Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,972 members, 7,852,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

Hello Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hello Nairaland (627 Views)

Hello Nairaland / Hello Nairaland! :) / Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nairaland by bloodless: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2011
I am new here, and hope to enjoy this place. Been lurking since 2008 and for past year been here every single day. It is infact shocking how tribalistic NL has become and also mind buggling how narrow minded we as nigerians tend to be

GEJ supporters try to ignore the blatant fact that he belongs to a corrupt party, he is obviously a lavish president from the little we have seen and well his wives english isn't the best lol

Buhari supporters trying to champion the man as anti-corruption czar, seriously? the same person who said the allegations against abacha are baseless? :O

then we have the christian, muslim thing, nd then the lagos people who represent anything but the multi-cultural society i personally experienced on my visits to lagos

I think we as one have to stand up if nigeria is going to work, we have to learn how to tap into our greatest resource, and NO it's not oil! HUMaNS

bless nd 1
Re: Hello Nairaland by Emmyk(m): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2011
:d

(1) (Reply)

Why Do U Hiss? / Why Nairaland Is Full Of Dumb People: Lol - Amazingly Dumb And Irredeemable. / Nlanders Must Read This - Trolling: Who Does It And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.