Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Her Money Disappear In First Bank Atm Without Any Trace - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Her Money Disappear In First Bank Atm Without Any Trace (715 Views)

Economic Hardship: Two Women Fight At Bank ATM (video) / Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS / Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Money Disappear In First Bank Atm Without Any Trace by nduprincekc(m): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMqpH7Iw9oE

HER MONEY DISAPPEAR IN FIRST BANK ATM WITHOUT ANY TRACE

NOT FAIR I MUST SAY

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Her Money Disappear In First Bank Atm Without Any Trace by Dollarremix(m): 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
I don give up on first bank since na zenith Bank dey my mind now.
Re: Her Money Disappear In First Bank Atm Without Any Trace by MITCHELL96: 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
Jeeeez Maannnn!

Naso Person send me 5k one day like that to my First bank, I see some kind balance wey no BALANCE well, Omo, I vex stop to dey use First bank dey collect funds.

Na UBA be correct bank for now

Choi!
Re: Her Money Disappear In First Bank Atm Without Any Trace by Cantonese: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
Very annoying indeed.

If it happened so, then the bank must ask questions of its staff. Unfortunately the staff will say they not see the card. Those in charge of the machine must be asked what happened to the card that the took out of the machine.

It is very unfortunate that crooks and dubious people find jobs in banks. Many years ago in the banks, if you made a withdrawal and you did not count the cash at the counter, you would find that the bills had been tampered by the staff. They would take out money from the middle of the pack and an unsuspecting customer would be surprised that what was collected was not complete.

Banks have to get these dubious staff and deal with them.
Re: Her Money Disappear In First Bank Atm Without Any Trace by Abfinest007(m): 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
I once told first bank staff to eir face that scum but no Nigeria is the best .all have one fault or the other

(1) (Reply)

Issue Receipts & Invoice - Software For Businesses / CBN: Nigeria Government Favour Islam Only / Evangelist Ojo Ade Latest Song: Advises Youths To Go Into Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.