Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

What Is Making You To Dislike Coding? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Is Making You To Dislike Coding? (809 Views)

CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition / Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. / Do We Have Coding Bootcamps In Nigeria? / Faster Way To Learn Web Development. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Making You To Dislike Coding? by Dumte(m): 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
Have you ever started something and along the line think you are not good at it, or feel like it is not your calling?

Coding is one of the career commonly underrated because of its time demand.

Share with us what makes you dislike coding and someone might be of great help to make you get back to coding.

1 Like

Re: What Is Making You To Dislike Coding? by Sheriman(m): 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
Dumte:
Have you ever started something and along the line think you are not good at it, or feel like it is not your calling?

Share with us what makes you dislike coding and someone might be of great help to make you get back to coding.

To me I like writing and reading codes. I have never get tired of reading or writing codes. I read Kotlin documentations everyday. It is my job it is part of me. It is a way of life. Programming is a life long learning career. You always keep writing codes..

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Making You To Dislike Coding? by qtguru(m): 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
Sheriman:

To me I like writing and reading codes. I have never get tired of reading or writing codes. I read Kotlin documentations everyday. It is my job it is part of me. It is a way of life. Programming is a life long learning career. You always keep writing codes..

beautiful comment.

programming is a life long learning career, no ones starts good. thanks for this
Re: What Is Making You To Dislike Coding? by LikeAking: 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
Dumte:

Nothing!
Re: What Is Making You To Dislike Coding? by Samywhizzy(m): 1:53am On Feb 01, 2022
I have been learning Python for some months now.
I always tell myself that, i am my own Teacher.
if it get hard, i just rest for that day...
when you are committed to do something, there is no reason to dislike a part or feel discouraged...
Re: What Is Making You To Dislike Coding? by Deicide: 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
It's to stressful and new technology keeps coming out everyday and you are required to learn them depending on the company you work for. Am thinking of switching to Networking.
Re: What Is Making You To Dislike Coding? by qtguru(m): 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
Deicide:
It's to stressful and new technology keeps coming out everyday and you are required to learn them depending on the company you work for. Am thinking of switching to Networking.

try DevOps since you code and use Linux
Re: What Is Making You To Dislike Coding? by Deicide: 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
qtguru:

try DevOps since you code and use Linux
Do I need to be certified for this?
Re: What Is Making You To Dislike Coding? by qtguru(m): 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Deicide:
Do I need to be certified for this?

No you don't have to but along the way it will be a nice to have,

You just have to be familiar with DevOps works, most times, as long as you have dev and Linux experience , learn some dev tools and most company will take you.
Re: What Is Making You To Dislike Coding? by Deicide: 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
qtguru:

No you don't have to but along the way it will be a nice to have,

You just have to be familiar with DevOps works, most times, as long as you have dev and Linux experience , learn some dev tools and most company will take you.
Wow thanks I would try it out
Re: What Is Making You To Dislike Coding? by TheTraveler: 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
I did not dislike coding, and never will, just my system frustrating my efforts.

Right now, system has given up. Just here calculating my next move.

God help us.

(1) (Reply)

My Personal Website. / Who Made This Programme? / J2ME Mobile Search Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.