Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? (11995 Views)

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / Why Are The Dead Taken To Church For Prayers; Does God Forgive Sins After Death? / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by Gospelpreacher1: 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
Can GOD Forgive someone who have killed so many innocent people and done so much evil and Wickedness?

5 Likes

Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Well according to the so called Christians their God will forgive you no matter the offense y've committed..

Now speaking from my view an imaginary creature cannot “forgive” any crime cos he is simply not there.no third party or God can forgive or wash away your sins or wrong doings for you..you must learn to take PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for your actions and misdeeds by APOLOGIZING to the wronged party and offer restitution by paying for your crime..that's why we have the law in place..

Supernatural Sin Forgiveness is just another PROMISE of the Christian Faith to keep you DELUDED & SUBMISSIVE…

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by Kingpin1000: 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Was David not a killer.
Moses nko.
Samson nko.
What about Saul who hunt down Christians and was later called paul.
God is not man, His ways are not like our ways. If you truly believe and will accept christ as your lord and saviour, He will always forgive you.
Though your sin may be as red as scarlet but He wash you to be white as snow.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by Righteousness2(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Romans 10:9
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

It does not Matter how Evil, Dirty, wicked, messed up and abominable you Have being or lived.

It Does not Matter how people have insulted, Reproached, talkdown at you due to your wicked , evil and abominable ways.

If you will Confess your sins to JESUS, BELIEVE in JESUS and Surrender to JESUS, JESUS will Clean you up, forgive you and you will become a Heavenly Candidate.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by badboyTee(m): 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

It does not Matter how Evil, Dirty, wicked, messed up and abominable you Have being or lived.

It Does not Matter how people have insulted, Reproached, talkdown at you due to wicked ways.

If you will Confess your sins to JESUS, BELIEVE in JESUS and Surrender to JESUS, JESUS will Clean you up, forgive you and you will become a Heavenly Candidate.
should I kill you so I will confirm if god will forgive me

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by Righteousness2(m): 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
badboyTee:
should I kill you so I will confirm if god will forgive me
The question is can u kill me?
I am a CHOSEN! and I am Dangerous to Danger.
So You will assuredly end up killing yourself and going to hell for Folly.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by badboyTee(m): 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
Righteousness2:

ha haha ha grin grin grin grin you are really hysterical and brainwashed.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by Bluntguy: 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Well according to the so called Christians their God will forgive you no matter the offense y've committed..

Now speaking from my view an imaginary creature cannot “forgive” any crime cos he is simply not there.no third party or God can forgive or wash away your sins or wrong doings for you..you must learn to take PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for your actions and misdeeds by APOLOGIZING to the wronged party and offer restitution by paying for your crime..that's why we have the law in place..

Supernatural Sin Forgiveness is just another PROMISE of the Christian Faith to keep you DELUDED & SUBMISSIVE…
Atheists everywhere.

8 Likes

Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bluntguy:

Atheists everywhere.
Prove me wrong or keep mute forever.. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by Bluntguy: 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Prove me wrong or keep mute forever.. grin
I don't fight for God. The battle is his.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by paltielx: 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yes he will surely forgive only when the sinner is truely repentant. At Isaiah 1:18 God says that even if our sins are like scarlet, he will make as white as snow. Forgiveness is God's endearing quality that i so much cherish

2 Likes

Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
paltielx:
Yes he will surely forgive only when the sinner is truely repentant. At Isaiah 1:18 God says that even if our sins are like scarlet, he will make as white as snow. Forgiveness is God's endearing quality that i so much cherish
Thanks for agreeing with my comment..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by Kobojunkie: 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

1. God does not forgive your CRIMES, instead He forgives your SINS (unforgivable sin excluded). undecided

2. Forgiveness of sins is not same as washing away of sins, a practice which is God's Old Covenant undecided

3. There is nothing delusional about what the Christian Faith teaches only that men in ignorance and deceit twist the teachings of the Faith in order to delude those who will follow them with lies for their personal own gain undecided

4 Likes

Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:
Can GOD Forgive someone who have killed so many innocent people and done so much evil and Wickedness?
Be sure that if you want God's forgiveness of your sin, you will need to turn yourself in to the law in order to receive punishment for your crimes. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by Aaronsrod: 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Though your sin may be as red as scarlet but He wash you to be white as snow.

We know our God will wash us white as snow. That is our deepest wish.
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by SeraphEl: 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
THIS is good! You have spoken truth.

Just beautiful. Keep it up!!

Righteousness2:

It Does not Matter how people have insulted, Reproached, talkdown at you due to wicked ways.

1 Like

Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by Jokerman(m): 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
The person will be forgiven, but must face the consequences of his/her acts....

