Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell (11987 Views)

‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral / The 24 Elders +2 Other Kings Of The Revelations. / Satan Ministry: The Revelations Of Satan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell by joe4christ(m): 7:54am On Apr 06, 2010
[/b][b][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode] I KNOW MANY PEOPLE ARE STILL DOUBTING THE EXISTANCE OF "LIFE AFTER DEATH" I'M NOT GONNA DRAW CONCLUSION, RATHER I'LL GIVE TWO GREAT WEBSITES FULL OF TESTIMONIES AND E-BOOKS OF PEOPLE WHO HAD A FACE 2 FACE ENCOUNTER WITH JESUS CHRIST, AND THOSE WHO WHERE TAKEN 2 HEAVEN AND HELL AND WERE BROUGHT BACK SO THEY COULD SHARE THEIR TESTIMONIES WITH D WORLD. 2 B CONTINUED,

1 Like

Re: Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell by fidelisaug: 12:07am On Mar 24, 2012
Pls can you send me the site so i can run through the testimonies if is reel...
Re: Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell by vwaves: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2012
I have also had the same experience.Its a rare privilege. Its real and very true cos i had the same face to face encounter 5months ago. I also published a book and also have it in ebook format. many will think its a joke, you do not need to bother yourself about them, yours is just to share the testimony and its a choice for anybody to believe or not, so it was in the days of Noah and when Jesus came himself.Vee 08033552630.

1 Like

Re: Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell by cyber999: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2012
nice
Re: Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell by joe4christ(m): 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2012
I cant believe this thread was brought back to life after two whole years, anyways the gospel is never old, it lingers for eternity.

Draw close to jesus cos the hour is nearer than ever.
Re: Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 09, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Is Winners Chapel Church Right About This Discrimination Matter? / Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? / My Encounter With Jesus Christ (occult Grand Master)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.