Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) (41900 Views)

What Kind Of Ailment Is This?? (Pictures) / Genotype: Do People Still Do This In A Relationship? / Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:46am On Feb 01, 2022
Says a dispatcher who can't eat without being sent on errands in thesame Lagos of Tinubu
DispatcherLagos:
Why do people still campaign for tinibu after all the atrocities he has committed and still committing in Lagos?
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:47am On Feb 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Says a dispatcher who can't eat without being sent on errands in thesame Lagos of Tinubu
wink

Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:49am On Feb 01, 2022
Why u dey do all these nonsense?
U are still a kid.?
AchalugoNwa:
wink
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:50am On Feb 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Why u dey do all these nonsense?
U are still a kid.?
na you carry your two hands sign contract ooo

@ topic smoking kills
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:51am On Feb 01, 2022
Abeg make we resolve am. U dey suffocate me
AchalugoNwa:
na you carry your two hands sign contract ooo

@ topic smoking kills
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:53am On Feb 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
suffocate them with my bumbum

ok see I'll terminate your contract at the end of the month if you behave.
no more life time contract
next time don't listen to helinues. he's looking for partner in misery cheesy

cheesy

people should stop smoking
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:56am On Feb 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
meanwhile you're free to get another account

I'll no longer track you smiley

smoking kills I don't know why people do that
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:57am On Feb 01, 2022
Edit that comment you called on mod angry
AchalugoNwa:
meanwhile you're free to get another account

I'll no longer track you smiley

smoking kills I don't know why people do that
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:00am On Feb 01, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
suffocate them with my bumbum

ok see I'll terminate your contract at the end of the month if you behave.
no more life time contract
next time don't listen to helinues. he's looking for partner in misery cheesy

cheesy

people should stop smoking

Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:00am On Feb 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Edit that comment you called on mod angry
ok
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by lebete3000: 8:30am On Feb 01, 2022
CXLVII:

It relaxes the nerves and suppresses anxiety. It’s of the best starters for the day, cos it has that composition that put you an edge over a non smoker.

The hidden fact the world tries to hide is that the brain needs to go an edge before if can be at full efficiency. Even Moderate alcohol and Marijuana gives you that edge…

It quizzes your brain in a manner that makes you do the extraordinary. Verbally or in critical thinking.

Onisokuso...
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Samsonklin(m): 9:17am On Feb 01, 2022
obembet:

The Atrocities Wike committed in Obigbo RIver state is 10 times worst than Tinubu but people never talk about it. People that die during EndSars in Lagos is not up to half of Obigbo. Wike imprisoned many youth, starve adult for 4 months, no moment in Obigbo for more than 2 months. people never talk about it.

Anyway This thread is not about Politics. kindly use your No. 6 next time
You see. Very many of you are just matured for age and not sense.

You asked a question, he answered you by joggling your mind. He simply meant that same reason that is making people vote for tinubu, even after the things he had done is still same reason people smokes even when they know that it kills. Simple? Why do you still travel when you're not sure if you will come back alive, I mean accident dey kill people every day na abi, so we no go con travel? I believe that was his point. But you now turn am to vex. Mushi mushi.

U tell am to use number 6 wearas na the other way round. Na ur 99 u suppose use
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Samsonklin(m): 9:20am On Feb 01, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
shut your mouth. Have you seen any one campaign for Wike on this forum or anywhere? Of course he's not shameless and senseless like the western drug Lord to still want to run for presidency while Funsho Williams and thousands of his victims are lying 6 feet below. You are the one whose number 6 is deficient for not knowing that everything in Nigeria has been politicised including the writing on the cigarette pack.

Abeg no mind that guy. He dey cur.se person to use im number 6 whereas na im no even get sense to understand simple Context and read between lines. Instead of him to focus on the message the reply is carrying, he went ahead for abuse. Just imagine
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by TheiaTalks: 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
obembet:
There are lots of harmful things in the world such as alcohol, drugs and cigarettes. Cigarettes are smoked and liked being smoked everywhere besides it is poisonous. Although smoking is harmful for people's life.

Even it boldly written on the cigarettes parks. why some say it's very dangerous to the health. But why people still smoking?

Source: Obembet

Some just want to smoke. cool
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Akuruoulo(m): 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2022
kolafolabi:
Too much of everything is bad.
Too much of good is bad abi ?
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Godwin25king: 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
assholemods:

Coconut brain

Are you done mf undecided
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by assholemods: 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
Godwin25king:

Are you done mf undecided
No asshole!
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Lightorder: 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
assholemods:

You are just full of shit! No atom of reasoning...just a very bitter and daft soul.
yes very bitter with zombies like you whose senselessness have cost Nigerians their lives and means of livelihood. We will stop you this time

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by assholemods: 12:20am On Feb 02, 2022
Lightorder:
yes very bitter with zombies like you whose senseless have cost Nigerians their lives and means of livelihood. We will stop you this time
Your foolishness, stupidity and senseless continues. I am not a politician or holder of any public office, go and channel your energy towards them... I am not the cause of your miserable life go and stop the politicians from adding more to your poverty. Ewu!
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Lightorder: 12:41am On Feb 02, 2022
assholemods:

Your foolishness, stupidity and senseless continues. I am not a politician or holder of any public office, go and channel your energy towards them... I am not the cause of your miserable life go and stop the politicians from adding more to your poverty. Ewu!
take care of you when tinubu wins. Case closed

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by assholemods: 1:20am On Feb 02, 2022
Lightorder:
If Tinubu wins who cares?.... Another meaningless comment.
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by assholemods: 1:31am On Feb 02, 2022
Lightorder:
No Sense!

Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by Godwin25king: 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
assholemods:

No asshole!
And undecided
Re: Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures) by freelancerrr: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 State With The Highest HIV Rate In Nigeria / I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice / Hidden Secrets of Weightloss with Teas/Supplement; Fasting and Keto weight loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.