Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Running Out Of Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Running Out Of Nigeria (1039 Views)

Lagosians Running Traffic Lights Right In Front Of Police; Disgusting! / The New Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Standard Gauge Rail Line Undergoing Test-Running / Hilux Van Kills Woman After Running Into Her Shop In Port-Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Running Out Of Nigeria by Jokerman(m): 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
Honestly why are people running out of Nigeria?

This is disheartening. Almost everyone is applying for Visa sponsorship, express entry, scholarships etc...

What is happening??

Honestly, if you are amongst those that voted for Buhari and you want to run out, may it never work for you... and now some people are trying to make the mistake of voting Tinubu again because of egunje etc.... now 2 years from now, they will start running away again.

Doctors, Engineers, Lecturers etc, why are you selling your family houses and running abroad?

Stay back and vote good leaders

3 Likes

Re: Running Out Of Nigeria by burp18: 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
Where are the good leaders? All three presidential aspirants are failures who have contributed directly and indirectly to the kind of mess we are in today.

4 Likes

Re: Running Out Of Nigeria by 234GT(m): 4:57am On Oct 13, 2022
Jokerman:

This is disheartening. Almost everyone is applying for Visa sponsorship, express entry, scholarships etc...

What is happening??

Honestly, if you are amongst those that voted for Buhari and you want to run out, may it never work for you... and now some people are trying to make the mistake of voting Tinubu again because of egunje etc.... now 2 years from now, they will start running away again.

Doctors, Engineers, Lecturers etc, why are you selling your family houses and running abroad?

A very big amen to those who voted Buhari and are trying to run away. Abroad no go favour you if you voted Buhari IJN amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Running Out Of Nigeria by ednut1(m): 8:13am On Oct 13, 2022
Jokerman:

What is happening??

sorry to burst your bubble. Some of my friends who abused me then when i told them Buhari will be a failure first me to japa. Many of them have gotten one or two promotions at work, many are doing jobs paying them over 100k to 130k dolls a year and they are living their best life. Life doesn’t work that way

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Nigeria by Jokerman(m): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
ednut1:
sorry to burst your bubble. Some of my friends who abused me then when i told them Buhari will be a failure first me to japa. Many of them have gotten one or two promotions at work, many are doing jobs paying them over 100k to 130k dolls a year and they are living their best life. Life doesn’t work that way

Of course, life is not fair
Re: Running Out Of Nigeria by BenNash: 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
234GT:

A very big amen to those who voted Buhari and are trying to run away. Abroad no go favour you if you voted Buhari IJN amen.
And you think you'd be chilling and enjoying in Nigeria if it was Jonathan or Atiku in power?

Y'all attack innocent people and ignore the failure of a system that keeps us in this situation.
Re: Running Out Of Nigeria by Jokerman(m): 10:01am On Oct 16, 2022
If you keep running, how will the country be Good?

1 Like

Re: Running Out Of Nigeria by Helpout12345: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
Which good candidate among all the thieves parading themselves as the current presidential candidates in upcoming elections?

I hope you know children of almost all politicians in Nigeria are also running or currently living abroad.
Re: Running Out Of Nigeria by Jokerman(m): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
Vote Peter Obi
Re: Running Out Of Nigeria by ednut1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
Jokerman:
Vote Peter Obi
sorry to burst your bubble. He has no pathway to victory . Lets say he wins Labour Party has no governors, senator or rep members. So Obi wont be able to do anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Running Out Of Nigeria by Jokerman(m): 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
ednut1:
sorry to burst your bubble. He has no pathway to victory . Lets say he wins Labour Party has no governors, senator or rep members. So Obi wont be able to do anything

Presidential election results will shake a lot of things

(1) (Reply)

Info About Uk Visa / Sucesss / Dubai Education System !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.