Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me (52419 Views)

Robbery In My Neighbourhood In Abuja / How Not Keeping Beard (Clean Shave) Saved Me From Street Robbers In Mile 2 / Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by God1000(m): 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
Some men of underworld stormed my area yesterday morning between 1:30-2am while everyone was asleep.

They first robbed the nearby house before coming to my place, I've never experienced such a thing before, though I wasn't robbed, they probably thought I wasn't inside because I didn't display my curtain outside, i didn't put my footwear outside as well, I also switched off the lights the moment I knew they were around trying to break the entrance door.
My apartment is self-contained inside a big compound, some of my neighbours were not at home yesterday, so they shut their doors, those criminals only entered the ones they knew people were inside.
I was so scared guys, I wrapped my big phone and power bank in a nylon bag and put it inside foodstuff leaving the small phone and some amount of money should incase they strike.

It was a moment of confusion, but they didn't beat or injure anybody sha, their Modus operandi shows that they know the terrain well.

I'm already planning to leave the place as soon as possible.

We went to a nearby police station to report the case but they referred us to another division, they said they can't handle it

There's no security in this naija.

513 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by Hungerbadoo: 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
Thank God for your life bro

233 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by God1000(m): 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
thanks man

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by Totilopussylick(m): 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
Thank your star your alive.

Shame be unto the devil.

101 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by doggedfighter(f): 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
So sorry about this scary experience.

Thankfully they didn't enter flat.

Hopefully you will get a more secured neighbourhood.

Good evening !

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by Bola146(f): 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
Just thank God they didn't come to your place sad God have mercy on our lives

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by God1000(m): 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
doggedfighter:
So sorry about this scary experience.

Thankfully they didn't enter flat.

Hopefully you will get a more secured neighbourhood.

Good evening !
thanks dear, happy Sunday

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by God1000(m): 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bola146:
Just thank God they didn't come to your place sad God have mercy on our lives
abi, I thank God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by Dollarremix(m): 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by God1000(m): 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
Dollarremix:
thanks bro

4 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by solofresh(m): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
No thanks to bullhari

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by God1000(m): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
solofresh:
No thanks to bullhari
buhari has made bad situation worse

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by arthurwillia(m): 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
God1000:
Some men of underworld stormed my area yesterday morning between 1:30-2am while everyone was asleep.

They first robbed the nearby house before coming to my place, I've never experienced such a thing before, though I wasn't robbed, they probably thought I wasn't inside because I didn't display my curtain outside, i didn't put my footwear outside as well, I also switched off the lights the moment I knew they were around trying to break the entrance door.
My apartment is self-contained inside a big compound, some of my neighbours were not at home yesterday, so they shut their doors, those criminals only entered the ones they knew people were inside.
I was so scared guys, I wrapped my big phone and power bank in a nylon bag and put it inside foodstuff leaving the small phone and some amount of money should incase they strike.

It was a moment of confusion, but they didn't beat or injure anybody sha, their Modus operandi shows that they know the terrain well.

We went to a nearby police station to report the case but they referred us to another division, they said they can't handle it

How were they entering the houses boss? Force entry?

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by Buharidgeneral: 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
What of where you they go?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by Nukilia: 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
Where is your area/

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by Totilopussylick(m): 11:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nukilia:
Where is your area/
he should tell you so that you'll gang up with your terrorist brothers from the north to go and destruct the peace they enjoy in their area

Your evil motive will not work tongue

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by Hannover(m): 11:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
God1000:

Which area did this happen?

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by wiseone28: 12:25am On Jan 31, 2022
[s]
Totilopussylick:
he should tell you so that you'll gang up with your terrorist brothers from the north to go and destruct the peace they enjoy in their area

Your evil motive will not work tongue
[/s] Asking for area doesn't mean he wants to rob him.

Maybe others around can be on alert.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by Totilopussylick(m): 12:27am On Jan 31, 2022
wiseone28:
Asking for area doesn't mean he wants to rob him.

Maybe others around can be on alert.
the gangs are ganging up

Una plan will not work tongue

Ain't no body give a Bleep about others in Nigeria.

People are only surviving by God grace.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by wiseone28: 12:29am On Jan 31, 2022
Totilopussylick:
the gangs are ganging up
Una plan will not work tongue
You too local

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by Gadafii: 3:12am On Jan 31, 2022
Hope you are planing to relocate from that place to outside the country, because no where is safe in this present nigeria, there is nowhere armed robbers can't enter now, not even the fct

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by doctor20202020(m): 4:38am On Jan 31, 2022
Is good to tell us the area and the state were u live, we can send team of army to ur area at all time ,

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by God1000(m): 4:59am On Jan 31, 2022
doctor20202020:
Is good to tell us the area and the state were u live, we can send team of army to ur area at all time ,
angry lipsrsealed
Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by alpharoyalty: 5:11am On Jan 31, 2022
OP should at least tell us the location and State.
undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by Freestainworld(m): 6:25am On Jan 31, 2022
They referred you people to another police station, that they can't handle the case, so police station now operates like a hospital.

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by Generalwoodz(m): 7:41am On Jan 31, 2022
Reason why I think people should be allowed to have guns in their homes... Things are getting so hard on daily basis and life is taken away so easily at slightest provocation. Corpses littering our streets like spoiled fruits

Godforbid but imagine they got into your crib. They gonna painfully woop your black ass, beat you thoroughly and leave you so messed up and with blood dripping profusely from your body.
The corntree has morphed to what we can't really control. Prices of virtually everything is sky High and the rate of crime is disturbing and disgustingly high.

People want to make money that has so much lost its value and sad part? They're damn ready to go extreme and get it. Do unbelievable things Like pooping unabashedly in a busy junction where throngs of people pass, showing us their wrinkle and tired yansh

Some Nigerian people are ready to remove, cut off and dismember that head sitting proudly and profoundly on your neck. They are ready to put it into a bag with blood dripping...They call it ritual. They're ready to use their fellow citizens for ritual.

These people are ready to take life they can't create, build or design.

There's too much wahala in this corntree.
Buy guns and keep at home and don't allow what happen to be bygones

The young and old want the money and they can kill for it. It's painful. We all need a gun in our homes. Nigeria is now something else. Wild west? I don't know.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by phemmyfour: 8:23am On Jan 31, 2022
God1000:

Where you are going, do you know what you are going to face there

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by FuckDModz: 8:31am On Jan 31, 2022
They will be back for you. You shouldn't have mentioned your exact cubicle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by bencarson007(m): 8:38am On Jan 31, 2022
Some years back, they used a slap to format me from sleep and used cutlass to flog the shit out of my friend who was sleeping inside the house... My friend was hurt but they pitied me cos I gave them all I had quietly without resistance. I thank God for sparing me that day...

They collected my BB curve 3 and 20k I won from bet9ja that week.

Its not a good thing to meet those fools I swear

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by DEGABA(m): 9:41am On Jan 31, 2022
The thought of living in an unsecured environment is my greatest concern anytime I am looking for a place to live. Rather than live in an unsafe environment, I would prefer to pay a higher rent in a secured environment.
Look for a safe place where you will be able to sleep like a newborn baby and have peace of mind.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me by parzdor(m): 9:42am On Jan 31, 2022
Wq

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Businessmen Shot Dead In Nkpor, Anambra (Photos) / Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos / Pastor, Others Nabbed Over ATM Scam, Burglar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.