Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

The Pan Demic Traits Of An Ancient Religious War - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Pan Demic Traits Of An Ancient Religious War (414 Views)

A Religious War Between Muslims & Christians In Nigeria Is Coming Soon - Bakare / 7 Traits Of False Teachers / 7 Recognizable Traits Of Wolves In Sheep's Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pan Demic Traits Of An Ancient Religious War by Richwallet: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
Richwallet:
The Koran and Jewish tradition suggest the following reason for Abraham’s departure from Ur: King Nimrod of Ur (or Babylon) tried to have young Abraham burned alive for refusing to worship local gods. Divine forces intervened to protect him. According to a Jewish story King Nimrod was told a prophet that a man would rise up against him and his pagan religion and Nimrod believed that Abraham might be this man and forced him to flee.

Biblical account
The first biblical mention of Nimrod is in the Table of Nations. He is described as the son of Cush, grandson of Ham, and great-grandson of Noah; and as "a mighty one in the earth" and "a mighty hunter before the Lord".

Re: The Pan Demic Traits Of An Ancient Religious War by Richwallet: 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
And Obama a Hamite re ignited the religious war. Too many from the house of Jacob lack accountability and ducking this obvious conclusion, Ham and Edom makes war on us through White people.

Re: The Pan Demic Traits Of An Ancient Religious War by Richwallet: 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
GOMORRAH is found in NIMROD as follows:

NIMROD=NAMARUWD=NAMARYAD (forward)
NIMROD=DUWRAMAN=DAYARAMAN (backwards)

N(AMAR)Y(A)D=AMARA=AMARAH (H6017)=GOMORRAH (A=AH)

The city of AMARAH (GOMORRAH) points to the EFFEMINATE and HOMOSEXUALITY.

DRAG

“A drag queen is a person, usually male, who dresses in drag and often acts with exaggerated femininity and in feminine gender roles. Often, they will exaggerate certain characteristics such as make-up and eyelashes for comic, dramatic, or satirical effect. While drag is very much associated with gay men and gay culture, there are drag artists of all sexualities and gender identities.”

Note: Some men that CROSS-DRESS are not HOMOSEXUAL.

The Etymology Of DRAM

“From Old French DRAGME, from Late Latin DRAGMA, from Ancient Greek δραχμή ‎(drakhmḗ, “unit of weight, a handful”), from δράσσομαι ‎(drássomai, “I hold, seize”).”

DRAM=DRAGME

I DRAG (CROSS-DRESS) In NIMROD

I DRAG (CROSS-DRESS) is found in NIMROD as follows:

(D)AYA(RAM)AN=DRAM=DRAGME (see etymology)

DRAG(ME)=ME=I

(DRAG)ME=DRAG=CROSS-DRESS

The meaning of “I DRAG” or “I CROSS-DRESS” is found in the name NIMROD.

SODOMITE In NIMROD

SODOMITE is found in NIMROD as follows:

(N)AMAR(UW)D=NUW=NEW=CHADASH (H2319)=QADASH (H6945)=SODOMITE

(CHADASH and QADASH are pronounced the same, therefore, they can serve as substitutes for one another)

Re: The Pan Demic Traits Of An Ancient Religious War by Richwallet: 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
HarshBitterTrut:
In many African societies, same-sex sexuality was also believed to be a source of magical powers to guarantee bountiful crop yields and abundant hunting, good health and to ward off evil spirits. In Angola and Namibia, for instance, a caste of male diviners — known as “zvibanda,” “chibados,” “quimbanda,” gangas” and “kibambaa” — were believed to carry powerful female spirits that they would pass on to fellow men through anal sex.

The sexual relationship between
these false gods set an example
for unbridled sensuality
among their worshipers.
Anal sex between male and male worshipers and male and female worshipers was viewed as an offering to the goddess. Some 1450 years after Leviticus, the Apostle Paul references pagan worship in Romans 1:26-27, when he blasts the same kind of fertility goddess worship in first century Rome.

Artist's depiction of
a Molech idol

The Molech idol was a large hollow brass statue with the head of a bull and the bulging belly of a man. It was designed like an old fashioned pot-bellied stove, with the belly as the firebox. A child sacrifice laid on the hands, would roll into the fire in the belly cavity. Scripture describes this practice as "passing through the fire to Molech," Leviticus 18:21.

Re: The Pan Demic Traits Of An Ancient Religious War by Richwallet: 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Joel 3:19
King James Version
19 Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.

Re: The Pan Demic Traits Of An Ancient Religious War by Richwallet: 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Some don't get it because we are not looking at world events from our Jacob ancestors who wrote the Bible. Other groups of Black people are secretly making war against the house of Jacob because Jesus destroyed their religion in the sight of men. So all these pagan Blacks are planning on overthrowing Christianity and Islam both the tradition of our ancestors. They tainted Islam the Black Edomite Moors yet Prophet Muhammad was genuinely opposed to pagan idol worship. It's many Muslims who mixed idolatry with Islam as it was also done by the Roman Catholic Church with the teachings of Jesus.

Re: The Pan Demic Traits Of An Ancient Religious War by Richwallet: 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: The Pan Demic Traits Of An Ancient Religious War by Richwallet: 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
Devil cults sending spies into churches, satanic pastors performing rituals to increase their numbers and causing death of members for sacrifice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLsnPQcXNA

(1) (Reply)

Mohammed And Pre-wedding Pictures / Nathaniel Bassey Celebrates 9 Years Of Wedding Anniversary With His Wife / Archbishop Of Canterbury Justin Welby Condems the Killing Of Deborah Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.