Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,847 members, 7,828,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Brasil Rolls Out Digital Nomads Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Brasil Rolls Out Digital Nomads Visa (1044 Views)

Top 10 Best Places For Digital Nomads (cheap & Safe Countries) / LASG Rolls Out 65 Buses...to Inject 550 Buses For Feeder Routes (photos) / Lagos Rolls Out New BRT Buses, Spotted At Lekki-epe Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brasil Rolls Out Digital Nomads Visa by Raustin(m): 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
BRAZIL is giving Digital Nomads Visa.

If you work in the new creative economy, with up to $1,500 monthly income from your internet-based works... you can go ahead and move to Brazil.

This was announced by the head of Brazilian National Immigration Council, José Vicente Santini, on January 24th, 2022.

You don't need to have an employer from Brazil. You just need to have a track record of income flow from your Remote Works, Freelancing, Creative Designs, Software and Web Engineering...

Brazil wants you to live in their place while doing that work. High speed internet. Good social amenities. Of course, your residence will add to the country's economy.

The Visa is for One (1) Year but can be extended! The only restriction is that you are NOT permitted to do local works in Brazil. All your works must be international and remote.

The govt will start accepting applications for the Nomad Visa in few days. If you are educated and skilled, there's huge opportunity out there.

cc: qtguru, tensazangetsu20
Re: Brasil Rolls Out Digital Nomads Visa by Cousin9999: 4:27am On Jan 31, 2022
Rampant crime, racism, and laziness. Hard pass.

2 Likes

Re: Brasil Rolls Out Digital Nomads Visa by jesmond3945: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2022
Cousin9999:
have you been to Brazil?

3 Likes

Re: Brasil Rolls Out Digital Nomads Visa by Xeeex: 10:00am On Mar 20, 2022
Wow, that's good to know
Re: Brasil Rolls Out Digital Nomads Visa by Xeeex: 10:01am On Mar 20, 2022
Cousin9999:

You don't know what you're saying
Re: Brasil Rolls Out Digital Nomads Visa by Chiefholloway: 10:41am On Mar 21, 2022
Ignorance should be your surname.
Cousin9999:
Re: Brasil Rolls Out Digital Nomads Visa by JohannLibert: 10:32am On Aug 07, 2022
traveling is always great but not always possible, but if you have a job on the internet you can become a digital nomad, these are people who travel and work, here is an article from which I learned about this term how to become a digital nomad, and it is really very cool theme! I would have become one myself, but I already have a family

(1) (Reply)

Running Out Of Nigeria / Implication Of Declaring All The Facts At Foreign Embassy. / Someone Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.