Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: (1891 Views)

Hello Nairaland / Hello Nairaland! :) / I Am New. Please Welcome Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2007
Hi Nairaland members. I was not able to post at first, now it has been fixed.   My name is Natalie, and I live in Los Angeles area of California, U.S.  I have visited  this website for awhile, and enjoyed reading some of the posts. Nairaland seems to be family oriented, and I hope to be welcomed as a part of your family and look forward to getting to know my sisters & brothers from the motherland,  I love Africa, and wish that I could be there now,     undecided

all my best,

SweetNsoFLyy  
(Natalie)
Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by simplyme3(f): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2007
Hey Nat - how r u? hope u like the wierd - if u do - then welcome to Nairaland.
Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by aloib(f): 1:00am On Aug 20, 2007
welcome
Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 2:36am On Aug 20, 2007

thank you both for the welcome!!!, I have met three other members from Nairaland on yahoo instant messenger,

Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by acidrop(f): 2:46am On Aug 20, 2007
na na na? lol wel that is nl 4 u, they will add u asap. newaiz sup babe and welcome 2 nl, my arms's wide open, just holla if u need anything
Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by simplyme3(f): 5:28am On Aug 20, 2007
@Acidrop

Na thief u be - u think the girl go drop u something? na wa o.
Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by acidrop(f): 5:32am On Aug 20, 2007
like? undecided
Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by angolag(m): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2007
Hi Nat,
You are highly welcomed to the world of the Nairalanders.It was so nice chatting with you the other time.

@acidrop
Make una welcome Nat,Na omomo nairaland ohh.I guess she will not regret beign in this forum. grin
Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by acidrop(f): 11:09am On Aug 20, 2007
that is all i did ooo, na hin this yeye girl dey call me thief. @swt abeg this is another example of those ppl u should be aware of on nl
Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2007

haha, thanks for the welcome again everyone. I have chatted with 3 Nairaland members to date, and it was quite fun actually, It should be fun posting on Nairaland, .

much love and thanks again,

peace,

Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by simplyme3(f): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2007
Lets see your ugly/pretty face @Swt
Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by manjiggy(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2007
u re welcome. grin
Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by Soundmind(m): 9:24am On Aug 21, 2007
Bros,
u are highly nno (welcome)
Help us as we help you.
Thank u
Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by acidrop(f): 2:41am On Aug 22, 2007
who u call bros, she is a chick ooooooo
Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by Agbo2(m): 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2007
I, myself, & me on behalf of every nairalander welcome you on board.

Fasten your seatbelt and get ready for the ride.

Kaabo!
Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by omoge25(f): 5:54am On Aug 23, 2007
welcome and enjoy your stay
Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2007

thank you all again, I am happy to be here, and have met alot of nairalanders on messenger. haha, smiley

peace,

Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by Gamba(f): 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2007
Welcome Sis smiley
Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by xele: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2007
Yo sis! Welcome 2da hood!
Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by acidrop(f): 12:12am On Aug 25, 2007
@poster, let c ur face now, it is better 2 show it now, when ppl are all nice because u are new, than later when u are old and ppl get mean
Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by Afariogun1(m): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2007
What'zup babe! You are welcome
Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2007

thanks again to everyone for the warm welcome,  at first, i thought that i would not be welcomed being an african american,, but please accept me in the family, it would mean alot,   If anyone has myspace, please feel free to welcome me to your friendlist,

www.myspace.com/sdpe   I am planning a trip to Lagos next year with God's help, to begin networking,  and I would love to have friends to show me around abit of the motherland,   Especially since i just got my heart broken by a guy in Nigeria pretty bad just today,      cry     

so your warm welcome does help a sista heal the horrible pains, 

thanks again,

love & light,
Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by Afariogun1(m): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2007
We can arrange and handle the Abuja aspect of your visit, just let me know. I am the mayor here. Otunba Adeshola of Abuja

Cheers
Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by folasflo(m): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2007
hey cutee, u welcome on board, u are flyin a boeing 747.wish u a safe arrival, maybe in my arms! grin grin nice to hear all that, and enjoy
Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by rezzy: 9:38am On Sep 05, 2007
welcome
Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by omekele(m): 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2007
you are welcome on Board SwtNsoFLyy
Life goes on
Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by geegee(f): 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2007
here u'll meet the good,the bad and the worst all thesame you are welcome.
Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 5:58am On Sep 09, 2007

well, i most certainly do appreciate all the love from my fellow sistas & brothas in Naija,

love & light,
always,
Natalia

Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by festacluv(m): 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2007
[color=#990000]you are really welcome to motherland SwtNsoFLyy so i hope you will fine a space in your heart to forgive me. SwtNsoFLyy you know what life gose on ok . hit me up if you have anything to share with me or any friends out there . am from festac town festacluv@yahoo.com CHELSEA FOR LIVE grin ONE LOVE
Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by hola2ng(m): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2007
Have a nice stay !
Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by Bosdem(f): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2007
Welcome O!
Re: Hello Nairaland Family: I Am New, Please Welcome Me With Open Arms: by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2007

Thanks everyone!!!

love & light

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missak Int Agency / See Photos From Iyanya Traditional Wedding / Ban On Hijab May Not Work In The Nature Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.