4 Likes

Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:48am On Jan 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. God does not forgive your CRIMES, instead He forgives your SINS (unforgivable sin excluded). undecided

2. Forgiveness of sins is not same as washing away of sins, a practice which is God's Old Covenant undecided

3. There is nothing delusional about what the Christian Faith teaches only that men in ignorance and deceit twist the teachings of the Faith in order to delude those who will follow them with lies for their personal own gain undecided
Ok.
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:49am On Jan 31, 2022
paltielx:
Ok
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by elated177: 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
Such an individual does not repent and usually dies in his/her wickedness. Most times, the thunder and the lightning of the Creator of heaven and earth strike them to their death and destruction. Any follower of the Truth of the Scriptures who disagrees with the above assertions should do so with the Scriptures.

It is a simple matter:

Jeremiah 13: 23 Can an Ethiopian change his skin or a leopard its spots? Neither can you do good who are accustomed to doing evil.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

1 Like

Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by KnownUnknown: 11:07am On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thats’s why I love it when they harm each other!!
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:43am On Feb 01, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Thats’s why I love it when they harm each other!!

grin
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2022
To humans, killing is the worst type of crime but to God all sin is crimes so what really matters to the Creator is the criminal himself/herself:
Is he/she willing to change?
The ability to change and make a U-turn is in the Good News about Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
So once the criminal decides to accept Jesus as King all his/her sins will be wiped out and he/she has become a new creature before the true God.

Now this will really confuse many most especially misinformed religionists and atheists because they don't know God's will.

Well God's will is that people of all sort become obedient to his righteous standard and live together in peace {Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3} during the times people don't know this plan they may have different line of thought regarding God's will for mankind, some may feel that God just want some to dominate others the way it is now {Ecclesiastes 4:1; 8:9} but God doesn't want imperfect humans to rule over imperfect humans because it's not in their capability to judge rightly! Jeremiah 10:23

So God has chosen a righteous King who will not look at anyone's face before judging even his own mother is not as important to him as those willing to submit to his righteous rule! Matthew 12:46-50

He will destroy all these people forcefully ruling and dominating innocent people worldwide and his government will rule forever! Daniel 2:44

So all those who has been murdered during the time we don't understand God's will Jesus will bring them back to life when death or expiring dates will be no more! John 5:28-29
Only unrepentant evildoers will loose out because Jesus won't force his government into anyone's brains it's either you willingly submit to his rule or you're deleted from his domain! Luke 19:27
Therefore no matter your past deeds if you have reasoned along with him and decided to live under his righteous government Jesus will give you a honorary citizenship under his government in Paradise on earth! Luke 23:43 smiley

2 Likes

Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by SwissMass: 10:07am On Feb 13, 2022
God is a merciful GOD, HE will forgive anyone
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by wisdom042(m): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2022
Only God can judge all the Bible says the Lord is merciful and is able to forgive our sins if we can confess to him that we have sinned against him
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by CXLVII: 10:09am On Feb 13, 2022
No
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by InvertedHammer: 10:09am On Feb 13, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

/
God may forgive. But in sane and progressive countries, if you do the crime you do the time. The problem is that Africans forget that "to err is human, to forgive is divine". So why are Africans playing the role of God? Allow the divine to forgive but as humans ensure that you nail the criminal to the cross.
/
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by mediainc: 10:10am On Feb 13, 2022
No...they will suffer the consequences. Religion keeps preaching grace and forgiveness, this perpetuates religious killings etc. If you kill people for no just reason or you are not a soldier fighting for good and your nation, you will suffer for your sins. The good book said "the wages of sin is death"

Old testament is valid, still valid...new testament has lots of contradiction.
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by visijo(m): 10:10am On Feb 13, 2022
Head wey no remember national anthem From beginning to end they remember Davido track from beginning to end �
Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by oluwaseyi0: 10:10am On Feb 13, 2022
Righteousness2:

grin grin grin grin
At the mere mention of death our pastor is already shitting in his pants

Why avoid death knowing that it's the fastest way to meet your God, the earlier/younger a Christian die the better for him why will a sane Christian want to spend a extra day in this world thereby denying himself an extra day in heaven

I'm sure if you are offered an all paid hassle-free USA/Canada resident and job permit with the condition that you must leave this month you won't mind leaving this month, you won't tell the offerer that back to sender it then baffles me how you rate heaven less than Canada that you are unwilling to go as soon as possible

If I'm a Christian with right to all the Christian heaven has to offer, I'll be adding it in my new year prayers that god I can't wait to see you, I won't mind dying this year irrespective of my age, I know my children will be fatherless and my family will cry but it doesn't matter it all for the greater good, kill my children and families too as soon as possible so they can join me in this Paradise, after all they will all gladly join me in UK or Canada offers

In fact our pastor I wish you meeting up with your 'creator' as soon as humanly possible it for your own greater good, why waste time waiting for Jesus when a nairalander is offering you easy and hastle free way of meeting Jesus

Why want to see Jesus later when you can see him now?

10 Likes

Re: Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? by JoshTim: 10:11am On Feb 13, 2022
Yes, God will forgive but will humanity forgive? Where there is no law, there is no sin. But, killing someone, if you genuinely ask God for forgiveness he will forgive you but if the law catches up with you, you won't be forgiven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell / Yoruba Bible For Easyworship / 10 Signs To Identify Fake Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.