Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Uk Visa Which To Use Business Account Or Personal Account - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa Which To Use Business Account Or Personal Account (497 Views)

Study Or Work Visa, Which One Should He Go For? / Student Visa Or Skill Migrant Visa, Which Is Better? / Uk Visa Tlscontact Nigeria Lagos And Abuja (all You Need To Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Uk Visa Which To Use Business Account Or Personal Account by Ruby105: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Good evening house … please I am very very confused about something and I will be so glad if anyone can help me out with the best information I need , Am a business owner and my business is registered and I’d like to apply for uk tourist 6 month visa for myself and my child , I have a personal account and a business account, is it advisable I pay myself salary for 6 months or should I just use my business account or I use both account .. please help me with the best information
Re: Uk Visa Which To Use Business Account Or Personal Account by MrPeterson(m): 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
You will have to use both account.
No need to pay yourself salary since you own the business.

Make sure you get a reference letter for both account.

Do you have a TCC for your business? It is very important.

1 Like

Re: Uk Visa Which To Use Business Account Or Personal Account by justwise(m): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
There are many active UK visa threads here, look for one relating to your inquiry and post this there.

(1)

Cost Of Oman Work Visa And Ticket / Nigeria Visa From Grenada Caribbean / Beyond What You See: The Ihuezi Tourist Attractions In Obunofia Ezeagu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.