RZnerlT_xQ

Nigeria man was arrested while attempting to use his girlfriend for money ritual
Eran bo mo lowo cheesy cheesy grin

by the way is this his phone or IPO o phone used in taking shot? who ever owns the mobile should be given the baba's Number, you need the ritual more grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Trophy12:
na itel p13 na
e be like MYX 7 picture Quality

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by KingNom(m): 6:20pm On Jan 22
Thank God he was caught

This is how the devil befriends a person & destroys him/her at the end!

To escape him and prepare for Eternity, kindly read this:

Do you know that you are to live/exist forever, even after putting off your body (i.e death)?

A Human being is actually a spirit residing in a body. Dead body means the person inside (who is a spirit) has left, to meet God for his/her just reward.

To get set/saved for Now and WHEN you will leave your body (i.e habe your spirit renewed/made holy;
Please accept Jesus into Your Heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY and live for Him!

Don't delay/postpone this, you are not promised tomorrow!

There's no other Perfect sacrifice for Your sin (they must be paid for before the God Almighty of Justice) except that of Jesus. Acts 4:12

Adam's sin nature (which you inherited through bloodline) and your sins, have been fully paid for/handled by God's Eternal Word who became a man, Jesus. He died in your place (God's mercy) and rose with eternal life for you. John 3:16

TO GET SAVED, PLEASE SAY OUT LOUD:
Dear Loving God, I accept Jesus into my heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY! Thank You for washing my sins away and lovingly making me brand new, your child in Jesus Name, Amen! (Romans 10:9-10, John 1:12-14)

CONGRATULATIONS! You are now a Righteous Child of God! Kindly get/download and study the Bible and Rhapsody of Realities and live according to the teachings regularly. (1Peter 2:1-4)

Please message me for more information. God Bless You!

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Creamypie(m): 7:57pm On Jan 22
The reason People go into crime is because there is no enforcements of punishment. For Military era, u can't hear of all this nonsense. Na death straight in less than 2 hours after court judgment.murrder was death sentence too. Armed robbery na death sentence too.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Hurbashola(m): 8:49pm On Jan 22
Creamypie:
The reason People go into crime is because there is no enforcements of punishment. Military era, u can't hear of all this nonsense. Na death straight
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Hurbashola(m): 7:02am On Jan 23
Creamypie:
The reason People go into crime is because there is no enforcements of punishment. Military era, u can't hear of all this nonsense. Na death straight
Yes oo

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Hurbashola(m): 10:53am On Jan 23
Wonder never end

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by money121(m): 11:37am On Jan 23
Wickedness

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by ProudNigerian01: 11:38am On Jan 23
Thank God o.

May God protect his children in these evil times when men are so desperate to be wealthy without doing the right thing.

Matt.12.35 - A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.

Matt.15.19 - For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.

Protect what goes on in your heart with all your might, it will keep you from doing the despicable.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by simplyOJ(m): 11:38am On Jan 23
I am still trying to understand how human sacrifice brings money! How?

15 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Etranshub(m): 11:38am On Jan 23
How do you people sleep at night planing such evil in your heart?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by eepeepook: 11:38am On Jan 23
Use him to catch other fish. He said an organization gave him the order. Arrest everyone else in it.

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Swagagangaa(m): 11:39am On Jan 23
Vanity upon vanity

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Peakdesign23(m): 11:39am On Jan 23
This is crazy! Why didn’t he use his sister?

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Yorubafonja: 11:39am On Jan 23
grin[i][/i]
Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Fineman2: 11:39am On Jan 23
Na waoo, but our girls will never listen, they date dangerous criminals because of money even when they are fully aware

Someone like jennyclay will be used for money ritual someday by her Yahoo boyfriends because she has made it abundantly clear here.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Chibuzoripob: 11:39am On Jan 23
sad get thy behind me.i'm now a born again.

Kedu cool wink.A din ma oooooo grin cool cool grin undecided cool lipsrsealed

Kedu is how are you. Nah normal greetings b4 una gather to wail sad

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:39am On Jan 23
In this day and age...!!! undecided

This generation no just wan amount to anything.

Tomorrow una go dey complain say na so so Old men dey rule una.

How will corrupt old rogues not continue holding onto power when youths can't think beyond easy money and sex.

TUEH!!! lipsrsealed

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yomi Fabiyi To Protest If Baba Ijesha Is Not Granted Bail / Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" / Drug Addict Destroys Car In Lagos, Causes Accident After Taking 'Black Mamba'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.